Ban the racist BEANTOWN JIM

A-Train

Banned
Enough is enough already..he doesn't add anything to the forum..all he does is bring the place down..

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Ban the racist BEANTOWN JIM

Why does everyone want everyone banned?

You guys can't just enjoy the forum.

I must've read "...all [insert poster] does is bring the place down..." about fifty different posters this summer.

A-Train

Banned

Let's start with you first

Sure get a 24 hour vote going..if more people want me to leave than beantown I will leave..you add absolutely nothing to the forum. You don't have any clue what's going on offshore..you don't post picks you just troll for free plays..and follow me around..dude get a life..I feel bad for you

A-Train

Banned

I must've read "...all [insert poster] does is bring the place down..." about fifty different posters this summer.

I want Jim gone cause its awful with all the racism in this world that we havetoput up with it here..Jim adds nothing to the forum.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Follow you around lol

Trust me I have been easy on you compared to others just like you.

Bro Jackson

EOG Senior Member

Is it possible to make it so that everyone only sees their own posts? Then everyone would be happy.

J

joeybagadonuts

BeanpieJeem is not a racist, he's a realist.

ATrain on the other hand is a POS STIFF.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ATRAIN PACK YOUR BAGS IF WE TOOK IT TO A VOTE YOU WOULD BE VOTED OUT IN A LANDSLIDE :LMAO THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU ATRAIN I DONT REALLY CARE IF I GET BANNED I WILL JUST MOVE ON AND KEEP MAKING MONEY.THESE FORUMS AREN'T LIFE AND DEATH FOR ME I POST TO KILL TIME BEFORE MY BETS START :btj:

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST :nono HE IS A REALIST

beantown is a legend, he should never be banned

however, i think the silly and stupid nigerian A-Train should be banned immediately

just my 2 cents:btj::btj::btj:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

ATRAIN IS BLACK :LMAO OH MAN KNOW WONDER WHY HE'S SO ANGRY IT MUST SUCK BEING A NIGERIAN AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE NEAR YOU :LMAO

HEY ATRAIN HOW COME YOU AIN'T IN PRISON WITH ALL DE ODDA BROTHAS :+clueless YOU MUST BE AN UNCLE TOM :btj:

LCD

We share this world with many interesting people----JIM IS ONE----

BTJ is not that interesting. He's just basically stealing a particular schtick popular in the South. It's not original and it's been done a lot better (even though it still blows) by a lot of people a lot sharper than him. Shouldn't be banned though.

A-Train

Banned

I'm white..I will be at Monmouth park with the eog crew Saturday..my close friend played 13 years in the nfl..and trust me btj would crap his pants before making a racist comment in front of him

ATRAIN IS BLACK :LMAO OH MAN KNOW WONDER WHY HE'S SO ANGRY IT MUST SUCK BEING A NIGERIAN AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE NEAR YOU :LMAO

HEY ATRAIN HOW COME YOU AIN'T IN PRISON WITH ALL DE ODDA BROTHAS :+clueless YOU MUST BE AN UNCLE TOM :btj:
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Great One

EOG Addicted

I don't know who Beantown jim is, but I will ask the original poster this.

What group is responsible for the majority of violent crime, poverty, welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, just to name a few?

There is a reason there are constant ongoing civil ways in Africa and have been for generations

boatboatboat

EOG Master

What group is responsible for the majority of violent crime, poverty, welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, just to name a few?

Urban poor, just as it has been in every country in the world for all of time........

bomzee

EOG Dedicated

The one person that got banned is barrrrrrrrrrrack HUSSEIN :devil:eek:bama who is now permanently banned for good reasons!

STOP MAKING SENSE !
There is a reason there are constant ongoing civil ways in Africa and have been for generations

Substandard Weapons ?