Betmania Customer Service is the Worst in the Industry

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: Betmania Customer Service is the Worst in the Industry

Obama as I have explained many times.

I am contracted by books to run contest for them

At the current time I am contracted by betmania.

You won a contest 2-3 weeks ago. (I had your account number because you sent it to me to claim your prize)

You came to EOG complaining that you were given shit service and sat in chat for 15 mins.

That concerned EOG , betmania, and myself.

They knew I had your account number, because when I submit the winners I include the EOG poster name with the submission.

rather then look thru old e-mails they contacted me and asked if I had your # handy.

I did, and gave it to them. During this exchange, I DRILLED THEM for giving you such CRAPPY SERVICE.

They than supplied me with your chat log which showed the chat was 6 mins long in total.

The chat log was sent to you via PM.

The chat long contained no "personel" info, as you had already given me your account number 3 weeks ago. No name, no address, no balance, no history. Just the time(s), and the account number, which YOU SUPPLIED ME.

The chat long was not posted here or anywhere.

I have given you a very long rope, Obama, and you are about to hang your self.

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

His act was up 6 months ago. Eye get what egg-actley your concerns are Obama. Lol

You won a contest 2-3 weeks ago. (I had your account number because you sent it to me to claim your prize)

You came to EOG complaining that you were given shit service and sat in chat for 15 mins.

They knew I had your account number, because when I submit the winners I include the EOG poster name with the submission.

rather then look thru old e-mails they contacted me and asked if I had your # handy.

I did, and gave it to them. During this exchange, I DRILLED THEM for giving you such CRAPPY SERVICE.

They than supplied me with your chat log which showed the chat was 6 mins long in total.

The chat long contained no "personel" info, as you had already given me your account number 3 weeks ago. No name, no address, no balance, no history. Just the time(s), and the account number, which YOU SUPPLIED ME.

fuck you you scumbag.....you're a proven liar time and time again for years now. Your supposedly just another poster on this site but got access to my personal info as well as my chat log....really a fucking book asked another poster for my account number, huh?

you've already hung yourself you scumbag fuck, nice to hear you got my personal info. other players beware.....boatboatboat, tell us all why you're banned from SBR too..

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I am not just another posted.

I shall type R-E-A-L slow for you.

I am contracted by books to run contest for them.

The book I was/a, runnig contest for is betmania.

YoU created a thread complaining about betmania.

I was concerned. (so was eog and betmania).

People were trying to help you Obama, thney felt you had been given shitty service, because you created a thread saying you had.

it turns out............ well the chat logs you have been sent, show what turned out.

Once again, I am giving you a VERY VERY VERY wide birth(sp) but have about used up all your space.

What old emails? And really, a book asked another poster if they had my account number handy? I'm finding this part mind-blowing. "Betmania" was openly posting in this thread and could have easily asked me for my info and I'd have gladly provided it.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

[/B][/SIZE]

you've already hung yourself you scumbag fuck, nice to hear you got my personal info. other players beware.....boatboatboat, tell us all why you're banned from SBR too..

Care to place a wager on if I can go post there ??

I'll give you 5-1 odds?

you game?

I am not just another posted.

I shall type R-E-A-L slow for you.

I am contracted by books to run contest for them.

The book I was/a, runnig contest for is betmania.

YoU created a thread complaining about betmania.

I was concerned. (so was eog and betmania).

People were trying to help you Obama, thney felt you had been given shitty service, because you created a thread saying you had.

it turns out............ well the chat logs you have been sent, show what turned out.

Once again, I am giving you a VERY VERY VERY wide birth(sp) but have about used up all your space.

Everything I stated when I started this thread were tru, no matter how much yourself and Betmania attempt to edit things.....funny tho, I also mentioned horrible slow pays by them and nobody even tried to deny that:houra a book asked you for my account number, fuck you. why were you banned from SBR? thanks for not denying the fact you're paid to shill for shit books such as this one, which had formerly had Betislands Jon Kreta as well as Ryan Rossi working for them.....sharing my personal info was something Betislands was known for too....well that and being a forum book, and talking about their lightning fast payouts, great lines, reduced juice as well as exceptional CS.....people can make their own conclusions here.....but "Betmania" asked you if you had my account number handy? Sure seems like a book to shove your hard earned money into.

God Bless.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I shall allow betmania to address your concern that the chat logs were edited.

What are you talking about, old emails?

Really? Am I reading the 2nd part of that sentence wrong....a book asked just another poster for my account number, huh?

WVU

EOG Master

Boat, I don't have problems with you but you had no right to discuss anything about a players account without his permission. The Book had no right to ask you for an account number and certainly didn't have a right to supply you with the chat logs. How can you not see that?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Wvu what was discussed about his acoount other than the lenght of the chat

boatboatboat

EOG Master

What are you talking about, old emails?

Really? Am I reading the 2nd part of that sentence wrong....a book asked just another poster for my account number, huh?

Betmania gets an e-mail from me every week with players EOG names and the FP they have won.

Betmania knew you had won a FP. If you will recall your free play didnt get credited at noon as you felt it should, and I was in contact numerous times during the day with Betmania to get the credit. The free play didnt get into the account until around 4:00 CR time, which upset you a great deal. In other words, Betmania was familar with You, and way of dealing with service issues.

When they saw you create a thread saying you had been left on chat for 15 mins, rather than look thru 100's of e-mails I have exchanged with them, they simply asked me if I had your account number handy. Of course I did, as all the previous winners are written down in a log I keep. So I provided them with your number to save them time in looking for it, and to allow the to get to the bottom of why the clerk had stalled you for "15 mins".

It was obvious you were quite upset. They wanted you to be taken care of as soon as possible, and went out of there way by contacting me to do so.

During my conversation with them, I expressed a great deal of concern and anger towards their mistreatment of you or any player by allowing you to sit on chat for 15 mins waiting. Now they had you to deal with, as well as me, because I was rather upset.

They provided me with a log to show that, after all the dust setttled you had only been on a chat a few secs over 6 mins, and that during that time, there was back and forth conversation, with numerous replies back and forth.

Once again, NO personel info was shared. Obama had already provided me with his account number 3 weeks ago.

And for the last time I am not just another poster. I am a poster contracted by books to run contest for them. When I see a player that has an issue with a book that I am working for, I try to help.

As far as why I was banned from SBR? I was banned for about two weeks (i think) during the Bet Islands deal. I posted a formatted list of the deposits that came in the last two weeks. I posted it in a thread where I asked SBR if it would be possible to take the commish they made off the last two weeks deposits and for SBR to rebate that back to the players who had account balances at Bet islands. 2 mins latter the thread and I were gone.

I have since been "unbanned", but haven't posted more than a few times.

As I recall, Obama, you had an account at BI? So in a round about way I was banned at SBR for tossing out an idea that would have potential gotten you a few dollars atleast, if SBR would have taken the suggestion.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

There is one comment in this whole thread that stung in the slightest.

Big Bets.

Really caught me off guard.

Damn shame..............

WVU

EOG Master

Wvu what was discussed about his acoount other than the lenght of the chat

they sent you the entire chat log. That is a no no. They asked you for an account number (not contest related). That is a no no. Both parties should have gotten permission from the account holder

they sent you the entire chat log. That is a no no. They asked you for an account number (not contest related). That is a no no. Both parties should have gotten permission from the account holder

Betmania asked boatboatboat for MY account number then they gave him all my personal info.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Doesnt sound like Betmania gave him all your personal info, unless it was all discussed in the chats. However Betmania should have never passed along the chat without your permission for him to be involved

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

There is one comment in this whole thread that stung in the slightest.

Big Bets.

Really caught me off guard.

Damn shame..............

The endless shill for all these books are over the tops at times is what I was getting at.

I get your act, just grows tiresome.

Maybe i came off a bit harsh, im working on that.

I dont trust any offshore book any more. Period

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

Betmania asked boatboatboat for MY account number then they gave him all my personal info.

A chat log isn't personal info. Lol

BBB said he runs contest, so if you want the free plays he needs your name and acct numbers.

Is BBB mediator too?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Actually, he doesnt need names, just account numbers.

If the chat had any of his personal info involved in it then yea he got his info unless it was XX out.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I have never requested a name. No need. The lone exception being the 100 cash contest. I need the name for those to send the wu

Sam Odom

EOG Master

The price one pays for playing in contests is revealing some personal data...

Many times doing so will comeback and bite you on the ass - IMO

The "dullard" boatboatboat was asked by Betmania for MY account number:LMAO....unprofessional to say the least...and then he was given my chat log......not a place anyone in their right mind should have their money.

Betmania is a great book if:

#1 you don't mind sharing your personal info with other posters
#2 never cash out

The price one pays for playing in contests is revealing some personal data...

Many times doing so will comeback and bite you on the ass - IMO

I think you're kind of a drip from time to time, but most of your posts are dead-on. I see who's joining these contests and who get all excited for them, most of these guys will never cash-out from any book.....so the Betmania contests couldn't be more perfect for them. It's a win win for Betmania.

obamauncle really needs to be put to sleep

coming from a guy who was ran off an online gambling forum by a stranger named BatemanPatrick also a self admitted cross dresser:houra God Bless you KK.....you've got many friends here at EOG I see, there's:

:yay

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

good trolling but all lies. but of course all malcontent trolls spew are lies

anyone who was on SBR over the years seen the constant forum burials of yourself....trying to deny it tells me you care about your online rep:houra

I don't judge....couldn't careless you're a cross dresser:lock:

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Obama what personel info was shared with me by betmania via the chat log?

You have mentioned numerous times in this thread that PERSONEL info was shared.

Would you mind telling EOG what the nature of that info was?

The conversation basicly went like this

Obama: hi

betmania: hi

Obama:I want to make a deposit

betmania: ok how would you like to do that

Obama: p2p

betmania: ok, hold on while I get a name

Obama: (45 secs latter ) what's the problem, are you understaffed I have had this oroblem with you folks before, blah blah blah blah blah blah

betmani: I am getting you a name sire, please hold

Obama : Dude I have been waiting ten mins

betmania: sir, I am waiting to get you a p2p name so you can send the $

Obama (30 secs latter) CLICK..........

Chat ended after 6 mins.

That is basicly the chat that Obama is so worried about, and felt the need to create a thread bitching about.

The GOOD news is he has a fan club, look what showed up in my e-mail a few mins ago.

[video=youtube;3TGeYhKG-CY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TGeYhKG-CY[/video]

More lies from Betmania and boatboatboat....what would you expect....after all they asked a poster for my account number....nice phony transcript....you got my phone number, email address, account number along with password.....do I have this right again? Betmania asked a poster for my account number then shared my chat log with said poster...

This guy Boat will do anything for these books. Stay away from his contest and you will have no problems. Guy spends day and night trying to get a freeplay from whatever shit book will allow him to run a contest. Any book allowing this tard to do anything for them but answer a phone is one I will stay far away from

boatboatboat

EOG Master

.nice phony transcript....you got my phone number, email address, account number along with password...

No, I had your account number, which YOU GAVE to me, as well as the chat which was sent to your PM, to show you that chat was not 15 mins. I was given no personel info.

As stated i have given you a very very very long leash.

truth be known, about 3 weeks ago, I was given the option to exclude you from contest because of your bitching all the time.

I said, no that I felt it was best to let you do your thing. (what ever the fuck your thing is???)

You have now gone WELL BEYOND that, and have moved into slander.

It's not appreciated.

No, I had your account number, which YOU GAVE to me, as well as the chat which was sent to your PM, to show you that chat was not 15 mins.

As stated i have given you a very very very long leash.

truth be known, about 3 weeks ago, I was given the option to exclude you from contest because of your bitching all the time.

I said, no that I felt it was best to let you do your thing. (what ever the fuck your thing is???)

You have now gone WELL BEYOND that, and have moved into slander.

It's not appreciated.

more bullshit and lies from boatX3.

AGAIN. A book who wants people to deposit their hard earned money into asked YOU, ANOTHER POSTER for one of THEIR PLAYERS account numbers...

Listen, Dullard....I got a copy of the transcript too, and know what was in there. Probably your best bet to stay of out this thread, no?

I've given you a long leash as well.

A slow paying, shit book, with horrible CS....crossed the line here, and so did you. All the bullshit and lies aren't gonna change things.

I'd have let this thread die long ago if it weren't for the constant need of betmania and boatx3 to keep spewing straight bullshit.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Obama

You made a thread with a concern about a book I run contest at.

I, the book, and EOG went to work as fast as they could to figure out why you were on hold in chat for 15 mins as you stated.

You have been provided with a copy of the chat. The log show 6 mins. Not the 15 you stated.

No personel info was contained in the chat.

People were making an effort to assist you.

There is nothing more that I can offer you. Maybe EOG or Betmania can offer some assistance.

I have tried my best with you multiple times, and every time it ends up with you hurling insults.

I shall disengage.

Good luck.