BetDSI controversy resolved

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
On the brokerage accounts they give you fake money to test your play.

Yes, when I first started trading, I used a "Demo" account for half the day to familarize myself w/ my trading platform and was issued fake money. I didn't have to deposit a dime, much less several times.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Appreciate the effort but you think I'm going to crawl around here sucking ass to try and get my $900?

I'll starve in the streets before I do the same shit JK is doing. One spineless fuck groveling for pocket change is enough.

Attacks me for making an "inflammatory" post about DSI???

Are you kidding? I should have started a sunshine and lollipops thread prasing your bosses for stiffing me? That's a reason to come at me?

I'm a bad guy for being upset?

Again, a million apologies that your masters stiffed me, truly wish it hadn't happened John.

A known idiot, lunatic and national security threat. Amongst other disturbing behavior. Pattycakes will end up on the wrong side of history with Railturd. Imo

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Or a test account is they throw some money in your account to test drive a new site for bugs or suggestions. You don't deposit into that type of site. I took the test a couple of times.

Yes, I forgot about these, over the years a couple books asked for volunteers out in the forums to try out their new software.....

They put 1000 fake dollars in their account to test the betting platforms for a month or so from the player side of things.

In my case DSI is using same software that I can remember, I sent in real money several times, and was forced to send both sides of my DL, both sides of CC's used, a utility bill and a selfie of me holding my DL next to my face......

Other than that those "test accounts" from the past and the new aged "test account" from DSI sound almost identical.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
A known idiot, lunatic and national security threat. Amongst other disturbing behavior. Pattycakes will end up on the wrong side of history with Railturd. Imo
You're nothing but a big pile of shit. If this were Kane, Winky or anyone else on the same side of the political spectrum as you , you would be blasting DSI up and down this forum with your psycho posting personna but since he's a moderate righty it's fuck this national threat? Fuck he's not even moderate right he's closer to down the middle but the left has been far more psycho over the last 4 years so he has blasted those guys more. Guessing he will start coming across as moderate left in the next 4 years being that the rightys will have the sore asses. That's neither here nor there though,, the bottomline and moral to all of this is you're a big fucking pile of shit.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
You're nothing but a big pile of shit. If this were Kane, Winky or anyone else on the same side of the political spectrum as you , you would be blasting DSI up and down this forum with your psycho posting personna but since he's a moderate righty it's fuck this national threat? Fuck he's not even moderate right he's closer to down the middle but the left has been far more psycho over the last 4 years so he has blasted those guys more. Guessing he will start coming across as moderate left in the next 4 years being that the rightys will have the sore asses. That's neither here nor there though,, the bottomline and moral to all of this is you're a big fucking pile of shit.
LOL, bigrubber even irritates a guy like Ray.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You're wrong as usual. I'm not pro Betdsi. I'm anti Trumptard! You know, the people that are a national security threat because they believed the big lie.Those that stormed the US Capitol killing and wounding cops. The Railturd and fake Jew Jason types. Btw Pattycakes likes most of Railturd posts and vice/versa.

Betting with offshore is a gamble in its self and getting worse. From how Trumptard Pattycakes explains things DSI is obviously wrong. One side of the story. Trumptard Bigdeemer presented another interesting possible side. Probably far fetched. Anything goes with Trumptards.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
americans are so fvcking stupid.....all they do is read the headline and call it fact

ask yourself 'why' for a change

why would dsi offer up 1k a month for 10yrs now but be so hard up for money it can't pay out 900

why when rich called them about a test account they had no idea what it was

this is personal you dumb fvcking sheep.....somebody at dsi knew it was mcirish and has a long standing beef......that fvcking simple

Bigrunner

EOG Master
americans are so fvcking stupid.....all they do is read the headline and call it fact

ask yourself 'why' for a change

why would dsi offer up 1k a month for 10yrs now but be so hard up for money it can't pay out 900

why when rich called them about a test account they had no idea what it was

this is personal you dumb fvcking sheep.....somebody at dsi knew it was mcirish and has a long standing beef......that fvcking simple

Yeah!

"But if you weren't a Trumptard you wouldn't feel this way. What a piece of shit ".
- Raycabino

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Jesus. What a shit forum. JK doesn't help in the slightest. Even piles on the victim.

Then Bigrunner is sitting here spewing his pig vomit about Trump.

Eye on Gambling is the most ironic fucking name for this site possible.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Jesus. What a shit forum. JK doesn't help in the slightest. Even piles on the victim.

Dumb Monkey has recovered! Were you at the Capitol with your brothers and sisters, trying to stop the steal, killing and wounding cops?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Just off the phone with the top guy at BetDSI.

Patrick simply needs to send his identification to the Verification Department and HE WILL BE PAID.

As it was explained to me, you don't go to a bank and request a withdrawal without proper identification.

No problem with the account or the amount of the withdrawal.

When Patrick provided his account number to me and I provided it to the BetDSI brass, it came up as a "test account."

It happens.

Unfortunately, gamblers and bookmakers make one another look bad when this type of confusion occurs.

I apologize for my part in the situation.

Patrick, please follow BetDSI's simple withdrawal procedures.

I was promised you will be paid.

Now back to looking for a winner from Monday night's college basketball card.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for the kind words.

And, oh yes, add "pig vomit" to my EOG glossary.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Patrick simply needs to send his identification to the Verification Department and HE WILL BE PAID.

As it was explained to me, you don't go to a bank and request a withdrawal without proper identification.

When Patrick provided his account number to me and I provided it to the BetDSI brass, it came up as a "test account."

It happens.

Unfortunately, gamblers and bookmakers make one another look bad when this type of confusion occurs.

So when you provided the account number, it came up as a test account.

And you didn't question that for one second.

And that ALMOST explains why his ACTUAL withdrawal request hasn't been processed yet despite providing everything requested.

It will all make sense eventually. Like a Bigrunner post.

mr merlin

EOG Master

It happens.

Glad to hear that he will be paid.

It's a shame that it takes getting down in the gutter to generate the momentum however. The reputation of the book, EOG, suffer, while many people end up angry and pissed off.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

John, I had already provided proper identification because I sent you a copy. And sent it to DSI for a SECOND TIME.

In fact AFTER both you and DSI got all that personal information is when you came back with the test account excuse the next day!!

This was never anything to do with proper identification, sent on my first deposit, sent again the night before you mediated.

This had more to do with a rogue outfit taking a shot and your clumsy attempts to defend it.

BTW Optional at SBR had this handled hours and hours ago.......

While you were flopping around the forum like an estrogen laced jackass scolding me for bad manners the mod over there got the entire issue handled.

Little late to try and rush in to play hero.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

It happens.

Wasn't gamblers or even bookmakers that made us look bad, it was you. You didn't only make yourself and the forum look bad, you made DSI look bad!

The one ass you were trying to cover you made look like the biggest idiot of all!!

No one failed here but the guy that inserted himself as the mediator. That's who made everyone look bad.

Let me know if you need me to explain it further.

What I think we learned here. I don't know any of this to be 100% true, but let me play detective. Tired of reading people with cryptic posts and all these other people who clearly have interests they aren't going to disclose commenting with stuff that doesn't fully speak to the truth. Feel free to call me full of shit, but since no one else is stating these things because they really can't I'll say them:
1. DSI owns majority or total control of EOG.
2. JK isn't even like an employee, he's like an affiliate which makes his spot kind of shitty to be in. He's got zero control because in essence he is like a vendor to them and they could just ignore him, but in this case they couldn't shut this up quickly so they had to engage. Back in the days of mods with Shrink they would have said just erase anything negative and if some poster keeps making noise, put them on post review long enough so that this stuff never gets going. Kind of hard to do when there are multiple forums around though.
3. McIrish when he signed up was suspected of something (beard, shot taker, testing them out for angles, getting intelligence for a competitor...who knows) and they put him into a "test" account. My understanding of these is that they watch them for a short period of time and then decide if they want to move it into a normal account or send you some nasty email or call saying we're taking your money because you violated a policy related to whatever they suspected. Note this is total BS to not tell you, but this is how its done when you have no real regulations to follow.
4. For whatever reason they didn't shift his account into one or the other. I can't see why they would take multiple deposits and action on this, they should make up their minds on if you are good or not pretty quickly. Especially with modern software, they should be able to make up their minds after a handful of plays.
5. DSI like most offshores these days aren't really concerned about bad publicity. No one really makes much from post up players who find them through this type of channel anymore. Almost all of the guys you could get from here or even from SBR probably have played at DSI or considered it in the past. Hundreds of posters could say they are boycotting them and it would not impact their business whatsoever.
6. In the end, some guys in ownership or management with big egos probably were thinking they really don't like McIrish's action and didn't want to pay, but if it really was just $900 what's the worth of dragging your feet on it? Then again, by asking for his ID multiple times they can trace him with, they probably are thinking we got good intel that we will use to our advantage in the future. Welcome to the latest version of the Black Book.

This stuff is going to happen and many will act in shock at the customer service here, but let's be realistic. Credit and PPH is the business model of the offshores. What most of us talk about here in terms of post up is the business model of a decade ago. If you are still a post up customer, you should always consider every penny of your account balance at risk and never leave an amount in books that you'd be pissed off at losing in an instant. Its a risk that will only increase as more states get new reasons to go after the offshores.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Close but McIrish wasn't put into the "test" account to profile.
FWIW I don't think a test account was ever a thing from reading all of this. IMO no way JK doesn't push farther if they really told him that "he's not fucking stupid". I'm going with Mcmeat here that there was another vendetta to settle and JK got caught in the middle where he couldn't say what was really going on. Just speculation but it's the only thing that makes any sense.

BetDSI have checked this out and found that when first looked into an incorrect account # was communicated internally, which did match a test account. That caused the confusing explanation.

They apologize for the mixup and say that you should log in and request your withdrawal now.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Here's the thing, there is no way JK buys the "test account argument" without further pursuit knowing everything Mcirish told him about the multiple deposits. So something else was going on here. Now they may have come to their senses and realized this was going to be shit publicity and made it right but something else was going on here IMO and JK knows more as well IMO. I've been wrong before but that's how it seems to me.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interestingly, Patrick sent me his proof of identification late Friday night.

I never requested it.

Later, when asked by Patrick, I assured him I would NEVER release his personal information to ANYONE.

When Patrick felt he wasn't getting paid by BetDSI late Saturday night, he demanded I give him the personal information of my BetDSI contacts.

You can't make it up.

Last edited: