BEWARE of BoDog

cashbox

EOG Member
as per instructions sent bodog money via western union to a person in the phillippines---bodog refuses to credit my account because I used a phony name(for obvious reasons)when I made the deposit---even though I called them back approximately 20 minutes after I first talked to them and informed them of the phony name used and the information they would need to collect the money on the other end--didnt seem to be a problem then----now it seems western union in the philippines has the bodog names addresses etc of bodogs clients and since the name I gave them didnt correspond to any on the list there is a problem--so much for client confidentially--since I would need "documentation" for a refund guess I eat the money--BEWARE

fobs

EOG Member
Re: BEWARE of BoDog

you should've used paypal. it's better and more secure. why'd you use a phony name anyway? you're transferring money so it really needs a real name.

-------------

Last edited by a moderator:

cashbox

EOG Member
Re: BEWARE of BoDog

you should've used paypal. it's better and more secure. why'd you use a phony name anyway? you're transferring money so it really needs a real name.

-------------
used phony name since didnt want western union calling me inquiring if I am sending $$ to a gaming site---which I have heard from 2 individuals has happened tothem---the original problem with bodog on this transaction was that the receiver in the philippines must have the money in us dollars(Isent us dollars however was automatically converted to pesos at western union--which bodog failed to mention) when that was finally cleared up this 2nd problem arose---no udont need a real name when u send $ at western union