BetOnline

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Recently signed up with this outfit and have to say if want to bet live, this ain’t the place and I’m rec player. Any comments?

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
I’m playing offshore, Wisconsin. I couldn’t bet I game NBA at end of quarter’s which sucks. Other offshores had it.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
I’ll cry now and say I wanted to bet in game Bucks at 231 after 3 and couldn’t get it in there. But bet it elsewhere so all good.

richsox24

EOG Master
Recently signed up with this outfit and have to say if want to bet live, this ain’t the place and I’m rec player. Any comments?
Not a fan of betonline Brayden. Last year they cancelled a few live wagers of mine claiming bad line (after the game was over) even though the lines were similar to other shops. I believe milwaukee Mike also had issues with them.

Not the most honest shop out there.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Not a fan of betonline Brayden. Last year they cancelled a few live wagers of mine claiming bad line (after the game was over) even though the lines were similar to other shops. I believe milwaukee Mike also had issues with them.

Not the most honest shop out there.

Gotcha. My other complaint is when betting the horses, you better punch the right ticket because there’s no canceling wagers but maybe that’s with all offshore books. Probably a Landers rule.

richsox24

EOG Master
Gotcha. My other complaint is when betting the horses, you better punch the right ticket because there’s no canceling wagers but maybe that’s with all offshore books. Probably a Landers rule.
Lol I think that rule is all offshore since they are booking the bet and not putting it in the pools.