Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

This Guy Posts Shit From Anti-Trump Rachael Maddow People.

The Page opens with a Drop Down Menu Option Titled TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SCANDALS.

This Guy also Believed the Trump/ Russian HOAX, Which Costed Taxpayers 32 Million.

He also Fell for the Impeachment Hoax.

He'll get Sucked into more of these HOAXES.

He'll Buy Your BRAND NEW CAR.

Just Turn the 100,000 Miles on the Odometer Back to ZERO .

Hey trumptard those are just facts

GDP growth under trump has sucked

if you want to prove me wrong post some numbers that prove otherwise

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Time to start thinking who Bernie would chose as VP. The mobile momma Stacey Abrams is chalk. I think we can toss anybody with a dick other than Michelle Obama. Will be interesting if he goes for balance or all balls out. A lot of Democrats will not want to be on the ticket. Will be branded for life if he goes down in flames as expected.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Trump went nuts yesterday after it was posted that Obama created 2 million more jobs in his last 3 years than Pinocchio has created in his first 3 years. More importantly comparing the last 10 presidents Trump comes in the bottom half at sixth for economic growth. That's horrible especially since his con was easily 4% GDP. LOL

Barack Obama one of the greatest. 11 years ago I the verge of depression he signed a Economic Growth bill. Since then we have seen the longest stretch of economic growth in modern day history.

Hessein Obama.

THE GREATEST WEAKLING OF ALL TIME !

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bernie I am confident will not sell out and move to the middle. Could be wrong. Hopefully I'm not. I want him to go in heavy and hard.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is Bernie's high point. Bernie has yet to face real oppo research. Democrats afraid to go after him because they need his votes and it probably won't help in the Dem primary. They created this monster. Same as Republicans created Trump. The difference is Trump ended up being the party saviour. Bernie is going to take them all down.

RCP Average (Trump vs Sanders) 1/15 - 2/16 ---- 49.1 45.0 Sanders +4.1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bernie is going to win y'all. For real. Or there will be fatalities in Milwaukie. Choose your fatal attraction ending.

boston massacre

EOG Master

OKAY Rachael Fanboy.

Those AREN'T Facts. That LIBERAL FANBOY is trying to find something to write about that he thinks people like you will believe.

Employment, Stock Market, Trade, Security, etc. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Rachael's Fan Boy to write about ISSUES that the People are concerned about.

We were Concerned about TRUMP Colluding with the Russians.

We were concerned about Kavanaugh being put on the Supreme Court.

We were concerned about the President having a Foreign Power investigate a Rival.

You're not even wise enough to turn off the FAKE NEWS. CNN, MSNBC.

Fan of the FAKE NEWS.

But in the Minority.

Whatever Democrat you vote for, will be because you think, that , that candidate can beat Trump.

But you won't even know what their Philosophy is for Governing the Country.

Trump wanted all ILLEGALS the Hell out of America.

He wanted to fix the Trade Deals, where we get Ripped Off, by every Country etc. etc., !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X in the Box. TRUMP

Keep Chasing Dragons Pal.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fwiw, John Bolton who is a RepubliCon scumbag, says Donald Trump is failing at everything. He also says Trump hasn't been hard enough on Russia. John Bolton was Trump's longest NSA chief.

Bolton was the Failure.

Why do you think Trump Threw Him the Fuck out of the White House.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Here are some numbers:

Record breaking debt! Record breaking deficit! Record breaking wealth gap! Worst pollution in 10 years! 11 dead innocent Americans at a Pittsburgh Synagogue! 20 dead innocent Americans at a Texas Walmart. 16 innocent Americans survive bomb threats. Job growth slows! Dow Jones growth slows! GDP promised to hit 4.0% but falls way shot at 2.0%

Trumps economic growth comes in at 6th place out of the last 10 presidents. Pollution up, record debts, record deficits, hate crimes way up. Sad times in Trump's America.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bolton was the Failure.

Why do you think Trump Threw Him the Fuck out of the White House.

Because he told Trump to not publicly announce he loves Kim Jung Un. He told Trump to not salute the North Korean Gooks. He told Trump stop doing political and personal favors for murderous dictators. Trump wasn't pleased with the push back.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Bernie is going to win y'all. For real. Or there will be fatalities in Milwaukie. Choose your fatal attraction ending.

Fatalities.

And those Wimpy Democrats will want Law Enforcement to Protect Them.

Law Enforcement are Racists, Front to Back, says Elizabeth Warren.

Abolish ICE says the Squad.

How about if an ILLEGAL Snuck in, went to the Convention, and Attacked Warren, Bernie, AOC, Squad.

They would Run and CRY for help from Law Enforcement.

VOTE REPUBLICAN.

PRESIDENCY, SENATE, HOUSE.

Don't Let these Phony Democrats Sell You a Pile of Shit, in Addition to Raising your Taxes/ Pull money out of your wallet.

Majority of EOG. SMART -100000000000000000000

DUMB +750000000000

boston massacre

EOG Master
Here are some numbers:

Record breaking debt! Record breaking deficit! Record breaking wealth gap! Worst pollution in 10 years! 11 dead innocent Americans at a Pittsburgh Synagogue! 20 dead innocent Americans at a Texas Walmart. 16 innocent Americans survive bomb threats. Job growth slows! Dow Jones growth slows! GDP promised to hit 4.0% but falls way shot at 2.0%

Trumps economic growth comes in at 6th place out of the last 10 presidents. Pollution up, record debts, record deficits, hate crimes way up. Sad times in Trump's America.

DEBT SOARED Under Hussein Obama !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doubled the Number when he Left.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Because he told Trump to not publicly announce he loves Kim Jung Un. He told Trump to not salute the North Korean Gooks. He told Trump stop doing political and personal favors for murderous dictators. Trump wasn't pleased with the push back.

Joe said that.

He heard it from Mike, who told Harry, whose neighbor informed her Father-in Law, whose Daughter's Husband was trying to get a Job

as a Plumber in the Vice President's Residency.

Bernie is pulling away Nevada, apparently. That holds, he'll take SC. Biden out. Pokie out. Bernie slurps up all of the progressive votes, gets rid of his main challenger. Bloomberg self destructs Super Show Tuesday. Boys and girls, Birdie and Runner. That is a walk in touchdown. Game over. Bernie your 2020 Democrat nommy for President.

If you are so certain of this, why are these the current odds at 5 Dimes?

Mon 7/13 301 Bernie Sanders is Democratic Nominee +130 8:00AM 302 Field wins Democratic Nomination -150

Just hit this one small at 5 Dimes. He's a dog to win the popular vote, getting over 2.5-1 is a great price.

Donald J.Trump won't get 270+ electoral votes and loses majority of popular vote
Tue 11/10 195 Trump loses Elections & Popular Vote +255

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Mon 7/13 301 Bernie Sanders is Democratic Nominee +130 8:00AM 302 Field wins Democratic Nomination -150

Dumb Dude also predicted Andy McCabe, James Comey were going to jail. He also predicts Bull Durham has the goods on the Democrats. And he also though Mexico would pay for the wall Trump builds. You can't make this shit up. It's reality in Trump's America

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Wokered probably factored in. If Bernie was a normal candidate, would be -1000.

If you like Bernie, bet him now, he won't be plus monies after Nevada.

Why should a state he has little chance of losing make a difference in the odds? Next meaningful point will be SC, Bernie just looking for a decent showing there and not necessarily a win. Its crazy all the potential turning points in the election are states that are absolutely hopeless for the Dems. They won't win SC or Iowa in my lifetime, yet these are the barometers the media and party donors are paying so much attention to.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why should a state he has little chance of losing make a difference in the odds? Next meaningful point will be SC, Bernie just looking for a decent showing there and not necessarily a win. Its crazy all the potential turning points in the election are states that are absolutely hopeless for the Dems. They won't win SC or Iowa in my lifetime, yet these are the barometers the media and party donors are paying so much attention to.

This is why. Nevada was supposed to be a Biden state. Look at the polling history. It's important because it's yet another win in a state that was a longshot and it puts Biden on the brink. South Carolina goes from "decent showing" to 4-0 and goodbye Biden. Then Super Show Tuesday where he only has to take out Bloomberg. Nevada is important. Bernie has to be stopped. No urgency from Democrats, though.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...emocratic_presidential_caucus-6866.html#polls

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Just hit this one small at 5 Dimes. He's a dog to win the popular vote, getting over 2.5-1 is a great price.

Donald J.Trump won't get 270+ electoral votes and loses majority of popular vote
Tue 11/10 195 Trump loses Elections & Popular Vote +255
The election is allegedly fixed according to BR. He’s connected you know.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Because I'm Jewish?

Trump hates all Jews
- Fair Warning

Trump hates all Jews except the Nazi Jews.
-Bigrunner

There were good people on both sides.
- Pinocchio

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's not kid ourselves. Bernie wins Nevada going away, he wins South Carolina and that point, everybody except Mike Bloomberg is defeated. Never in history has someone even attempted to enter the race this late. It would be unprecedented for Bloomberg to win. That's on top of the problems he has and will have. I don't even know why that goofy Pocahontas hasn't suspended her stupid campaign. She became room temperature after New Hampshire. Her only relevance is to dilute Bernie's vote slightly which only matters if Bernie has a viable opponent (he won't if NV and SC). She is this year's John Kasich.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is a Nevada debate. Something dramatic has to happen to stop Bernie and I don't see it. More likely something dramatic that stops Bloomberg.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Bloomberg Needs an exacta. That it's brokered, AND he's selected the compromise candidate. Highly unlikely he'd hit the 1st leg, and then pretty unlikely he'd hit the second. This is Bernie's to lose, and he should be -150 at this point instead of about +150. After winning Nevada like it appears he will, He'll start getting the proper respect in the odds. Of course, if he's upset in Nevada, then everything changes again. But the person upsetting him in Nevada(Mayor Pete?, Amy? Biden?) gets the benefit, not Bloomy. Bloomy's path is far tougher than the approx 2-1 odds he's currently at.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Close your eyes wide shut and imagine no Bloomberg looming. It would be full stop MSDNC panic. There is a foolish complacency that Mini Mike is going to take Alan Karre of Bernie. He's a fucking Republican. JFC. He actually got elected as a Republican in NYC and endorsed W. He is not going to take anybody but himself in a Democrat primary. I always have a disclaimer that I could be wrong. Has happened plenty of times. But I see a clear path for Bernie and it's like the parting of the Blue Sea.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Latest polls. Bernie up 12 nationally. Up 19 Nevada. Up 9 Maine. Tied North Carolina and Miss Virginia. Going to win all of those easily. Only behind Oklahomo and only to Bloomberg. Good job, Democrats. You cannot stop an 80 year Commie who just had a heart attack wiping out an entire field of your top POTUS prospects. Absolutely wiped them out after only 2 small states. And your only hope is a Republican billionaire who may for all we know be another Trump doomed spy planted to trigger a wokered riot in Milwaukie.

Close your eyes wide shut and imagine no Bloomberg looming. It would be full stop MSDNC panic. There is a foolish complacency that Mini Mike is going to take Alan Karre of Bernie. He's a fucking Republican. JFC. He actually got elected as a Republican in NYC and endorsed W. He is not going to take anybody but himself in a Democrat primary. I always have a disclaimer that I could be wrong. Has happened plenty of times. But I see a clear path for Bernie and it's like the parting of the Blue Sea.

Except Bloomberg just proposed being as tough on the financial industry as Warren. Its all silly season anyways, none of the stuff Bernie says has a chance in hell of passing. All these candidates will just tone things down enough to win in November. They don't even have to come back to the middle much, the party and the especially the PACs will do that for them. Bloomberg is different in that his money pile is so huge, he doesn't even need the PAC or a lot of donations to do it. Bernie will rely on them to go after Trump and his party, he can't possibly raise enough money to do it himself.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
since its hard to beat an incumbent, very hard the Dems this cycle are not in the best spot. Why not since they screwed him Sanders last time and his loyal followers had that bad taste give it to him this time without any BS stuff. he wins after Super Tuesday, everyone drops, the billionaire never gets it going... He is obviously the most popular of those currently running in the party by a country mile anyway, no side billionaire shit show. Let him have his multi month 15 minutes, run vs Trump, debates, etc and give him and the followers that peace of mind. Election day fair and square had to go vs an incumbent but you do your thing best you can, it is what it is and be done with the Sanders persona after that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dumb Dude also predicted Andy McCabe, James Comey were going to jail. He also predicts Bull Durham has the goods on the Democrats. And he also though Mexico would pay for the wall Trump builds. You can't make this shit up. It's reality in Trump's America

Durham isn't Finished.

Mexico now starting to pay for Wall.

Morons don't even Buy your Bullshit.

boston massacre

EOG Master

He already Knows Trump is going to Kick his Ass a second Time.

Then he can tell you I told you it was Fixed.

It's called Preparing for the Ass Kicking

He's already prepared his Crying Points.

His Shit has never sold.

Never Will.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
It's on:

Elizabeth Warren

@ewarren

·
4h

It’s a shame Mike Bloomberg can buy his way into the debate. But at least now primary voters curious about how each candidate will take on Donald Trump can get a live demonstration of how we each take on an egomaniac billionaire.
Quote Tweet