BettorIQ Records

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Let's hope so!
Rail I track variance not bad beats necessarily. Lisa my assistant for the past 2 years whom I think you have texted with some got tired of me saying everything was a bad beat when I never gave credit to the wins. So she started a excel sheet of games that came down to the last 2 minutes in college football. It drives me rather insane but yes the term is overused (by myself naturally) and probably overstated. 2017 I ran well below normal variance by around 6 games and last season ran above by around 5 games. You can turn any outcome into
Fortunate/unfortunate reasoning if you want to. She decided to take that ability away from me for sanity purposes.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Let's hope so!
Rail I track variance not bad beats necessarily. Lisa my assistant for the past 2 years whom I think you have texted with some got tired of me saying everything was a bad beat when I never gave credit to the wins. So she started a excel sheet of games that came down to the last 2 minutes in college football. It drives me rather insane but yes the term is overused (by myself naturally) and probably overstated. 2017 I ran well below normal variance by around 6 games and last season ran above by around 5 games. You can turn any outcome into
Fortunate/unfortunate reasoning if you want to.
She decided to take that ability away from me for sanity purposes.

I believe so....

But its normal to cry over the close losses and not take joy over the close wins. It's just the wiring in most gamblers...

Scooper

EOG Veteran
eric does fine.... he has a wonderful family and a very secure bankroll.... i think he knows that gambling gets harder every year and if bettor IQ becomes a home run it's now a better option... I had a piece of him for a full season at openers and that was great...when they cut him down on his limits he cut me out of openers and I had to play at secondary numbers and since cris mover everything he bet at least a full point that became breakeven and frustrating... I chose not to do nhl at bettor iq because i use my picks to raise money for the horse rescue... never take a penny, had a great season finally and sometimes I feel I am leaving a ton of money on the table but i am old and try to avoid stressful things that come with touting, one of which is dealing with you guys.... eric, Micah and Eddie are all stand-up guys... please do not think all touts are Philly God Father

wow

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Point out my doozies.

Is this one of them?

How is a guy who is so passionate about Soccer not know much about it? He thinks a “Goal Line,” means how much one team will beat another by and that 4 teams go up/down in English Soccer (it’s actually 3 that get promoted/relegated each season).

He must be a Modeler and thus may not need to know much about the game (still, he shouldn’t be disseminating false information via his literature and podcasts). If so, these, “one-off” International Events are harder to model than League Soccer./QUOTE]

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
here's another doozie:

1630695785511.png
Later backed up by the man himself:

We stopped touting because we were always just a betting group and theres more money in the long run in not educating people and once you win alot for others you attract only pros and they have bots and snakes and then your rec bettor cant get down anything. Unfortunately I have to do a I told you so... I won 87 units in 3 years for others touting. Made almost no money from it and was 100% transparent.. some kinda scam eh? Know your poster next time maybe

So like I asked, the subscription fees's weren't worth it?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Need I go on.

You lighting up the screen is fine but you can't light up the MJ of EOG, he does the lighting up.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Thanks for bumping, Drink.

Please show me where I hated on you now.

I did the exact opposite, I laid off you when you got off to a horrible start.

Know your poster next time.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
here's another doozie:

View attachment 7464549
Later backed up by the man himself:

So like I asked, the subscription fees's weren't worth it?
No customers made money hand over fist. I made 35k a year.. which isnt bad if you're living with your mom or something.
Hard business. You win and feel no joy from others, you lose and get crushed on Twitter and everywhere. I was up 18 units in NBA had a 3.3 unit losing day.. 20 dms calling you a loser lol

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I never said your customers would lose money.
Hard business. You win and feel no joy from others, you lose and get crushed on Twitter and everywhere. I was up 18 units in NBA had a 3.3 unit losing day.. 20 dms calling you a loser lol

I even asked you about this:

Why would you want to subject yourself to the emotional hazing of tipping. Once again, i was correct. Imagine that.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Will you please stop making shit up about me hating on you, I bear you no ill-will and never have, whether you believe it or not.

You come across as a decent guy, neurotic as fuck but a decent human being and that's what's important.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
This thread reminded me of Bettor IQ. I used to listen to Waz and ER's NFL podcasts. It appears they haven't uploaded a new podcast since January.

Waz posted a series of Youtube videos he named "A Sports Betting Education" but they failed to attract many views.

The website also quit having a link to lines a year or two ago.

It seems that Bettor IQ content has tanked since this thread was created.

Is Drink still part of the website?

railbird

EOG Master
This thread reminded me of Bettor IQ. I used to listen to Waz and ER's NFL podcasts. It appears they haven't uploaded a new podcast since January.

Waz posted a series of Youtube videos he named "A Sports Betting Education" but they failed to attract many views.

he did a podcast with his fellow communist dink, it was 20 minutes of fluff with drink giving out 5 plays, he is 0-1 so far with a 2 fd loser, and the other 4 games he made no sense or logic in his handicapping. eddie should be a salesman, he is very good at twisting facts and sounding convincing, but he has no clothes

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Yes, there is a thread on here of me educating the "Educator," about the value of half-points.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Just to put a bow on this, I never said any of the Tipster Chics were losing bettors.... how the fuck would I know? My issue was w/ their Tipping Process

1630715190550.png

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I did not compensate Drink in anyway for bumping this thread and I think it is important that that is said.