Biden wins the debate

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
I agree with that.Taking precautions while wearing one is the key. People who have to work with masks on(construction .factory workers etc)learn how to adapt ...going into a store for 15 minutes walking around doing nothing (wearing a mask)is not that hard. Unless you have nothing to do but complain.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yeah, we should all stop. Nobody won yesterday, but there were so few undecided voters left anyways.

Chump needed to do a whole lot more than saying the same shit and spewing fake conspiracy theories, but his lack of a strategic view was never more evident. To him he's brilliant and the world should see that and if they don't then its a rigged election or fake news fault. He's like Mitch and other so called "GOP leaders" they literally forget they serve every American, not just those who agree with them. Just really shocks me we had to go through almost 4 years of a completely inflexible "leader" who never learns, never adjusts or repositions, and never admits he could make mistakes. If you tried to do this running a business in the real world, you'd be called out by your shareholders, your employees, and your customers...and then get canned.

So this all will just tie together nicely in less than two weeks when the American public by a pretty clear majority say Donald, You're Fired.

Chump needed to do a whole lot more than saying the same shit and spewing fake conspiracy theories.

You Mean The 47 Year Chump, That is Hunter Biden's Father ?

That's The Only Chump That Was On Stage.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
What a crooked MF'er! Just sickening these career politicians!

50 years of lapping up a nice living off the American public.

At least an outsider got in 4 years, that shook things up enough these assholes haven't quit screaming in absolute horror yet.

Funny shit these last 4 years, enjoyed the hell out of it, LOL. These guys couldn't handle someone that didn't need politics to make money......

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
What a crooked MF'er! Just sickening these career politicians!

50 years of lapping up a nice living off the American public.

At least an outsider got in 4 years, that shook things up enough these assholes haven't quit screaming in absolute horror yet.

Funny shit these last 4 years, enjoyed the hell out of it, LOL. These guys couldn't handle someone that didn't need politics to make money......

Have you really enjoyed the past four years? I agree with you about these politicians who milk the system....term limits must be implemented....

I look for a more trustworthy buisness man or woman in 2024...maybe Mark Cuban...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Have you really enjoyed the past four years? I agree with you about these politicians who milk the system....term limits must be implemented....

I look for a more trustworthy buisness man or woman in 2024...maybe Mark Cuban...

Yes, I've had a very good 4 years. I don't credit that to Trump though, no more than I would blame him if I had 4 shitty years.

I think it's mostly a Dem thing where you blame/credit the President for how well you are doing.

Mark Cuban would be interesting for sure. Yeah I always am partial to "outsiders" that come in and shake things up.

I wouldn't vote on a POTUS based on that alone but it's a good start.

I prefer Trump (don't think he has a chance) but either way going to find out who won, roll over in bed and fall fast asleep.

Without action on it the election means about as much to me as who the local librarian is.

If someone needs the right President to be happy, successful or whatever they're fucked anyway and just don't know it.

All this is just another way to divide the country. Certain people have a vested interest in ensuring that continues.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The USA is already divided....stay tuned for the turmoil that will happen after the election....I worry for my family and friends....

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Call me silly but the virus should be top priority. Illinois health official broke down crying on Friday because obviously she has some numbers and information on her hands that concern and scare her. Why can't we get this transparency and empathy from people in power? Why are we so invested in black lives matter or right vs left when we have a virus out here that is already proven to be easily spread?

I don't get it. Well, maybe I do. Some people will do whatever it is they want to do and that's why America is going downhill.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yes, I've had a very good 4 years. I don't credit that to Trump though, no more than I would blame him if I had 4 shitty years.

I think it's mostly a Dem thing where you blame/credit the President for how well you are doing.

Mark Cuban would be interesting for sure. Yeah I always am partial to "outsiders" that come in and shake things up.

I prefer Trump (don't think he has a chance) but either way going to find out who won, roll over in bed and fall fast asleep.

Without action on it the election means about as much to me as who the local librarian is.

If someone needs the right President to be happy, successful or whatever they're fucked anyway and just don't know it.

All this is just another way to divide the country. Certain people have a vested interest in ensuring that continues.

Perfect.

blueline

EOG Master
Trump or Amerca it's that simple.
Interesting how so many so-called patriotic people choose against America

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Call me silly but the virus should be top priority. Illinois health official broke down crying on Friday because obviously she has some numbers and information on her hands that concern and scare her. Why can't we get this transparency and empathy from people in power? Why are we so invested in black lives matter or right vs left when we have a virus out here that is already proven to be easily spread?

I don't get it. Well, maybe I do. Some people will do whatever it is they want to do and that's why America is going downhill.
Follow the money.

mr merlin

EOG Master

80% of republicans have no fear of the virus, while 80% of democrats are scared shitless from it, that ILL official who cried is simply mentally ill.

To presume that govt can stop a virus is insane, to presume that people through their actions can stop the virus equally so, you can delay it but what good does that do if the costs of shutdowns are worse than the virus itself?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Merlin I know what your thoughts are on all this.

I would imagine if everybody came together in a team effort to tackle and try to eliminate it as quick as possible instead of going through the motions in life or worrying about issues that arent even in the same ballpark as the damage this virus has done, we wouldnt be in the same position we are now, 9 months later.

Would you like to make a bet by this time next year we will be in the same position we are in now?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I would imagine if everybody came together in a team effort to tackle and try to eliminate it as quick as possible instead of going through the motions in life or worrying about issues that arent even in the same ballpark as the damage this virus has done, we wouldnt be in the same position we are now, 9 months later.

Would you like to make a bet by this time next year we will be in the same position we are in now?
What do you base that on? Are you guys math challenged.?look at the dakota's - the current hot spot, they are having about 7K positives/week, which is 1% of their population - we know many more are undetected so it's really 3-4% per week are getting it(maybe more).

They're prob close to 20% immunity now, and in a few weeks it'll be 30% or more, they'll be done soon and it'll wane just like it did everywhere else that had a huge surge. The math is the math. the vaccine will come in Dec and by jan many tens of millions will have received it. this should be done by early next year. Having said that the virus will always be with us, which is perfectly ok.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Who's complaining about the current surges in the midwest and elsewhere. Are the governors of IA, SD whining about it non stop? Are they running around like chicken little screaming the sky is falling? NO, the people who are bothered most are media and others on the east coast - who dont give a rats ass about those people.

You guys just dont get it, the bars and restaurants are open, schools are open, health clubs are open, fans are at sporting events, life is going on, they are living with the virus, and the time will come in the not too distant future when they will be living with a lot less virus.

Obama’s policies would be considered republican today.

Whopping difference between what policies are labeled Democrat or Republican versus what happens when the candidate becomes the person in power. I do agree if Barack Obama was named Pete Miller and was a 50-year old white guy a LOT of Republicans would have voted for him in 2012 or today.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I credit the 11 Americans killled at a Pittsburgh synagogue to Trump. I credit the children and babies being kidnapped by the U.S. government to Trump. I credit our Kurdish allies getting slaughtered by Erdogan to Trump. I could go on but I won't

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

That's where I'm at. Just so happens I do have quite the position on the trump haters.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I credit the 11 Americans killled at a Pittsburgh synagogue to Trump. I credit the children and babies being kidnapped by the U.S. government to Trump. I credit our Kurdish allies getting slaughtered by Erdogan to Trump. I could go on but I won't
What is stopping you now? You post the same stuff over and over.

boston massacre

EOG Master
united nations cia and fbi against all the white christians, gun up. fight them like our grandfathers did, This is our country

Our Granfathers and Fathers Would Rolling Over in Their Graves, If They Saw What These Democratic Communist Cocksuckers are Trying To Do To America.