AZ/CIN

So I had the Reds -145. I also had them for a live play at +260. BETMGM graded both as losses.

I have always been under the impression that when a game gets suspended or called that they went back to the last full inning. Has that rule somehow
changed?

Just logged back in and now and pregame bet is now open and live play is still settled as a loss. Maybe they'll have it figured out by morning but I'm curious how other books graded it.

From there site:

Pre-Game Wagers
Unless otherwise stipulated in individual Baseball sports wager rules, wagers on baseball money lines are official after 5 innings of play. If the home team is leading, the game is official after 4 ½ innings (this will include softball). Thereafter, if a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning, unless the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called.
For games scheduled to play a full 9 innings, game must go to 9 innings (8 ½ if the home team is ahead) to have action on run lines and totals. For games scheduled to play only 7 innings, game must go to 7 innings (6 ½ if the home team is ahead) to have action on run lines and totals.
In specified inning wagers, game must go full specified innings to be official, unless the home team is leading the bottom half of specified inning prior to completion of specified innings(s). For moneyline, totals, and run lines, game must go the full specified innings.

Live Wagers
Game must go full scheduled length to have action on all markets: 9 innings (8 ½ if the home team is ahead) for 9 inning games, or to 7 innings (6 ½ if the home team is ahead) for 7 inning games If the game is called before this time then all bets will be void, except for those that have been unconditionally determined.

howid

EOG Dedicated
pinnacle sends out multiple emails for situations like this, bet wins, bet changed from win to pending, bet regraded, bet changed etc.

always ambiguous, never mentioning why it was done, you have to look it up for yourself.