Biden Executive Order Lets Transgender Athletes Compete Against Biological Females, Chill In Locker Room

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/b...-against-biological-females-chill-locker-room

On Wednesday, President Biden signed a flurry of 14 'Day One' Executive Orders, most of which are targeted at walking back President Trump's agenda - such as stopping border wall construction, rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, rejoining the World Health Organization, and ending the Keystone XL pipeline.
the orders, titled "Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation," has been advertised as providing workplace protections for gay and transgender individuals. The EO, however, also reinstates the Obama-era Title IX regulations which allow biologically male transgender athletes to compete in women's sports - a topic of heated debate as biologically female competitors continue suffer defeat at the hands of individuals with a well-established physical advantage.

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love. Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports," reads the Executive Order.
On day 1, Biden unilaterally eviscerates women's sports. Any educational institution that receives federal funding must admit biologically-male athletes to women's teams, women's scholarships, etc.​

:unsure::coffee:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
For women's college basketball coaches, all you need is one 6'8" power forward with broad shoulders and a female identity to arrive at the Final Four.

Welcome to 2021.

MrTop

EOG Master
Biden to reverse transgender military ban imminently, White House says
Undoing the Trump administration’s ban on trans people serving openly will be among President Biden’s “executive actions” in the “coming days and weeks.”

:rolleyes:

railbird

EOG Master

alan

@dinkinc

a little about all these genders ... you can identify yourself any way you want as long as you're a good person.. those who think this is bad would likely have been advocates of having blacks sit in the back of the bus in those days. the word i learned today is cisgender

railbird

EOG Master
alan
@dinkinc

a little about all these genders ... you can identify yourself any way you want as long as you're a good person.. those who think this is bad would likely have been advocates of having blacks sit in the back of the bus in those days. the word i learned today is cisgender
what an immoral and retarded world view

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
alan
@dinkinc

Inquiring now about open tryouts for the WNBA's Las Vegas Aces.

I think Bill Laimbeer will like my defensive intensity.

P.S. - I'm a good person.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Great song. i have been quoting a line from that song for the past nine months. You know pandemic. "it's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world, except for Lola".

Been Quoting a Line From That Song For 9 Months Also. You Know Joe Biden. " Why She Walked Like a Woman But Talked Like Man "

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If this shit bother you then you are a pussy or have a tranny fetish.

I am guessing that this will not affect anything I do for about the next 40 years.

Not one fukkin thing.

How the fukk I gonna let that wreck my day?

boston massacre

EOG Master

I am guessing that this will not affect anything I do for about the next 40 years.

Not one fukkin thing.

you are a pussy or have a tranny fetish.

No One is Concerned About Your Past Life Experiences.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you are a pussy or have a tranny fetish.

No One is Concerned About Your Past Life Experiences.

Pm me your addy I'll ship you a truckload of kleenex and some Midol.

Got your fukkin ass kicked son.

Again.

Cryin about trannies and you gonna get it shoved up your dusty.

Right after they get Joe B's boot out.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Not one fukkin thing.

No but it affects my niece trying to get an athletic scholarship. This is a problem that will have to be addressed for them.