Biden wins the debate

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Give Biden credit,didnt think he could do it. Biden with great responses and went on the offensive Look for Biden to be a bigger favorite tomorrow and the market to do well.

howid

EOG Dedicated
nice try.

bilden comes across as pre programmed, not fast on his feet.

was running out of steam at the end, trump finishing strong.

and the kiss of death, ask george hw bush:

..debate.PNG

Bushay

NHL Expert
Give Biden credit,didnt think he could do it. Biden with great responses and went on the offensive Look for Biden to be a bigger favorite tomorrow and the market to do well.
Didn't matter anyway but Trump needed a strong showing and came up flat. They are going over all the lies he told. lol. They were doing that for a while. Big win for Biden tonight.

Bushay

NHL Expert
He again dropped the ball and wasn't very happy. I'm guessing he himself knows he's toast. The hooker who sleeps in his bed is gonna have a rough night tonight.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I thought Trump won the debate if grading just the debate but i thought Joe handled himself well and did nothing to hurt his lead. Moderator was obviously heavy Biden bias.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushay

NHL Expert
I thought Trump won the debate if grading just the debate but i thought Joe handled himself well and didn't nothing to hurt his lead. Moderator was obviously heavy Biden bias.
More like moderator was obviously heavy common sense bias. He agreed to the rules and once again couldn't control himself and they once again needed to try and keep him in check. I always find these arguments stupid. If you don't let him talk over everyone all while spewing non-stop lies they wouldn't need to put a harness on their dog. Just let him say whatever he wants up there. lol. ok!

Bushay

NHL Expert
Perfect example. The fry them like bacon comments. Been proven many many times this was not the BLM group chanting that but he likes to spew the lie over and over.

railbird

EOG Master
Trump isnt the one who is behind right now, Nate Slimer could regurgitate every lib poll in world doesnt change the facts.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Biden won. Trump was incoherent. Trump did not pick up any new voters. Biden dispelled the notion that he is old or low energy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
got somewhere to go, joe?

You like Trump's criminal child separation policy. Where migrant kids were kidnapped, tortured and abused. The parents of 550 kids still haven't been located. We need to shine a light on one of the ugliest chapters in American history. This should not have happened and can't ever happen again.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden was concise and coherent. This was the best of Joe Biden. The best of Joe Biden is 10,000 times better than DJT. DJT looked small and defeated.

"Trump has a dog whistle as big as a foghorn".

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
watch at 1hr 20 min mark get a polling education
I don't need any polling education to know that Trump is drawing to an inside straight. There are so many things that favor the dems this time around that didn't in 2016 that I don't see a likely way for trump to over come them.

railbird

EOG Master
I don't need any polling education to know that Trump is drawing to an inside straight. There are so many things that favor the dems this time around that didn't in 2016 that I don't see a likely way for trump to over come them.
such as?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"I'm the least racist person in the room". Clue, when you have to declare yourself not racist you're racist. When the racist think you're racist, you're racist.

"China's filthy, Russia filthy, India's filthy".
- The least racist person in the room

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Biden was concise and coherent. This was the best of Joe Biden. The best of Joe Biden is 10,000 times better than DJT. DJT looked small and defeated.

"Trump has a dog whistle as big as a foghorn".
Biden got rid of a lot of the "he can't get a coherent thought out" demons tonight. He was really good tonight. I did think Trump was as well but I think Trump needed more than that to give himself a reasonable shot.