Best Android Box...............for Live Sports?

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran
Gee, I find the site slow.............but that's another topic for another day.

I havent had cable in a few months, but I'm getting the itch to watch sports on my TV again, without the $150 monthly cable bills.

What's the best android box out there on the market for live sports? I want all the sports, I want NFL Sunday Ticket if possible, NFL Network channel. Is there one box out there that really caters to the serious sports fan?

Bushay

NHL Expert
This is a gambling forum. lol. Why would you ask a question about electronics in a gambling forum?

You think you're going to get a well-educated answer in here or using google?

You fit in around here like OJ's gloves.

Add the fact the website is slow as molasses.....this should be a real lively thread.

:shoot:

Listen, what was the last forum that booted you for being boring before you felt this place was a good place for you?

Can hardly wait for your first 2018 bad beat thread you start in a week or 2.

Or....."This fucking league and the refs are on the take!!!

Or how about...."The team that wins the super bowl is not the best team"

Good god I thought for sure the books got all your money to bet with this summer.

How much will you take to log out and never post any of your bad beat threads here again?

I may go as high as a weeks pay they pay you to clock in on your job son.

Think about a fair number........

Bushay

NHL Expert
Johnny Knuckles;n7452667 said:
I'm getting the itch to watch sports on my TV again,

The fuck have you been doing up there in Ottawa all summer?

restringing snowshoes?

"I'm getting the itch again????."

Maybe it's fleas

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:LOL:LOL:LOL

Anyone ever label you a slow adult????

Bushay

NHL Expert
Stay away from a Roku unless all you want to do is stream Netflix. Other than apps like YouTube Red, and Playstation Vue, very few apps available for watching Live tv on a Roku. We'd put Nitro apps on them and within a week they would remove them. THeree was a backdoor way as well and they still figured it out. They are like Apple, if they can't make a big percentage of the profit, it ain't staying on there.

Bushay

NHL Expert
This is what I like about Knuckles posting here. He just got disrespected big time and he wont reply for a week or 2, hen come back with some weak insignificant reply. Happens every time. Or he wont reply at all like i'm beneath him. lol.

This is going to be a fun season again with him.