Balls McVay....

Heim

EOG Master
going for it on 4th and one on their own 43 with a little over a minute left in a two point game. Naturally they made it. Not many would go for it especially with SEA having zero TOs left.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
Russel moved them 30-40 yards on one pass previous possesion. Rams lucky with the holding call or Janakowski probably gets the win. I agree with his call. I don't want the ball going back to Russell with a minute and a half anywhere on field and Janakowski drooling on sidelines.

Great stuff. Goff big enough to crash thru.

kane

EOG master
going for it on 4th and one on their own 43 with a little over a minute left in a two point game. Naturally they made it. Not many would go for it especially with SEA having zero TOs left.

I thought they would try to draw Seattle offsides, I couldn't believe they ran a play, if they don't get the first down they more than likely lose the game. The only other coach who would have done that is the Hoodie

railbird

EOG Master
4th and 1 inch, not 4th a 1. A no brainer, more likely to make 1 inch than give Russel Wilson 90 seconds to get a FG.

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran
Big Ball and Big Sack
However they have no competition in their Division...this move was to instill an attitude for future and better opponents.