Biden wins the debate

mr merlin

EOG Master
2 hrs till we have another supreme court justice, another trump triumph, what happened to the guy who said "if they even try to fill the seat, we burn the whole thing down?

Hopefully there will be a couple last min appeals to the supreme court - pre election to prevent dem tricks, and she can be the vote - relegate Roberts to irrelevance.

railbird

EOG Master
nate silver bans traglafar because trump mentions him. A good chance that FAGGOT will go to prison for fraud and deception

railbird

EOG Master
2 hrs till we have another supreme court justice, another trump triumph, what happened to the guy who said "if they even try to fill the seat, we burn the whole thing down?

Hopefully there will be a couple last min appeals to the supreme court - pre election to prevent dem tricks, and she can be the vote - relegate Roberts to irrelevance.
lets hope she isnt roberts 2.0 , should have went with lagoa

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's ideology and polictics is facism. The most famous facist is Hitler. Trump's facism will fail. He will definitely lose the popular vote and electoral college. Will he leave office? Historically facist leaders have the strong support of para military groups and law enforcement mixed in. This is exactly what we are see with the right wing terrorist groups and the local police supporting these terrorists.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I credit the 11 Americans killled at a Pittsburgh synagogue to Trump. I credit the children and babies being kidnapped by the U.S. government to Trump. I credit our Kurdish allies getting slaughtered by Erdogan to Trump. I could go on but I won't
Don't forget to blame Covid on Trump too

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Don't forget to blame Covid on Trump too

I don't blame him for the virus. I blame him for his lack of leadership, his dishonesty and stupidity in dealing with the virus, which has resulted in America having the most deaths and infections in the world. And it's not even close. He actually suggested to inject disinfectant as a cure. 😂 Now he's saying America has turned the corner. Does anyone believe his lies? A colossal failure.

nate pays them to herd. You sound fussy, you must starting to realize Trump is going to be re elected

Only fools like you that can't see reality and just make up your own believe Trump is going to win. The bond markets and the currency markets, not exactly places where partisan spin works, are both pricing in about a 90% likelihood of Biden winning. Both campaigns and all sides of media have a vested stake in trying to sell this race as super close, but the reality of the numbers don't really point to a close race at all.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Only fools like you that can't see reality and just make up your own believe Trump is going to win. The bond markets and the currency markets, not exactly places where partisan spin works, are both pricing in about a 90% likelihood of Biden winning. Both campaigns and all sides of media have a vested stake in trying to sell this race as super close, but the reality of the numbers don't really point to a close race at all.
I'll ask one thing of you, when trump wins just admit you were wrong, dont say "gee, i guess there was a last min shift in opinion", take it like a man.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Supreme court just stopped wisconsin from counting late ballots, they just allowed PA to do exactly that last week, I wonder if they'll revisit that?

Trafalger wasn’t even close to the most accurate 2018 polls

You’re making shit up as usual

Heisenberg wrong again.
During the 2018 United States elections, Trafalgar Group accurately predicted both a Republican "Ron DeSantis gubernatorial victory in Florida – as well as Republican Rick Scott winning the Senate race there." Trafalgar also correctly predicted 7 of the 9 "battleground" senate races the firm polled in 2018. Those states, along with Florida, included: Michigan, Montana, Missouri, North Dakota, Texas, and West Virginia.[

Asking how a neighbor would vote is more accurate than asking the individual. Many aren't going to admit liking Trump.

Trafalgar Group adjusts its polls for a "social desirability bias" effect, the hypothesized tendency of some voters to calibrate their responses to polls towards what they believe the survey taker would like to hear.[2][3][4] It does this by not only asking respondents how they plan to vote but also how they think their neighbors might vote.

RealClearPolitics founder and president Tom Bevan recently praised the accuracy of Trafalgar's chief pollster Robert Cahaly's prognosticating abilities.

"Cahaly's success continued in 2018, most conspicuously in Florida," Bevan wrote. "He was one of the few pollsters whose data showed Ron DeSantis beating Andrew Gillum in the Florida gubernatorial race and Rick Scott besting incumbent Democrat Bill Nelson in the Senate race. Cahaly's firm, the Trafalgar Group, has emerged from the last two political cycles as one of the most accurate polling operations in America."

“I see the president winning with a minimum high 270s and possibly going up significantly higher based on just how big this undercurrent is,” Cahaly said, referring to Electoral College votes. A candidate needs 270 electoral votes to win the White House.

“What we’ve noticed is that these polls are predominantly missing the hidden Trump vote. There is a clear feeling among conservatives and people that are for the president that they’re not interested in sharing their opinions readily," he added. "These people are more hesitant to participate in polls. So if you’re not compensating for this, you’re not going to get honest answers.”
https://justthenews.com/politics-po...ind-hard-reach-trump-voters-shows-potus-ahead

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I don't blame him for the virus. I blame him for his lack of leadership, his dishonesty and stupidity in dealing with the virus, which has resulted in America having the most deaths and infections in the world. And it's not even close. He actually suggested to inject disinfectant as a cure. 😂 Now he's saying America has turned the corner. Does anyone believe his lies? A colossal failure.
He wasn't the only one....Biden was bitching when he banned travel to China, Fauci said wearing a mask won't help, etc.....

kane

EOG master
He wasn't the only one....Biden was bitching when he banned travel to China, Fauci said wearing a mask won't help, etc.....

Biden isn't the president, and after initially saying we didn't need to wear masks, Fauci quickly changed his mind when he realized how contagious the virus was. Trump has been anti mask since the start, he's the president, he needs to take responsibility, when asked if he takes any responsibility, he said no