Attention Whoring 101

Teddy kgb

Banned
Re: Jeff Jones- Hit 60% and I'll donate $300 to Dinky's charity

There's plenty of big mouth players here who say they're good, ask them to put up or shut up, JJ already say's no one wins, what's so hard to understand about his position?

Ask Royalfan-Railbird-Archie Bunker-Mr Smith-Hammer

Any of the 5 of those would be interesting.....

You guys can do that- I'm out. I'm not letting Jeff come in and change the rules, especially to something that ridiculous, but my original offer will remain on the table.

It just gets worse.

Kinger, for the umpteenth time, decides he's going to make another contest around me, knowing full well I am not interested. All he knows is that I will draw heat, and he has nothing else to post that day.

I didn't ask for the contest; I didn't ask for the thread. And now Kinger is not letting me come in here and change the rules? Well, ok, thank you, Your Honor.

I haven't seen what the rules were in the first place. LOL.

The-Seer

EOG Member

You simpletons do realize that I can just take every big money moneyline and hit 60% and a lot more.

Making any money would be a different story.

I do this every March Madness in NCAA basketball. The teams are seeded in a way that GREAT TEAM A is never knocked out by GREAT TEAM B until the last week. Play is to parlay the 4 or 8 favorites ML to +300 or more by parlaying the -350 AND THE -400 ..... until the card is filled. It works until it gets too close to the end when an UD wins SU.

So do we have our mission for charity?

Anyone can pick, and I'll just stand here on the other side, never interfering. Kinger calls this ridiculous, but we discount him as well, Kinger.

Does anyone want to take me on? It's for the kids.

Teddy kgb

Banned

So do we have our mission for charity?

Anyone can pick, and I'll just stand here on the other side, never interfering. Kinger calls this ridiculous, but we discount him as well, Kinger.

Does anyone want to take me on? It's for the kids.

Well played JJ............

The X

EOG Dedicated

Post you own plays and show us what you got JJ. Teach us. :cheers

Post you own plays and show us what you got JJ. Teach us. :cheers

I keep telling you.

As the only mixed metaphor I can produce, I am beating my head against a hole in the wall.

I can't pick games against WA lines. I'm am totally square. But what I know is that you can't either, but you think you can. And that's the real advantage.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

I cant wait to fund a few books this football season and NOT use EOG banners in the process....This scum of the Earth has now started to cost you money. Continue to admire him and all he brings to the site.

Not ever funny or creative. TTP is an asshole but at least he has a quick wit and is capable of bringing something to the site.

NYY -123, I'll start it for ya Jeff.

Otay Buckwheat. The King Revolver "Jeff Hits Over 60% For Charities He's Never Heard Of" Tour gets off to a rousing start on the first day.

I'm not killing ERB for one loss. He was the only one who stepped up.

After the first inning and the Yanks had scored four runs, I looked into the forlorn eyes of the children. "Jeff, we are not going to get a donation from EOG, are we?" But justice prevailed, and the Sox came back.

I need more participants picking in order to meet these mysterious "rules" that Kinger has never explained but will not change. LOL.

It's the weekend. Send out your picks! And don't be sending out your slacker picks. I want your *50 scars rated picks. Something I can double up on.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You didn't want to help out charity, we get it.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Jeff Jones turns charity offer into Attention Whoring 101

Re: Jeff Jones turns charity offer into Attention Whoring 101

that didn't take long

Dang. Couldn't Find KR's "Quest For Charity" Post At First

Dang. Couldn't Find KR's "Quest For Charity" Post At First

I enter EOG, eagerly excited to find dozens of picks I can air-bet against for a charity contest, and KR's thread is gone!

I finally found it in the EOG Gulag known as "The Asylum." Of course, insecure Kinger changed the headline thread from the original wording when he moved it to make me look bad-bad-badder than I was.

This guy's editing has a future at "Roughing The Punter." (You can see the original headline atop the other umpteen posts on the thread. I guess he doesn't know how to edit that yet.)

Anyway, I'm 1-0 and batting 100% for the children. I hope you are writing those checks you promised to your charities.

Tonight, Computer Bob is offering up Tampa Bay. Can you believe KR actually sent anything Computer Bob is offering to The Asylum?

So the kids and I will be huddled around the screen tonight rooting for the Tigers (or whomever Tampa is playing.)

Thanks, Computer Bob, for your participation. Go easy. The guilt by association with me may not be the best career move. LOL.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Attention Whoring 101

My original offer (where the charity receives money) remains on the table. I have nothing to do with this other offer, as you stated in post #145, but I'll be glad to make this so-called "Jeff Challenge" into its own thread if the posters keep making selections.

Thanks, chap. :)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Perpetual Czech Still Rejects Me

Perpetual Czech Still Rejects Me

Sorry to use EOG as my outlet, but it's all I have.

I try to post at RTP, and Perpetual Czech, after 97 bannings, still rejects me.

Obviously, he knows I'm in a sports gambling deal with the Devil. (This is what I have to deal with daily. The Devil is tough.)

So I sign on to RTP. They thank me for signing on, and then tell me I don't have access to post.

Eight sharp guys and there is nothing on. Eight sharp geniuses and Perp keeps on disqualifying me.

Sharpdom remains intact.