Betmania Customer Service is the Worst in the Industry

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: Betmania Customer Service is the Worst in the Industry

Tuck

I think once all the dust settles and all the parties chime in, that you along with others will agree that I was not in ANY WAY out of line.

I could be wrong, but time shall tell.

Boat, and no poster for that matter, should ever be given any information about a player

If obama asked someone at EOG to look into it and consented to, than it's OK for them to

Also getting 25 dollar freeplays to host contests for a book isn't the same as working for the book

WVU

EOG Master

No I won't WVU.

Poster creates a thread saying they were left on chat for 15 mins.

I contact book (that I work for) and say "what the F are you doing leaving this guy on chat for 15 mins"

Books responds "but boat, we didnt do that".

I say, "well he says you did, this simply can't happen, get it fixed"

Book (that i work for) sends chat log that has NO PERSONEL INFO, and shows chat was 6 mins long, and I send copy of chat to Obama's PM box.

No WVU, I never will "get it" what ever "it" is...............

You were not authorized to look into anything. Period. Doesn't matter if the info was sensitivie or not. Hope that helps you understand

boatboatboat

EOG Master

It looks like I am wrong and you guys are right.

Quite often "silence" speaks much louder than words.

The "silence" has finaly hit home.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Noway no how should you be involved, end of story. I dont care the facts or not as its irrelevant. You dont work for Eog, you put up contests, your not a mediator or a resolution expert for Betmania, stick to your "contracted" position and stop making Eog look silly everytime you try and defend a sponsor that gives you freeplays. You dont need to be involved in helping posters unless they ask and you surely shouldnt be given a lick of info about the players from any book, simple facts

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Noway no how should you be involved, end of story. I dont care the facts or not as its irrelevant. You dont work for Eog, you put up contests, your not a mediator or a resolution expert for Betmania, stick to your "contracted" position and stop making Eog look silly everytime you try and defend a sponsor that gives you freeplays. You dont need to be involved in helping posters unless they ask and you surely shouldnt be given a lick of info about the players from any book, simple facts

unreal.. burying boat.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Deem

You may be alittle young, but there back in the day was a guy on TV who had a news talk show type thing. He had a famous line.

"and now you know the rest of the story"

Time my friend, give it time..............

Deem

You may be alittle young, but there back in the day was a guy on TV who had a news talk show type thing. He had a famous line.

"and now you know the rest of the story"

Time my friend, give it time..............

Has nothing to do with how long he was or was not on chat waiting. You have no business sticking your nose in. Issue had nothing to do with you or your contest you run. I would hope Betmania would not need YOUR help if resolving the issue themselves if they are any kind of book

Right, dumbfuck. You run CONTESTS for Betmania on EOG, NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I never asked for any help from yourself. You stuck your nose into something in which you had no business being in...as well as Betmania providing you info you had no business seeing. You're just another poster on this forum, other than running CONTESTS. How you're so stoopid you fail to understand what I just said, I have no clue.

God Bless.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

The dust is starting to settle, and as it does, it looks more and more like all of you are correct and I was wrong.

It won't happen again.

hels

EOG Dedicated

From what I've seen:

1) Any online 'document' can be easily altered with photoshop. Don't believe everything someone posts/sends you. Chat logs are VERY easy to alter

2) Boat, glad you're beginning to see things from a different perspective. My thoughts on being 'contracted' are do what you are assigned to do. It usually will not help 'you' to get more involved.

3) Where did Kinger get the chat logs from? Does he read pms, or did another poster send that to him?

4) Kinger, I have no problems with you or EOG and you've always seemed beyond reasonable. I think you got a little heated by obama in this thread.

5) betmania is attempting their best to become a well-known/respected book. However, I believe they are beyond miles from this and if they don't change always will be a bottom book.

6) Tuck on the ball

7) :pop:

hamneggs

EOG Addicted

7 pages of bullshit over a fukkin payout??

has Betmania made the payout yet?? deadbeat book, boys

This matter has been grossly blown out of proportion.

To set the record straight, BoatBoatBoat is a person whom I entrusted and hired to run contests in favor of the Eye on Gaming community. As previously stated he is paid by sponsors. After evaluating his performance, BoatBoatBoat became a paid member of staff in the position of contest moderator.

I consider him an important member of staff here at EOG.

BoatBoatBoat did not ask for a copy of anyone’s chat transcript; a partial copy was provided to him at my request to assure him that his request for assistance on behalf of “obamaismyuncle” was being treated with promptness and seriousness given his concern. I can personally attest to this contest moderator’s consistent habit of going above and beyond the call of duty, in good faith, to the benefit of hundreds of EOG members.

BoatBoatBoat is a trustworthy individual, a hard worker, and a dedicated customer advocate. EOG is fortunate to count him as a friend, and helper in our cause.

If anyone is at fault here it is me, a poster’s family ties to a sitting President, and the fact that a chat support session was not attended to in the best time possible.

I plead guilty to trying to find ways to reward members of this community for their loyalty via contests sponsored by reputable, time-tested operators. I plead guilty to wanting to ensure EOG members are satisfied in their interactions with our sponsors and for possibly being over-zealous when solid operations such as BetMania are trashed by a partial, unfair assessment.

As always, we appreciate your feedback, constructive criticism, and apologize for any misunderstandings as we work to make EOG your preferred source for quality sports betting information.

WVU

EOG Master

To set the record straight, BoatBoatBoat is a person whom I entrusted and hired to run contests in favor of the Eye on Gaming community. As previously stated he is paid by sponsors. After evaluating his performance, BoatBoatBoat became a paid member of staff in the position of contest moderator.

BoatBoatBoat did not ask for a copy of anyone’s chat transcript; a partial copy was provided to him at my request to assure him that his request for assistance on behalf of “obamaismyuncle” was being treated with promptness and seriousness given his concern. I can personally attest to this contest moderator’s consistent habit of going above and beyond the call of duty, in good faith, to the benefit of hundreds of EOG members.

BoatBoatBoat is a trustworthy individual, a hard worker, and a dedicated customer advocate. EOG is fortunate to count him as a friend, and helper in our cause.

If anyone is at fault here it is me, a poster’s family ties to a sitting President, and the fact that a chat support session was not attended to in the best time possible.

I plead guilty to trying to find ways to reward members of this community for their loyalty via contests sponsored by reputable, time-tested operators. I plead guilty to wanting to ensure EOG members are satisfied in their interactions with our sponsors and for possibly being over-zealous when solid operations such as BetMania are trashed by a partial, unfair assessment.

As always, we appreciate your feedback, constructive criticism, and apologize for any misunderstandings as we work to make EOG your preferred source for quality sports betting information.

• :cheers

hels

EOG Dedicated

I guess you haven't read this thread :pop:

boatboatboat

EOG Master

It was provided to me, because I BLEW A GASKET when I heard that a poster/player at EOG was treated so badly and had to wait 15 mins. Betmania sent me the chat to get my foot out of their ass. I was pissed.

Thank You for kind words EOGMike.

hels

EOG Dedicated

What happened.:pop:dont feel like reading 7 pages

-obama complains about waiting 15 minutes to talk about his issue at betmania
-boat gets involved
-boat gives betmania obama's info (account id/name)
-betmania gives boat personal info (phone, address etc) of obama
-everyone tells boat he's wrong and betmania fucked up
-boat defends himself 6 pages -- end of page 6 he finally realizes he might have made a mistake
-eogmike steps in and tries to say it's his fault
-boat already admitted to things eogmike is trying to defend him for
-fifty cint asks for synopsis

slyone66

EOG Master

boat although i dislike the obama poster a lot

you have no right to go digging around without permission from the account holder

we give you are acct #'s for the contest that's it.

if it is not contest related you should not be using those #'s to get any info.

JMO

Agreed Big Daddy, dont like that bullshit snooping at all. Boat you do not have that right, you are abusing your little bitty bit of power, knock that fuking shit off:finger004

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

-obama complains about waiting 15 minutes to talk about his issue at betmania
-boat gets involved
-boat gives betmania obama's info (account id/name)
-betmania gives boat personal info (phone, address etc) of obama
-everyone tells boat he's wrong and betmania fucked up
-boat defends himself 6 pages -- end of page 6 he finally realizes he might have made a mistake
-eogmike steps in and tries to say it's his fault
-boat already admitted to things eogmike is trying to defend him for
-fifty cint asks for synopsis

:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

if I had my way it would be made a sticky.

It's a great reminder for me in many many many ways.

nothing wrong with making a mistake boater

at least you were man enough to admit it

we know you meant no harm.

:cheers

Wade

EOG Master

a problem i have with betmania is when a basketball game is a pk and i'm getting a free half point, why the fuck do i get +0.5? a pk is the same thing as +0.5 because a game can't end in a tie. should be getting +1.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

a problem i have with betmania is when a basketball game is a pk and i'm getting a free half point, why the fuck do i get +0.5? a pk is the same thing as +0.5 because a game can't end in a tie. should be getting +1.

I can feel your pain. But It's a free 1/2 point, not a free 1 point. So I guess in a game that is a PK the free 1/2 point they are giving you has no value. I would guess?? about 5-6% of all games are at PK? So that would mean this wouldn't be an issue 95% of the time? (assuming my 5% guess is close?)

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

you should retire from gambling with this line of thinking......

in2thethickofit

EOG Addicted

So after reading this entire thread again. Here is what I have learned: #1 Obama's 15 min chat was 6 mins #2 Obama's deposit that created all this mess was $50 #3 Boat did not request the chat log, it was sent to him because he was complaining to Betmania for keeping Obama on chat for 15 mins,. EOG Mike requested the chat log be sent to Boat to assure him, that Betmania had not kept Obama on chat for 15 Mins. #4 Obama stated that Boat as a normal poster at EOG should not have been provided with the Chat log. Turns out Boat is not only employeed by Betmania he is employeed by EOG and Boat had contacted both of those parties complaining about the poor service Obama had recieved. #5 The chat log that was sent to Boat contained no personel information. #6 Boat had Obama's account number because Obama had sent it to Him to claim a $50 free play he had won. #7 When Obama won the $50 free play from Betmania, Obama complained the prize wasn't credited to his account quick enough. #8 Boat as a Mod allowed Obama to curse at him as well as lie to and about him. The entire time this was happening, Boat didn't threaten Obama with any type of banning nor did Boat edit or delete any of Obama's post.

Game
Set
Match

WVU

EOG Master

It can't be match game now. This fucker is going into the 5th set tiebreak

So after reading this entire thread again. Here is what I have learned: #1 Obama's 15 min chat was 6 mins #2 Obama's deposit that created all this mess was $50 #3 Boat did not request the chat log, it was sent to him because he was complaining to Betmania for keeping Obama on chat for 15 mins,. EOG Mike requested the chat log be sent to Boat to assure him, that Betmania had not kept Obama on chat for 15 Mins. #4 Obama stated that Boat as a normal poster at EOG should not have been provided with the Chat log. Turns out Boat is not only employeed by Betmania he is employeed by EOG and Boat had contacted both of those parties complaining about the poor service Obama had recieved. #5 The chat log that was sent to Boat contained no personel information. #6 Boat had Obama's account number because Obama had sent it to Him to claim a $50 free play he had won. #7 When Obama won the $50 free play from Betmania, Obama complained the prize wasn't credited to his account quick enough. #8 Boat as a Mod allowed Obama to curse at him as well as lie to and about him. The entire time this was happening, Boat didn't threaten Obama with any type of banning nor did Boat edit or delete any of Obama's post.

Game
Set
Match

I might read this later.

You must not value your time at all.

hels

EOG Dedicated

Game
Set
Match

Did you not read the thread?

We never read the chat log or know the information in it. Betmania can easily change times or delete info in chat logs.

Boat has said earlier in the thread he requested the chat log, eogmike is attempting to take the blame (to calm the thread) but he blatantly lied.

We don't know the whole truth. I would have liked my question to be answered when kinger said he read the chat logs, who sent kinger the chat or did he read it looking through private messages?

Did you not read the thread?

We never read the chat log or know the information in it. Betmania can easily change times or delete info in chat logs.

Boat has said earlier in the thread he requested the chat log, eogmike is attempting to take the blame (to calm the thread) but he blatantly lied.

We don't know the whole truth. I would have liked my question to be answered when kinger said he read the chat logs, who sent kinger the chat or did he read it looking through private messages?

this thicknitwit has been trolling me for awhile now....once they dedicate their life to trolling, they become oblivious to any but such.

Have a great weekend:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

They dont read private messages and thats a fact

hels

EOG Dedicated

They dont read private messages and thats a fact

That's good to know.

But bigdaddy has a good point, do they have the ability? I would assume the answer to that is yes.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Game
Set
Match

Thanx for the kind words.

Mom

BetMania

EOG Enthusiast

We would like to apologize to all of you who trust us with your wagering endeavors we ensure you that an incident like this will never occur again, we look forward to your future posts.

We would like to apologize to all of you who trust us with your wagering endeavors we ensure you that an incident like this will never occur again, we look forward to your future posts.

I was hoping nobody would bump this thread....cause I was done responding.

Some of the pm's I got from you were completely unprofessional classless trash. And you give out my info and offer me a $25 fp with a 3x rollover and $50 max cash out....then minus the fees:finger004 Like I've said numerous times, nobody with a clue is using or will use your book.

Slow pays
Horrid CS
Complete unprofessionalism
lack of lines

God Bless.

hamneggs

EOG Addicted

I was hoping nobody would bump this thread....cause I was done responding.

Some of the pm's I got from you were completely unprofessional classless trash. And you give out my info and offer me a $25 fp with a 3x rollover and $50 max cash out....then minus the fees:finger004 Like I've said numerous times, nobody with a clue is using or will use your book.

Slow pays
Horrid CS
Complete unprofessionalism
lack of lines

God Bless.

First time playing with a deadbeat Costa Rican "sportsbook"?? :LMAO

Did the scumbags ever pay up?