BetStars - NJ app

MrTop

EOG Master
dealing NCAA football FCS .sides, ML, totals on friday night... only 5 dimes (everything ) and justbet (sides) have them up at this time

all the games ??? quite a few though

in time order

odds - a mixture of -110 both sides ...& 23 cent margins

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Thanks ,as always Mr Top

Where have you been playing? I fucked up and went busto at mgm (where i DO want my money) and have been winning at will hill.

MrTop

EOG Master
Hey,

Spoke to MGM NJ people last night. They said they are going to have the apple app and PC desktop version of MGM - NJ up soon. (android already out )

You can catch 888sport app in NJ sleeping at the wheel using DB screen or refreshing cris/pinny etc .

Fan Duel yesterday had the vikings at -2.5 took it down

Also some NJ apps / websites are starting to put up Giants, jets thursday night games in advance . Sort of a mini version of the westgate week in advance lines in Vegas.

Right now there are 8 apps in NJ. Note: most of these apps are also have a PC version

I am playing anywhere in NJ & some credit shops .. Working on a few things myself to step up the play. Very early in foots... My baseball is horrible .but better in playoffs.
I liked your bengal -7 +200 monday night. what a call

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Yeah i dont have time for it but have seen all of them asleep at times , including draft kings

i wouldnt tail me in anything nfl at all lol

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
If you have will hill nj app, some nfl player props are +/ - ten yards vs 5d

barkley was 10 yard difference tonight, Beckham was 12 or 13

MrTop

EOG Master
keep an eye on all NJ apps .. some real deals out there. Offshore & vegas opened cleveland about 3-3.5 thursday... fan duel opened it up at -1.5

fan duel only one that had the jets -2.5 today anywhere.. they cleaned up on the fish

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Mr Top do you use WillHill desktop? i still can't get it to work. app auto logs out like 30 seconds of non use, it's fucking maddening

MrTop

EOG Master
yes it comes up... i will try right now

hey fan duel has the NBA regular season up already way before don best.... I am talking the first days of regular season wow

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
i used the geo plug in, still won't work, can't detect location

i am on an office server though, will try at home

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
i didn't set up account with sugar house

i barely play any nfl, only some props

i did throw in a parlay on will hill for next week with Raiders +3.5 -110 & Saints +3.5 -110