Biden wins the debate

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Biden isn't the president, and after initially saying we didn't need to wear masks, Fauci quickly changed his mind when he realized how contagious the virus was. Trump has been anti mask since the start, he's the president, he needs to take responsibility, when asked if he takes any responsibility, he said no
Yeah

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why would anyone not back Biden? Worst pandemic in the history of America during the 1 term of the worst president in the history of America. A no brainer. But then there's the uneducated and the drunks.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just think, it wasn't that long ago that the dems got the jewish and black vote, it's all changing. Trump is guaranteed to get more support from those two groups than anyone in 30+ years.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Hard to gage how big the Trump base is today in 2021. It’s bigger than any one D, but I think it has eroded some also.

railbird

EOG Master
Hard to gage how big the Trump base is today in 2021. It’s bigger than any one D, but I think it has eroded some also.
every white evangelical in usa is pro nationalism. the opposisition is the ecumenical -pope wing of catholics are pro china and gloabilst. the opponent isnt "D" the opponent is all gloabal scum, which includes all establishment, which is all rino scum like Kachic, liz cheyney, john mccain, romney. and other human scum. Kamala has no base, she had to drop out with zero pct in iowa. her own employee hates her. pence has 0pct, nikki haley has 0pct, of vote.