Bernie got hosed, 5Dimes still hasn't graded Iowa caucus results

MrTop

EOG Master
No he's not, the judge already said that while she will issue a sentence, she will stay it until she considers his request for a new trial. he also obviously has the right to appeal, which may or may not allow him to remain free,

I agree that trump should just pardon him and get it over with.

yes going to prison... judge just found a cell for him that fits

boston massacre

EOG Master
No he's not, the judge already said that while she will issue a sentence, she will stay it until she considers his request for a new trial. he also obviously has the right to appeal, which may or may not allow him to remain free,

I agree that trump should just pardon him and get it over with.

Stone had a True Jury of his Peers at his Trial didn't He !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jury Forewoman wasn't Biased at all was she !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wasn't a Democratic Activist was she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She didn't Lie on the Jury Questionnaire did she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Top intel officials say Russians are trying to get Trump elected. Hate the Russians, lost all respect for Jerry Rice.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Stone walked out tall and strong, he's a good man, one of the finest examples of an american.

Stone was kicked out of the RepubliCon party in the 1990's for advertising he was looking for dick. Now that's required for Republicon men.

Fisshead
Boston Mass
Merlin
Teddy
CarolinaKid
Mr. Ignoramus
Dumb Alfie

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6640233/Inside-Roger-Stones-swinging-marriage-posted-ads-online-frequented-sex-clubs.html

Stone and Trump have been best buddies for decades! If you know what I mean?

Now the rest of the story

https://www.queerty.com/top-trump-advisor-says-hes-try-sexual-asked-swinging-sex-parties-20170926

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
5Dimes state odds Bernie. This is against the field not a matchup.

Nevada -1350
South Carolina -125
Maine -475
Massachoochoo -185
Minnesoda -125
North Carolina -150
Oklahomo -175
Tennessee -110
Texas -300
Utah -900
Vermont -6000
Miss Virginia -135
California -900
Colorado -705
Alabama -110
Arkansas +155

Dell Dude

EOG Master
South Carolina is important to finish Biden off but California is bite the pillow. Bernie is going to win but it is life and death for MSDNC to dilute his win as much as possible. If he takes 45% and only 1 other person reaches 15%, he is going to win sofa delegates, he may reach the Magic Johnson #. They need to knock him down to 30% and have 4 people hit 15%. Right now I don't see it. Biden will be gone and Bloomberg got put on the canvas by Pocahontas.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is a traitor. He's working with the Russians again to get reelected. Hes gonna pardon his Russian point man, Roger Stone, who lied to Congress, fbi, and Mueller to cover up Russian collusion.

Trump is a traitor!

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Trump is a traitor. He's working with the Russians again to get reelected. Hes gonna pardon his Russian point man, Roger Stone, who lied to Congress, fbi, and Mueller to cover up Russian collusion.

Trump is a traitor!
Yes he is. But I don't blame him at all for doing it again. He got away with it. He went unpunished for it. He has a sick, Un American Cult that lets him get away with anything criminal and traitorous he wants. So why would we expect him to not do it again?

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Fox News and the base would be exercising their Second Amendment right on the streets, if the Russians would be helping Dems steal the second Presidential election in a row, while Congressional Dems would refuse to do anything about it.

This way they are "meh" or try to blame it on Ukraine. LOL

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why would any American vote for a pedophile President that steals millions from charity and colludes with the Russians to win elections?

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I have always suspected that Bernie may have psychologic issues regarding the possibility that people who disagree with him can't possibly have a high moral sense of values. Its the Robin Hood syndrome. Government is in a sense interfering with your agreement with your employer when it taxes you and takes away your right to control larger sums of money that you would receive if taxes were minimized.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why would any American vote for a pedophile President that steals millions from charity and colludes with the Russians to win elections?
Maye look at your house first. The D party is the Washington Generals of the political landscape right now.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Red Klotz 2.0 has one win, looking at a 2nd.

Are they ever deciding the Iowa deal or just scrapping it? I assume it’s scrapped.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Comparing Trump to Hitler.

These Wackos are out of their minds. 100% completely mentally ill.

And to think there are a shit ton of other nut jobs out there that agree with that.

Keep buying into the narrative you clowns. You are just as bad as those that believe that Trump can say and do no wrong. Equally as nuts.

Puppets on a string. Keep dancing for us. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We need to send Winky to Nazi Germany like Vick Morrow. Then let's see if he still thinks Trump is worse and worse than Hitler.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Comparing Trump to Hitler.

These Wackos are out of their minds. 100% completely mentally ill.

And to think there are a shit ton of other nut jobs out there that agree with that.

Keep buying into the narrative you clowns. You are just as bad as those that believe that Trump can say and do no wrong. Equally as nuts.

Puppets on a string. Keep dancing for us. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer...

It's Mr. Ignoramus AKA Sol. Trump is no different than Nancy Pelosi and the Clintons?

Bigrunner and Migrants are a danger to society. But I'm not a fan of the Republican pedophile president. Mr. Ignoramus Aka Sol Diablo

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/us/cesar-sayoc-sentencing-monday/index.html