Betphoenix's New look & Bonuses

Hello Guys,

As you probably have seen already we have launched the Betphoenix site with a brand new look.
We know NFL is coming to a very exciting end and that March Madness is just around the corner. Therefore we have put together a bonus package that will fit everybodies need and Budget, just take a look at our bonus & promotions section and give us a call or go through live chat.
We will be more than happy to assist you and would love to hear some feedback on our new look.

Team Phoenix

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Betphoenix's New look & Bonuses

Team Phoenix...what changes in MGMT have you made and how will that effect the players?

Are your customer service key people still there there there??? or lots of changes?

J

joeybagadonuts

Good question, Tryx3

John, what exactly will you be doing when you're visiting them in CR? Will you be allowing them to buy you hookers, blow, and booze, or will you be actually checking to see if they are running a legit biz? Or better yet, both?

What was the reason for the changes in management? Is it the same owner/owners and how deep betphoenix's pockets?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Good question, Tryx3

John, what exactly will you be doing when you're visiting them in CR? Will you be allowing them to buy you hookers, blow, and booze, or will you be actually checking to see if they are running a legit biz? Or better yet, both?

Still learing the biz, Joey.

I'm playing catch-up and I'm viewed as an outsider.

Hard to know the players without a scorecard.

Many sports books in Costa Rica are in a tough spot.

They want the publicity in order to attract business but they also covet their privacy to maintain a low profile.

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

Any customer caught playing steam, moves or is part of a syndicate as well as those who abuse our bonus and promotions program will have this promotion revoked and all winnings from it will be void and null.

Rules like above give books the right to steal, no thanks

J

joeybagadonuts

What was the reason for the changes in management? Is it the same owner/owners and how deep betphoenix's pockets?

More importantly, just how 'stand up' are the new owners and management.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i see the co owned sister book betmania has not changed the homepage look and I dont think skybook has either? Is this just a betpheonix brand upgrade? what is the plans for betmania?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

EOGMike is better equipped than me to answer these excellent questions.

He's back from vacation early next week.

Any customer caught playing steam, moves or is part of a syndicate as well as those who abuse our bonus and promotions program will have this promotion revoked and all winnings from it will be void and null.

Exactly, that doesnt describe me at all but that puts a bad taste in your mouth seeing that stuff.

J

joeybagadonuts

Still learing the biz, Joey.

I'm playing catch-up and I'm viewed as an outsider.

Hard to know the players without a scorecard.

Many sports books in Costa Rica are in a tough spot.

They want the publicity in order to attract business but they also covet their privacy to maintain a low profile.

Makes sense.

However, given that BP owns this place and pays you, if you found out they were about to go under, would you even let the posters know?

Not trying to pick a fight, just pointing out the obvious conflict of interest.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Conflicts of interest abound in many businesses.

ESPN has a business relationship with professional sports leagues (NFL, NBA and MLB) and yet they are viewed as a legitimate source in the world of sports journalism.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

yup giant crock of shit.......

Wade

EOG Master

that pretty much means if you win we'll make up an excuse not to pay you. i'll feel better playing someplace else.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Sounds like a BetUs.com book by the wording....not very smart...

Hello once again,

Let me start with 3xtry, yes all the key people are still here including ownership. What we have done is a change at the head coaching position, same assistant staff.
In regards to the wording of the disclaimer, we would say that 99% of the books have the same thing written somewhere in the middle of the rule section (usually very small letters).
And let's face it most of you know that playing steam, moves, etc, is not taken lightly by any book that gives bonuses.
So as always all your valuable opinions are welcome and taken into account, so please keep them coming.

By the way the fees from $150 and up will be covered as cash, not freeplay, from here till SuperBowl Sunday. This is regardless if you take a bonus or not.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Team Phoenix

Do you really expect them to say their pockets are not deep? Any move in management during football playoffs is a RED FLAG! :houra

mr merlin

EOG Master

Hello once again,

Let me start with 3xtry, yes all the key people are still here including ownership. What we have done is a change at the head coaching position, same assistant staff.
In regards to the wording of the disclaimer, we would say that 99% of the books have the same thing written somewhere in the middle of the rule section (usually very small letters).
And let's face it most of you know that playing steam, moves, etc, is not taken lightly by any book that gives bonuses.
So as always all your valuable opinions are welcome and taken into account, so please keep them coming.

By the way the fees from $150 and up will be covered as cash, not freeplay, from here till SuperBowl Sunday. This is regardless if you take a bonus or not.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Team Phoenix

What if you dont want any bonus's, cause you dont want to have to jump through hoops. Do you welcome play then? Or do you still reserve your ambiguous definition of "steam" and reserve the right to void winning(but not losing) bets?

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Scary rules

sean1

EOG Dedicated

How about putting together a withdrawal package that allows more than $2000 every 3-4 weeks and allows transfers???