baseball wagering question

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
if i have the +1.5 rl and the game ends in a tie after 10 innings....do I get the win or will the cancel my wager?

munson15

I want winners...
Re: baseball wagering question

Good question, MLB made a new rule where these games will be picked up and completed, rather than suspended as a tie I think. Also could affect games ended by rain before becoming official because they will be completed also. Wonder if anyone kows for sure.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Good question, MLB made a new rule where these games will be picked up and completed, rather than suspended as a tie I think. Also could affect games ended by rain before becoming official because they will be completed also. Wonder if anyone kows for sure.

I am talking bout exhibition baseball.

Total & run-line betting

Wagers on Total Runs or Run Lines are based on listed pitchers. If a non-listed pitcher starts for either team, the game is scored as no action.
When betting on total runs (over/under) or run-lines, the game must go at least 9 innings (8? if the home team is ahead) to have action, otherwise the game is scored as no action. If the game does go 9 innings (or 8.5 if the home team is ahead) and the game is called or suspended, the final score will be determined as the score after the last completed inning unless the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the final score is determined as the score at the time the game is called.
A run line wager is a bet on a team to win the game with handicaps applied. To even the match for betting purposes the favorite gives the underdog a points start, usually 1.5 points. A favorite is indicated by a minus points handicap and the underdog by plus points. At the end of the game the relevant handicap is added to, or subtracted from the selected teams' score to determine the run line result
A total line is offered on the predicted total number of runs scored in the game. Prices are offered for the actual score to be over or under this quote. The game total result is the combined total runs for both teams at the end of the match, including extra innings
Push result - When the combined scores of both teams equals the totals line exactly, a 'push' results. 'Push' results - Wagers on 2 ?way line straights resulting in a tie will have all monies refunded. Please see wager types to see how pushes affect parlays, teasers, and other exotics.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I dont see the official ruling in case of a tie for a rl wager. Am I missing it?

As long has thier rules dont state otherwise for exhibition baseball, that wager is a win.....

When betting on baseball totals or run-lines, the game must go 9 innings (8? if the home team is winning).

Thats from thier site, so you do in FACT win.........