Balt/Pitt

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Good point.

I expect they'll have at least one QB this week, even if it's a 4th stringer, eh?
Even though I can’t remember the last time they lost to a poor team. That alone is the most impressive thing about NE under Belichek. They just don’t lose to bad teams:

Even though I can’t remember the last time they lost to a poor team. That alone is the most impressive thing about NE under Belichek. They just don’t lose to bad teams:

They clobbered the Broncos at Denver scorewise in the first matchup of the season between these two.

Though as you mentioned it's a divisional game & KC has struggled therein this season & could easily have 3 divisional losses already instead of just one.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They clobbered the Broncos at Denver scorewise in the first matchup of the season between these two.

Though as you mentioned it's a divisional game & KC has struggled therein this season & could easily have 3 divisional losses already instead of just one.
If I play this, its KC 1Q or 1H, I have no confidence in Denver backdoor covering vs KC on the road but its a prevent D also. If Denver covers, they are covering the entire time.