Biden wins the debate

railbird

EOG Master
Biden got rid of a lot of the "he can't get a coherent thought out" demons tonight. He was really good tonight. I did think Trump was as well but I think Trump needed more than that to give himself a reasonable shot.
your not getting that biden is behind in fla and mich

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden got rid of a lot of the "he can't get a coherent thought out" demons tonight. He was really good tonight. I did think Trump was as well but I think Trump needed more than that to give himself a reasonable shot.

But it's disqualifying when you have to answer a question about the 545 kids you kidnapped. And your answer is "we are trying hard to find the parents".

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
1) covid will hurt him with the senior citizen vote one of his cores
2) people literally hated Hillary where as they don't hate Biden

3) the black vote wasn't excited to go vote for hillary however they have been completely rejuvenated by recent events (trump may get a higher percentage of the black vote this time but don't confuse that with him wanting the black vote to be rejuvenated)
4) change was on Trumps side last election not this one (everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side mentality)
5)there aren't near the undecided voters this time around as there was last time (therefore not nearly the opportunity to make up ground)
6) as far as polls go they have tried to learn from their mistakes from last election (might not be perfect obv but should be improved)
7) people won't fall for the comey in the tailpipe trick like 4 years ago
8) Biden is from Pennsylvania which gives him a big advantage there which is one of 3 most important states
9) also Supreme court ruling in Pennsylvania to allow mail in ballots to count 3 days after election is very big win for Biden
10) Bet Biden with 2 fucking fists and thank me in 2 weeks when he wins in a close to landslide.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
your not getting that biden is behind in fla and mich

Isn't Railturd the election expert that told all to bet Trump -150 because in a few weeks he'll be bet up to -300. I'm pretty sure it was Railturd. He even started one of his many political threads to announce his election expertise.

railbird

EOG Master
1) covid will hurt him with the senior citizen vote one of his cores
2) people literally hated Hillary where as they don't hate Biden

3) the black vote wasn't excited to go vote for hillary however they have been completely rejuvenated by recent events (trump may get a higher percentage of the black vote this time but don't confuse that with him wanting the black vote to be rejuvenated)
4) change was on Trumps side last election not this one (everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side mentality)
5)there aren't near the undecided voters this time around as there was last time (therefore not nearly the opportunity to make up ground)
6) as far as polls go they have tried to learn from their mistakes from last election (might not be perfect obv but should be improved)
7) people won't fall for the comey in the tailpipe trick like 4 years ago
8) Biden is from Pennsylvania which gives him a big advantage there which is one of 3 most important states
9) also Supreme court ruling in Pennsylvania to allow mail in ballots to count 3 days after election is very big win for Biden is
1 is true
2 people hate kamala and hate is growing for joe
3. early black vote is down in vbm and isnt as big a factor
4. sitting presidents have an advantage its the opposite of what u say
5. true less undecided, but trump has so many more new voters and trump is not behind in swing state polls, he is ahead in honest polls
6. lefty polls are more dishonest, media and university polls get payola from cnn, and nate silver gives bad grades to right lean polls worse than 16
7. that wasnt the factor it was made out to be in 16, it was a convenient excuse for hilllary
8. scranton,pa hates joe biden he hasnt been there in 50 yrs
9. true

railbird

EOG Master
1 is true
2 people hate kamala and hate is growing for joe
3. early black vote is down in vbm and isnt as big a factor
4. sitting presidents have an advantage its the opposite of what u say
5. true less undecided, but trump has so many more new voters and trump is not behind in swing state polls, he is ahead in honest polls
6. lefty polls are more dishonest, media and university polls get payola from cnn, and nate silver gives bad grades to right lean polls worse than 16
7. that wasnt the factor it was made out to be in 16, it was a convenient excuse for hilllary
8. scranton,pa hates joe biden he hasnt been there in 50 yrs
9. true

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Hard to go against railbird in election wagers as well as college basketball but in my mind tonight Biden won the election. I actually like what trump did in the 3+ years,(getting rid of isis and lowering the tax code for all) However not getting a stimulus no matter what the cost is really bad. I'm doing ok financially but others really need it to survive. Its already been almost 2 months since stimulus money ran out and could be 3 months more if it doesn't pass. I understand Pelosi made it political and made it hard to pass, but sometimes you got to do what's best for the overall economy to recover. Trump used to blast Powell,now the shoe is on the other foot.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I thought in the last 10 minutes Biden was clearly out of gas and running on fumes. The oil comments, although correct, much like the Hillary Coal comments in 2016, was an unforced error and was the worst part of the debate for Joe. The Idiot handled that part well, and also did well whenever he painted Biden as just another Politician. Joe was bumbling and stumbling at the end. It definitely took away from what was a dominant debate performance for the prior hour. I think if it was a 12 round fight, Biden clearly won the first 9-10 rounds, but was hanging on at the end. The total of minds changed tonight will be the usual zero. The REAL winner of the debate were the rules, and Welker. She was outstanding, and a model of what a debate moderator should be, especially compared to the prior 2 pitiful performances of Wallace and totally incompetent Susan Page.

railbird

EOG Master
Robert Barnes at 3hr 40 explains why Trump wont win nevada. 1. Cheating 2. too many new Filpinos 3 over sampling of Rs in polls

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I thought in the last 10 minutes Biden was clearly out of gas and running on fumes. The oil comments, although correct, much like the Hillary Coal comments in 2016, was an unforced error and was the worst part of the debate for Joe. The Idiot handled that part well, and also did well whenever he painted Biden as just another Politician. Joe was bumbling and stumbling at the end. It definitely took away from what was a dominant debate performance for the prior hour. I think if it was a 12 round fight, Biden clearly won the first 9-10 rounds, but was hanging on at the end. The total of minds changed tonight will be the usual zero. The REAL winner of the debate were the rules, and Welker. She was outstanding, and a model of what a debate moderator should be, especially compared to the prior 2 pitiful performances of Wallace and totally incompetent Susan Page.
I just watched the last 30 minutes of it, was pleasantly surprised . It was run smoothly and both sides were civil.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think debates are always going to lean to the contender's side. The public knows the republican side, you ask questions to expand on the left's policies.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You must have forgot that they came over illegally and knew the risks.

Coming to America to seek asylum is illegal? That's the spin we're getting from racist, bigoted Fair Warning in his justification of kidnapping, torturing and abusing kids.

"They're illegal".
-Racist Fair Warning

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Give Biden credit,didnt think he could do it. Biden with great responses and went on the offensive Look for Biden to be a bigger favorite tomorrow and the market to do well.

Wouldn't you put this thread in the politics section, or are you just that fuckin stupid? Don't bother answering. JK you know the drill- no need to clog up the sports forum. Get these guys back on the leash,

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
I see that Orangeturd is still working on revealing his taxes,his foreign bank accounts & the greatest healthcare plan ever....some things never change Funny very funny

Heim

EOG Master
The Hunter issue is scary......Biden is a complete sell out. Look at the kickbacks he got from credit
card companies for easing interest restrictions in Delaware where they all are incorporated. Nobody
remembers when cards where charging interest 30 percent plus. Guess who was responsible for that?

The Hunter issue is scary......Biden is a complete sell out. Look at the kickbacks he got from credit
card companies for easing interest restrictions in Delaware where they all are incorporated. Nobody
remembers when cards where charging interest 30 percent plus. Guess who was responsible for that?

Yeah, Trump has never done something that was just self-interested efforts to make himself money. People aren't voting for Biden, they are voting against Trump.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Biden.

A Total Lifelong Fraudulent Political Swamp Creature, With ZERO Accomplishments in 47 Years of Floating in The Disease Infested Creek.

A Big Phony Skeleton, With a Scattered Brain.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
People aren't voting for Biden, they are voting against Trump.

This is the the election right here. Only hardcore Biden supporters can tell you what he stands for, and I get it. Eventually we will have to come up with qualified candidates from both sides. Trump did himself no favors with his lack of tact and compassion on many issues.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
I voted against Trump because I don't want to see his ugly face and lying mouth anymore. If Trump somehow wins despite 4 years of abject failure as president, god bless the USA that Trump declined to serve as a young man. I would bet that, assuming he loses, old pussy face goes bankrupt within 2 years of Nov. 3.

kane

EOG master
You must have forgot that they came over illegally and knew the risks.

So that justifies taking the kids away from their parents? And all this time later the government still has no idea where to find those parents. Put yourself in their position, imagine being a parent and having your kids taken away, imagine being one of those kids and getting separated from your parents. Is that an acceptable punishment for wanting to come to this country to make a better life for yourself and your family? C'mon FW, we're supposed to be better than that as a nation, there's a reason so many want to escape their own country and come here, and for doing it the punishment is we take away your children? It's beyond inhumane.

kane

EOG master
I see that Orangeturd is still working on revealing his taxes,his foreign bank accounts & the greatest healthcare plan ever....some things never change Funny very funny

The funny part about Trump always saying he'll show his taxes when he's no longer under audit is, you can show your taxes even if you're under audit, being audited doesn't mean you can't release your taxes, so it's just a convenient excuse he uses, but it's not even a true one

kane

EOG master
I thought Biden won the debate, but that was mostly due to the incredible amount of lies told by Trump. I will give Trump credit for acting like an adult and not the man child he is, for the first time in his presidency he actually looked semi-presidential. But he didn't seem empathetic over those hundreds of kids missing their parents, he could have handled that better, and after four years in office he still has no health care plan, he wants to take insurance away from 20 million people, but has no plan himself. Obamacare is a popular thing, people like it, and during the worst pandemic we've faced, he's in court trying his best to take away people's health insurance, not a good idea. I'm glad it ended when it did as Biden looked like he was running out of gas, and for the life of me I have no idea why he looked at his watch, the second he did it I immediately thought about George Bush and the way he did the same thing in his debate with Clinton, it's a terrible look and I cringed the second he did that.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Skinny, Joe makes you buy signs, whereas Trump gives them away. Signs are not votes. Pa has always been a battle between the more sophisticated east and the less sophisticated west. Eastern Pa has been growing and mostly thriving. Western Pa is losing folks in droves. Don't forget Biden was born in the corrupt Scranton area.

The funny part about Trump always saying he'll show his taxes when he's no longer under audit is, you can show your taxes even if you're under audit, being audited doesn't mean you can't release your taxes, so it's just a convenient excuse he uses, but it's not even a true one
Only an idiot would show his taxes while under audit.

I thought Biden won the debate, but that was mostly due to the incredible amount of lies told by Trump.
the lies were told by Biden. Start with fracking and never taking money from a foreign country. Hunter and Joe weren't flying around the world in Air Force 2 sight-seeing.