Betmania Customer Service is the Worst in the Industry

On hold for over 15 minutes just trying to get info to send a WU and give these guys a shot again.....why am I not surprised the CS is this bad...cause it has always been shit...AVOID THIS BOOK AT ALL COSTS....won 2k from them a while back and it took them several weeks for them to pay me.....like Tony from 5Dimes said "play with shit books, get shit on your hands"....

eventually had to disconnect live chat with "JC":

horrible CS and slow payouts.....they get an A on that no doubt.

Re: Betmania Customer Service is the Worst in the Industry

Never forget Betislands "Ryan Rossi" as well as former Betislands GM "Jon Kreta" came from Betmania's sister book...."Wagerchief".

plommer

EOG Dedicated

I've given more than a few sponsor books a chance and usually end up getting annoyed to the point of not dealing with them anymore.

Poor customer service and payouts taking longer than advertised are major reasons why they aren't needed.

I find I always end up making most of my wagers at Pinnacle.
Pinny seems to have site issues from time to time but blows every other offshore book out of the water. FAST payouts, low fees, best prices, high limits, and tons of betting options.

The shit books in Costa Rica can thank Pinnacle leaving the US market as the main reason they still have customers.

I've given more than a few sponsor books a chance and usually end up getting annoyed to the point of not dealing with them anymore.

Poor customer service and payouts taking longer than advertised are major reasons why they aren't needed.

I find I always end up making most of my wagers at Pinnacle.
Pinny seems to have site issues from time to time but blows every other offshore book out of the water. FAST payouts, low fees, best prices, high limits, and tons of betting options.

The shit books in Costa Rica can thank Pinnacle leaving the US market as the main reason they still have customers.

sadly I agree.

hamneggs

EOG Addicted

US players only have scambooks to choose from.......this factor contributed to my (easy) decision to quit gambling. Glad I don't contribute to any more frauds and scams.:houra i have a great life.

oh wow, look at how many posts I have!
View attachment 9666

US players only have scambooks to choose from.......this factor contributed to my (easy) decision to quit gambling. Glad I don't contribute to any more frauds and scams.:houra i have a great life.

oh wow, look at how many posts I have!
View attachment 9666

I think many will be going this route as well.

if i didnt gamble i wouldnt be visiting a fukkin gambling message board

i dont go to the lincoln logs collectors board

Been waiting for a payout for little to long now and yes the customer service is shit. Can't wait to get the my money and def will not visit that shit shop again.

Been waiting for a payout for little to long now and yes the customer service is shit. Can't wait to get the my money and def will not visit that shit shop again.

How long have you been waiting on a payout?

Wade

EOG Master

boater is nowhere to be found.

BetMania

EOG Enthusiast

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you, providing western union information should not take too long, most cases when there is a delay is due to our processing department not being able to confirm the information with the processors, we will have our quality department review all chats handled by JC and will do our best so this type of incident does not occur again.

On hold for over 15 minutes just trying to get info to send a WU and give these guys a shot again.....why am I not surprised the CS is this bad...cause it has always been shit...AVOID THIS BOOK AT ALL COSTS....won 2k from them a while back and it took them several weeks for them to pay me.....like Tony from 5Dimes said "play with shit books, get shit on your hands"....

eventually had to disconnect live chat with "JC":

horrible CS and slow payouts.....they get an A on that no doubt.

BetMania

EOG Enthusiast

Hello Mr. Gin, can you please send us a private message with your account information? We will contact the processing department on your behalf.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for responding, Betmania.

Hope the pending issues are cleared up ASAP.

plommer

EOG Dedicated

Hello Mr. Gin, can you please send us a private message with your account information? We will contact the processing department on your behalf.

What are the chances the "processing dept" is not really a department but a Costa Rican chica that barely speaks English sitting at a desk?

BetMania takes up a whole floor in a commercial building in San Jose? You could probably yell over to the fukkin processing dept from your desk, no?

When will BetMania be setup to send payments to clients via moneybookers in less than 3 weeks?

BubbleGum bookies.

How come our deposits never have processing issues?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

BetMania takes up a whole floor in a commercial building in San Jose?

As I understand it, the BP family of books are housed in one of the finest most modern buildings in all of San Jose.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you, providing western union information should not take too long, most cases when there is a delay is due to our processing department not being able to confirm the information with the processors, we will have our quality department review all chats handled by JC and will do our best so this type of incident does not occur again.

Save all your blah blah blah bullshit. I heard enough of it over the years. 2 things that haven't changed in over 3 years now, the worst CS in the industry and getting people their money. I don't know what I was thinking, there's no reason to use a book like yours.

God Bless.

What are the chances the "processing dept" is not really a department but a Costa Rican chica that barely speaks English sitting at a desk?

BetMania takes up a whole floor in a commercial building in San Jose? You could probably yell over to the fukkin processing dept from your desk, no?

When will BetMania be setup to send payments to clients via moneybookers in less than 3 weeks?

BubbleGum bookies.

Same was said of Betislands....and when Ryan Rossi and John Kreta use to work for these guys:shoot:

plommer

EOG Dedicated

As I understand it, the BP family of books are housed in one of the finest most modern buildings in all of San Jose.

"lipstick on a pig"

Phoenix family of books are shit, they prove this over and again.

"Please PM us your account number and we'll look into it because we couldn't do it right the first time"
Standard procedure.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Obamas deposit is clearly customer service rep ineptness.

It sounds like it. But there are always 3 sides to every story.

I know I have been in chat before with a book, and sat there and sat there and sat there, and wondered why they didnt respond, and have my phone ring, and it was them calling me, to tell me the chat disconnected.

Not saying that happened in THIS case, but stuff does happen..........

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

ban this clown obamaismyboyfriend hes just a malcontent troublemaker who makes wild accusations from his grandmothers basement this fruitcake doesnt know shit about anything hes just lonely and depressed

ban this clown obamaismyboyfriend hes just a malcontent troublemaker who makes wild accusations from his grandmothers basement this fruitcake doesnt know shit about anything hes just lonely and depressed

:houra

plommer

EOG Dedicated

To be fair BetMania isn't the only inept book in Costa Rica, there are plenty.

I've often wondered how they can be so inept overall when they are owned/operated mostly by Americans and one thing American business is very good at is customer service.

Why is it that some books like Pinny/Carib/5Dimes/CRIS etc can pay within minutes/hours and others take weeks to process a payout via the same method?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

To be fair BetMania isn't the only inept book in Costa Rica, there are plenty.

I've often wondered how they can be so inept overall when they are owned/operated mostly by Americans and one thing American business is very good at is customer service.

I think in many cases, CR books are dealing with clients who are drunk,high,stewpid, and well........... not very good at asking for or taking directions.

I am sorry to read your attempt to deposit funds yesterday did not go well, Mr. Obama.

I am now in communications with their Customer Service manager, and asking them for a thorough review of your case.

plommer

EOG Dedicated

I think in many cases, CR books are dealing with clients who are drunk,high,stewpid, and well........... not very good at asking for or taking directions.

And this affects the process of completing a payout how exactly?

A payout takes longer to process and it's the players fault?

Right.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

And this affects the process of completing a payout how exactly?

Anytime you deal with a dullard, shit has a much better chance of getting F'ed up. As an example, imagine trying to deal with the average SBR poster. Good lord, talk about a cluster fuck of errors waiting to happen.

Yes, CR books and clerks screw shit up, no doubt............ but IMO, much (a great deal) of the stuff that goes wrong falls right back onto the player.

As a small sample, I PM posters 2-4 times a week asking for account numbers to credit the Betmania free plays to. It's a rare week, where a player doesn't screw up and PM me the WRONG account number, and I or they or betmania have to figure out a way to correct the mistake THEY MADE.

happens all the time.

Mr. Obama: I have been informed the total elapsed time of your chat session with a Betmania representative last evening was slightly over 5 minutes, but I can understand where seconds feel like an eternity when you are looking to get down on a game. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Mr. Obama: I have been informed the total elapsed time of your chat session with a Betmania representative last evening was slightly over 5 minutes, but I can understand where seconds feel like an eternity when you are looking to get down on a game. Thanks for sharing your experience.

simply untrue. being baffled with bullshit by this book again. how did they get my info to look up the chat history? EOG provided them my name, address....etc? was on chat over 15 min.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Mike I now have a copy of the chat transcript, with times.

You are correct the chat was quite brief.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

simply untrue. being baffled with bullshit by this book again. how did they get my info to look up the chat history? EOG provided them my name, address....etc? was on chat over 15 min.

From your account number you gave me from a contest you won.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

From your account number you gave me from a contest you won.

boat although i dislike the obama poster a lot

you have no right to go digging around without permission from the account holder

we give you are acct #'s for the contest that's it.

if it is not contest related you should not be using those #'s to get any info.

JMO

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Obama I have sent you a copy to your PM's.

As you can see Betmania took the concerns you voiced here at EOG quite serious, and in a very short time have been able to provide you with a copy of the chat, including times.

If they can be of any addition help, please feel free to contact them directly.