Betting with Brent

blueline

EOG Master
standard bet amount is $ 100

will not tease a number down only up

will tease Chiefs down via advisement from Mike Palm

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
I watch his show almost every day. As well as the other VSiN programs in the morning with Mitch and Pauley, Gil Alexander etc. Lots of good info. Brent is great for all his contacts and stories but not a great handicapper. Mike Palm is sharp. Michael Lombardi has good inside info on the NFL but following his opinions has cost me more than it made me. Since VSiN I never watch the ESPN morning shows I used to watch.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
I think VSIN is useless for those of us who want to make money betting the games.

85%-90% is the usual ESPN sports radio dogsh!t talk which is beyond worthless for betting.

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to give them a second chance so I tuned in for a few mins. They spent a minute or two going over betting lines which I can easily find on the odds screen. Then they went off on a long, annoying tangent about the CFB Heisman Trophy race....

Useless and a complete waste of time.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
standard bet amount is $ 100

will not tease a number down only up

will tease Chiefs down via advisement from Mike Palm

He said he's a $100 bettor!? Some clerks in Vegas back in the day claim he was a dime bettor +.

blueline

EOG Master
I wouldnt be surprised that he bet a dime+ back in the day but maybe nowadays he has dialed it down...
whatever amount he is betting he seems very happy in the VSiN envirnonment he loves talking about sports betting

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Brent gets a heads up on the wiseguy action way before Jimmy blabs a few on Twitter. If he's only betting $100 the 'S' in VSIN should stand for stupid.

TheRef

EOG Addicted
If you ever see Brent at South Point you'll see he's a very friendly guy. Always takes a few minutes to chat, take a picture. I've seen him there 5-6 times (I sell food products to Del Mar Deli) and he'll wave or for sure ask how I'm doing. Class Guy

railbird

EOG Master
If you ever see Brent at South Point you'll see he's a very friendly guy. Always takes a few minutes to chat, take a picture. I've seen him there 5-6 times (I sell food products to Del Mar Deli) and he'll wave or for sure ask how I'm doing. Class Guy
we talked Montana little leauge

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I like the bantor with paulie n mitch. I also like paulie for some questions he asks guests and his blowups at coaches.

He has a video poker addiction which he leaks.

The didnt get married story is an all timer. I goes through the entire bit about once every 3-4 months.

That vsin network is 100x than anything else out there.

The edge with matt youmans is a daily listen as well.