BETPHOENIX????

munson15

I want winners...
Anyone know if they are any good? I just read they have 5% juice, but haven't heard anything here about them. Thanks.:cheers

roach23

Banned
Re: BETPHOENIX????

Munson i use them and like them, but i don't post up with them. Sometimes they put lines up a little late, but otherwise its always nice to have a 105 book.

munson15

I want winners...

ID, why stay away? Did you play there?

Roach, late meaning no overnights? Or nothing until afternoon? How big a balance is too much, in your opinion?

Thanks to both of you for responding.:cheers

roach23

Banned

Yea munson no overnights. For example, right now they don't have lines up for tomorrow's NCAA games. I'm not sure how much of a balance is too much. I've never had to request a payout from them so i don't know how long it takes to get paid and stuff like that. I just settle with my agent.

munson15

I want winners...

5 cent juice on EVERYTHING, though, is pretty nice. Even halftimes, I hear?

munson15

I want winners...

OK, but still worth a look-see based on the 5-cent lines on sides and totals. TY

dirty

EOG Master

ID, why stay away? Did you play there?

Roach, late meaning no overnights? Or nothing until afternoon? How big a balance is too much, in your opinion?

Thanks to both of you for responding.:cheers

No munson she doesn 't play there...she said that cause she never heard of them. If they are a credit shop then that is totally different than a post up shop. There are lots of Stable Credit shops out there that Most have never heard of

jplee

EOG Member

munson15,
yes, we do have Post Up players... We're offering 5% juice for FG, 10% on halfs, and 10% for coming up baseball....