Bears Look Pretty Pretty Pretty Good....

Valuist

EOG Master
I would replace "pretty good" with "fucking amazing".

Absolute dominance so far.

Will GB get into end zone tonight? Only if their D or special teams scores.

Heim

EOG Master
Al Michaels was right....Rodgers coming back was a Willis Reed moment for those who remember GM7 versus Lakers in 1970.

Mr. Carney

EOG Member
Heim;n7454391 said:
Al Michaels was right....Rodgers coming back was a Willis Reed moment for those who remember GM7 versus Lakers in 1970.

Well, we are talking about the first game of a regular season game vs. a Game 7 Championship...but I feel ya. I got the Pack at +195 when they were down 10-0 early and Rodgers was not injured...and thought I was stealing money. When he got hurt, I graded it a loser. Found some cash tonight, that is for sure.

kane

EOG master
The Bears should have won, Nagy coached scared in the second half, way too conservative, and Rodgers is un-fucking-believable

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think a lot of breakdowns last night were caused by not playing in preseason. There was a lot of ragged play in all of the games. I expect much better execution in week two.

Mr. Carney

EOG Member
Valuist;n7454469 said:
The difference in the pass rush between the first and second half was huge. Mack and Smith were gassed.

Mitch T. looked good. He has great footwork, and he can zip it. That is turning out to be a great pick for them.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Khalil Mack was a non-factor once Aaron Rodgers returned.

I edited Heim's thread title because I believe Larry David uses three "Prettys" before good.

Valuist

EOG Master
John Kelly;n7454489 said:

I edited Heim's thread title because I believe Larry David uses three "Prettys" before good.

Yes he does. And to tie Curb to the Bears/GB game, I believe Kizer was "foisted" upon the Packers. They will try to foist him upon someone else, at some point, but there may be no takers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
John Kelly;n7454489 said:

Green Bay adjusted, ran shorter routes also. GB should be very concerned playing the Minn D this week.