Biden Admits he and Obama have no clue and are incompetent

We, in the rest of American, already know these two don't know what the fuck they a doing -- No surprise really.

Biden: 'We Misread How Bad the Economy Was'

Sunday, July 5, 2009 7:10 AM

<table style="display: none;" class="article_image_spacer" id="article_image" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="240"> <tbody><tr> <td class="copy_small">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Vice President Joe Biden says the Obama administration "misread how bad the economy was" but stands by its stimulus package and believes the plan will create more jobs as the pace of its spending picks up.

Biden, in an interview airing Sunday on ABC's "This Week," says the nation's 9.5 percent unemployment rate is too high. He says there will be more jobs created in coming months.

Biden noted that the $787 billion stimulus package was set up to spend the money over 18 months. Major programs will take effect in September, including $7.5 billion for broadband Internet service, along with new money for high-speed rail and the nation's electrical grid.

Biden says it's premature to say whether the country will need a second stimulus package.

? 2009 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Biden Admits he and Obama have no clue and are incompetent

It is sad they did not realize how much of a mess Bush left. Everyone else knew it [except the Fox viewers]

mr merlin

EOG Master

It is sad they did not realize how much of a mess Bush left. Everyone else knew it [except the Fox viewers]
Whats sad is that they dont realize that spending money you dont have on projects that are not needed will only make things worse. Yea, lets spend billions on high speed rail and then lose money on it forever...great idea.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

At least biden realizes they made a mistake, no chance obama does.

Query for the political forum: Does anyone click on nicci's thread for the content, thought and reasoned analysis; or, just to see just how ridiculous he's made himself appear this time?
Of course, that fairly raised the second question: Should there be some sort of poll regarding this matter?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Whats sad is that they dont realize that spending money you dont have on projects that are not needed will only make things worse. Yea, lets spend billions on high speed rail and then lose money on it forever...great idea.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

At least biden realizes they made a mistake, no chance obama does.
This shit has been going on for years and they know of no other way.Funny how they can vote themselves in a pay raise every other year while raising taxes and fee's and most people just accept it.All politicians do what the lobbyists pay them to do and we get screwed again.
Obama said the lobbyist were going to be out of the loop, yet they are spending more now than they ever have.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

When he took the oath of office, the piece of shit said it was the worst economy since the Great Depression. Thats how they scared the sheep to close thier eyes to the biggest pork barrel spending on record.

Now they send Biden out to say "we did not realize how bad the economy was". Well, assholes, the average recession is 18 months. We should be out of this early next year. If not, you and the piece of shit will have some explaining to do.

tank

EOG Dedicated

When he took the oath of office, the piece of shit said it was the worst economy since the Great Depression. Thats how they scared the sheep to close thier eyes to the biggest pork barrel spending on record.

Now they send Biden out to say "we did not realize how bad the economy was". Well, assholes, the average recession is 18 months. We should be out of this early next year. If not, you and the piece of shit will have some explaining to do.
Of course they knew it was the worst economy since the depression and that is why Bush passed the first spending bill.Remember???

I carefully reviewed the cited coverage, seeking the part where Joe Biden "admitted he and Obama were incompetent", but alas, once again I have found that NIC D just makes shit up as he goes along.

Fool me thrice, I won't get fooled again....

until the next silly ass NIC D dishonest headline

mr merlin

EOG Master

Query for the political forum: Does anyone click on nicci's thread for the content, thought and reasoned analysis; or, just to see just how ridiculous he's made himself appear this time?
Of course, that fairly raised the second question: Should there be some sort of poll regarding this matter?
Blah, blah, blah...blah, blah.

Blah, blah, blah...blah, blah.

I'm sure nicci is encouraged by such a heartfelt message of support from one of his fellow travelers. . .:thumbsup

On the other hand, yours must be a difficult posse to ride in without wearing a disguise. I present the roster to exemplify: nicci, munchie, merle, joey, ktb, and that btcw dude. . .I would pay to see that group assigned to completing any task, as long as video, sound and light refreshments were provided.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I'm sure nicci is encouraged by such a heartfelt message of support from one of his fellow travelers. . .:thumbsup

On the other hand, yours must be a difficult posse to ride in without wearing a disguise. I present the roster to exemplify: nicci, munchie, merle, joey, ktb, and that btcw dude. . .I would pay to see that group assigned to completing any task, as long as video, sound and light refreshments were provided.
Teach us about due process, the court system, and the new era in Iran please!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

And, oh yea...when do them bush trials start?:+clueless

Teach us about due process, the court system, and the new era in Iran please!:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

And, oh yea...when do them bush trials start?:+clueless

Though this has nothing to do with what I posted, :+clueless, if you are addressing this comment to me: links, please, to whatever in the hell you are talking about. . .

Oh, and to avoid unnecessary embarrassment on your part in advance, I suggest that you carefully read whatever you link to, if, in fact, it is something that I authored.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Though this has nothing to do with what I posted, :+clueless, if you are addressing this comment to me: links, please, to whatever in the hell you are talking about. . .

Oh, and to avoid unnecessary embarrassment on your part in advance, I suggest that you carefully read whatever you link to, if, in fact, it is something that I authored.
Did I miss something? I thought that's what you usually babble about?

To get back on topic...biden saying that they might have "misread how bad the economic situation is", is truly a ridiculous comment, coming from those who rammed through the stimulus plan as absolutely necessary to deal with the worst crisis since the great depression.
Their foolish plan is not working and now they dont know what to do, oh well!

tank

EOG Dedicated

To get back on topic...biden saying that they might have "misread how bad the economic situation is", is truly a ridiculous comment, coming from those who rammed through the stimulus plan as absolutely necessary to deal with the worst crisis since the great depression.
So true!!They need to throw away the Bush blueprint of borrowing and spending and the first bailout under Bush was a waste, but Bush convinced people that it was needed too.
They should have known what a mess they inherited and not been so naive.

Very judicious of you to refuse the bait. . .Discretion is often the better part of valor12io4j2w90

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Of course they knew it was the worst economy since the depression and that is why Bush passed the first spending bill.Remember???

Bush is an idiot. Whats Obama's excuse?

I would much rather have a president that can admit mistakes, learn from them, and move on, instead of a tough talking, hillbilly with a low IQ who listened to the voices in his head (Jesus), and refused to admit mistakes, or make adjustments of any kind.

I would much rather have a president that can admit mistakes, learn from them, and move on, instead of a tough talking, hillbilly with a low IQ who listened to the voices in his head (Jesus), and refused to admit mistakes, or make adjustments of any kind.
:cheers

Their plan -- Spend money. That is the only thing they know how to do. Pretty good since a 5 year old could do the same thing.

These guys are lost.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Their plan -- Spend money. That is the only thing they know how to do. Pretty good since a 5 year old could do the same thing.

These guys are lost.
Just curious Nicci but where were you from 2000-2008??when the debt went from 4 trillion to 10 trillion??

Just curious Nicci but where were you from 2000-2008??when the debt went from 4 trillion to 10 trillion??

Bush took a record surplus, turned it into a record deficit, but the Rethugs are worried about Obama's spending ? Bush's administration was big government at its finest.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

True. And lest we forget, President Obama has been in office less than 6 months, hardly a fair barometer to judge, in my opinion.