BetDSI controversy resolved

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
You're starting to make Shrink look like a fing Saint, even he knew when to get off a dying horse.

You're here doubling down on idiocy just to side against one of your own posters because you get paid from DSI!

You think no one sees that? You think attacking me is going to change that, or somehow elevate what DSI is doing?

Talk about passive-aggressive, you better take the course again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think a pass for patrick is in order, after all, no one likes to be fucked with.

It's easy to blow stuff off until it's your money on the line.

Right JK?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I think a pass for patrick is in order, after all, no one likes to be fucked with.

Right JK?

Appreciate the effort but you think I'm going to crawl around here sucking ass to try and get my $900?

I'll starve in the streets before I do the same shit JK is doing. One spineless fuck groveling for pocket change is enough.

Attacks me for making an "inflammatory" post about DSI???

Are you kidding? I should have started a sunshine and lollipops thread prasing your bosses for stiffing me? That's a reason to come at me?

I'm a bad guy for being upset?

Again, a million apologies that your masters stiffed me, truly wish it hadn't happened John.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Appreciate the effort but you think I'm going to crawl around here sucking ass to try and get my $900?

I'll starve in the streets before I do the same shit JK is doing. One spineless fuck groveling for pocket change is enough.

Are you kidding? I should have started a sunshine and lollipops thread prasing your bosses for stiffing me? That's a reason to come at me?

Again, a million apologies that your masters stiffed me, truly wish it hadn't happened John.
I'm observing from a distance sir, i want you to get paid and dont like when stiff books use excuses like foul language to delay;.

I cant believe they would do this over a lousy $900

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I never attacked you for making an inflammatory post about BetDSI.

Please get the facts straight.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Shame on PATRICK for some of his behavior in this case.

I can only aspire to be like you and DSI.

I first learned of this situation Friday afternoon when Patrick made an inflammatory post about his dealings with BetDSI.

Correct.

I deleted the message and sent Patrick a private message to call me ASAP.

Correct again. Called censorship at a lot of places......

(Not a message, started a thread that you deleted just to be clear)

He told me his side of the story and I said I would ask BetDSI ownership to investigate the matter.

About 24 hours later, I told Patrick that my BetDSI contact forwarded his account number to the payout department and that his account number came up as a test account.

I never said that Patrick "was betting on a test account the entire time" or that "his money was gone and the decision was final."

This is a lie. First off you said the OWNER of DSI. Not a contact, the OWNER. A man of integrity you said.

When told of the decision I clearly asked not once, not twice, probably 3 times, is it a final decision? You said it was!

That's when I asked could I NOW post here without more censorship, you said yes. "Do what you need to do".

I never would have posted again about it here if the matter was pending!!? I'm not stupid, no need to start this unless the final call was made.

Now the record is getting straight (as though any of this is relevant). Looks like a lot of effort to make you and DSI the victim in all this.....

And that's absolute bullshit John. You should defend your posters instead of attacking them, ESPECIALLY when they just got beat out of their money.

I can only aspire to be like you and DSI.

Correct.

Correct again. Called censorship at a lot of places......

(Not a message, started a thread that you deleted just to be clear)

This is a lie. First off you said the OWNER of DSI. Not a contact, the OWNER. A man of integrity you said.

When told of the decision I clearly asked not once, not twice, probably 3 times, is it a final decision? You said it was!

That's when I asked could I NOW post here without more censorship, you said yes. "Do what you need to do".

I never would have posted again about it here if the matter was pending!!? I'm not stupid, no need to start this unless the final call was made.

Now the record is getting straight (as though any of this is relevant). Looks like a lot of effort to make you and DSI the victim in all this.....

And that's absolute bullshit John. You should defend your posters instead of attacking them, ESPECIALLY when they just got beat out of their money.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I appreciate the compliments for my boorish behavior.....

Thanks for alerting me (and the forum) I should be ashamed of my actions.

Let's hope you don't start attacking me!

"FUCK YOU"

That's what you texted me earlier tonight.

That's not boorish behavior?

It'd be different if McIrish pulled shit like this on a regular basis, he doesn't. Frankly, John, if you can't fix it, EOG should pay this shit out of its own pocket to avoid the negative PR. and its getting pretty negative.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Is "boorish behavior" a compliment?

If not then quit suggesting you aren't attacking me John, just own what you're posting.

Like the comment above, you are certainly in the middle of an attack.

Did I text that, absolutely. I'm frustrated John, you sent back several facetious comments and seemed to be enjoying all this.

No apology or explanation for why you settled on a "test account" excuse!

Sadly because of EOG's link to DSI, I sent in money there thinking I was safe. Several times in fact.

I sent it in thinking using small amounts I would never have trouble.

I sent it in thinking that if I did the head mod here would do anything he could to help.

I sent it in thinking I wouldn't get beat out of $900 and have you out here publicly going after my ass.

Tell you what, give me $900 bucks and you can tell me to fuck off as well.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I apologize for getting stiffed for ABSOLUTELY no reason and not behaving to your standards.

I never claimed to be a MAN OF HONOR and all that bullshit you dress your boss up into.

I'm a small-timer who likes to gamble, stepped into something where my money is needed elsewhere and it's frustrating.....

I'm an emotional cat, always have been, always will be. I'm punched in the face I'm going to try and punch someone else in the face.

Pay me, stiff me, continue to attack me, I don't care at this point.

The money's on the dresser, I'm done with you!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Is "boorish behavior" a compliment?

If not then quit suggesting you aren't attacking me John, just own what you're posting.

Like the comment above, you are certainly in the middle of an attack.

Did I text that, absolutely. I'm frustrated John, you sent back several facetious comments and seemed to be enjoying all this.

No apology or explanation for why you settled on a "test account" excuse!

Sadly because of EOG's link to DSI, I sent in money there thinking I was safe. Several times in fact.

I sent it in thinking using small amounts I would never have trouble.

I sent it in thinking that if I did the head mod here would do anything he could to help.

I sent it in thinking I wouldn't get beat out of $900 and have you out here publicly going after my ass.

Tell you what, give me $900 bucks and you can tell me to fuck off as well.

Not enjoying this situation at all, Patrick.

Sheesh!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And no Teddy, $900 isn't meaningless to me, not at all. Heck, $90 bucks isn't meaningless to me.

Been on the forums literally since day one - you've never seen me talk about being a big shot. Not then, not now, not ever.

No man of honor or anything else....

Just saying at some point my sanity, mental health, anxiety and so on begin to take on more importance.

You are right though, rambled on for days, time to shut the fuck up and move on.

Once more, really appreciate people that took the time to get involved, more than appreciated.

Can't believe more veterans of the industry won't say what a test account is. Maybe there are other names for it. What's going on here is pretty clear to me but I won't be the one to say it since I've got no involvement in it.

lol, "pete mcmeat"... are you trying to fool anybody with that shit? the guy who supposedly runs the forum has a complete library of aliases he uses to troll it.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I only know two things a test account is....number one, a test account is used for someone to keep track of all their plays and see what they would have done if it were real money....

number two...a test account is used for clerks to learn how to write bets with the internet....

I only know two things a test account is....number one, a test account is used for someone to keep track of all their plays and see what they would have done if it were real money....

number two...a test account is used for clerks to learn how to write bets with the internet....

i'm with you, not sure what a test account is outside those two.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
A story that's not completely accurate.

Shame on PATRICK for some of his behavior in this case.

I first learned of this situation Friday afternoon when Patrick made an inflammatory post about his dealings with BetDSI.

I deleted the message and sent Patrick a private message to call me ASAP.

He told me his side of the story and I said I would ask BetDSI ownership to investigate the matter.

About 24 hours later, I told Patrick that my BetDSI contact forwarded his account number to the payout department and that his account number came up as a test account.

I never said that Patrick "was betting on a test account the entire time" or that "his money was gone and the decision was final."

That was last night.

Today, PATRICK accused me of being an accomplice in the thievery and used several choice insults in text messages and phone conversations.

Boorish behavior, to be sure.

But considering the unfortunate situation, I will forgive his passive-aggressive personality.

I want to see a happy ending to the story.

Understandably, no gambler wants to be cheated.

Likewise, no bookmaker wants to be falsely accused of cheating a gambler.

Expect more information on this case in the next 24-48 hours.

JK, while not perfect, you're a good dude and have helped me out in the past and I appreciate it to this day, Thank you again.

If you haven't already, can you just ask your BetDSI contact that if Patty truly had a test account, then why was one deposit necessary, much less several? If they don't have a good answer for that, their's your answer.