BigRunner lied about winning $41,000?!

I hope this isn't true. It would be a crushing burial of BigRunner. Worse than when he promised to leave the forum after the election and then came back 2 days later. Did BigRunner lie about winning $41,000? Many, many forum regulars say the bet was never even made.

Let's have the truth. Defend yourself, BigRunner.

Hangover

EOG Dedicated
Re: BigRunner lied about winning $41,000?!

Never believe anyone online who has "Big" to start their username in a gambling forum....high probability of being a loser outside of forumville

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Cristiano, you never answered my question. Where's Ronaldo. All you and him do is troll me. Tell Ronaldo he owes me an apology about that lie that got him banned.

Paging Devin Nunes! Your needed at the Trump family White House ASAP!

Starting to look like BigRunner lied after all. Here he has a perfect platform to correct the record, and avoids the subject. Very very sad.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

runner is the past posting, fake bet king.

ask his bookie what happens when he makes real bets....

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Simpleton, I posted my amazing winning Pick 6 ticket on July 30, 2016 at least 5 hours before the sequence started. That was huge. The payoff was pretty massive.

The jealousy being displayed by: Ronaldo, Cristiano, Alfie, Michele777 is laughable. My winning ticket is documented.

Stayed tuned I'm posting another one this summer at Saratoga. Hopefully there will be a nice carryover opportunity and I can keep my average of 1000 intack.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Simpleton, I posted my amazing winning Pick 6 ticket on July 30, 2016 at least 5 hours before the sequence started. That was huge. The payoff was pretty massive.

The jealousy being displayed by: Ronaldo, Cristiano, Alfie, Michele777 is laughable. My winning ticket is documented.

Stayed tuned I'm posting another one this summer at Saratoga. Hopefully there will be a nice carryover opportunity and I can keep my average of 1000 intack.

everyone knows it's an airbet, moron, stop the lies and bs you imbecile..

post the daily sports bets you make, before the games start. show us the talent you claim..the bookie thinks you are a stiff chump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

everyone knows it's an airbet, moron, stop the lies and bs you imbecile..

post the daily sports bets you make, before the games start. show us the talent you claim..the bookie thinks you are a stiff chump.

The jealousy being displayed by the right is sad. I nailed that Saratoga pick 6. I never stiffed a bookie. But you far right faggots keep posting gay pictures and fantasies of sucking Ronaldo's dick and NFL footballers jacking off in the locker room.

Strange that most of these Far Right fags own at least 3 accounts and post from all of them to traffic their lies and gay ideology. It is what it is. John Kelly allows the nonsense.

kane

EOG master

Hey Ronny, when was the last time you posted something sports related? And no, posting about your hero in his underwear doesn't count, all you do is troll, you add nothing to this forum

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Puss, you fantasied about me in pink panties! Did you not? You also said I threatened many posters. Did you not? After I exposed your lies you became a bigger pussy if thats even possible. You amended the lies you were trafficking about me from threatening many posters to challenging posters. The bitch changed his lie by replacing threatening with challenging and he conveniently drop the adjective many. What a bitch. John Kelly Bigrunner is threatening me.

Far right wingers ruining Eog! Oh Well

You amended

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Hey Ronny, when was the last time you posted something sports related? And no, posting about your hero in his underwear doesn't count, all you do is troll, you add nothing to this forum

Ronny's been banned 5 times and owns three accounts. 99% of his posts are him attacking me and trafficking lies about me. The other 1% are pictures of his ideal man! Homo:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Puss, you fantasied about me in pink panties! Did you not? You also said I threatened many posters. Did you not? After I exposed your lies you became a bigger pussy if thats even possible. You amended the lies you were trafficking about me from threatening many posters to challenging posters. The bitch changed his lie by replacing threatening with challenging and he conveniently drop the adjective many. What a bitch. John Kelly Bigrunner is threatening me.

Far right wingers ruining Eog! Oh Well

You amended

:lol:lol:lol show me the post... compulsive lair........runner what size straight jacket do you use......

Bigrunner

EOG Master

:lol:lol:lol show me the post... compulsive lair........runner what size straight jacket do you use......

I have exposed so many lies you have trafficked about me. Which one do you want me to post? The one where you are conversing with Ronnie about me in pink panties? Or the one where you said I threatened many posters. Which one bitch?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

I see you did a quick edit......lol

nurse ratched has been looking for you......

You 3 know there isnt a thing you can do about Politics right ?
except waste all your time arguing about it:doh1

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I see you did a quick edit......lol

nurse ratched has been looking for you......

Surrender noted.

You're a serious trafficker of lies:

I never threatened many posters. I never stiffed a bookie. I nailed the July 30, 2016 Saratoga pick 6. My pick 6 selection is documented here at EOG. And I certainly have never blown anyone in my life, but nice try dullard. See how far believing anything Far Right Rat Teddy says gets you! Don't get why the Far Right has too hate and traffic lies in volume as much as they do.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

No,nothing like it.
Also nothing like the racism either,its here but a million miles away from how its portrayed on this forum.

You know the obvious reason. Trump is only a leader for 35% of the country. He is the most divisive president ever. He's hijacked the USA flag so he can send a message to his racist base. He called the peaceful protesting black NFL players SOB's. And told the billioniare white owners to fire them. This racism becomes more obvious after you read the next paragraph.

But what did he say about the confederate flag carrying radical White Supremacist protesters in Charlottesville that killed a young lady. Nada! As a matter of fact he said he saw many find people at the protest. The Confederate flag is the most disrespectful message of our union in American history. Waving a Confederate flag has to be worse than kneeling during the NA. But anyway the Bum show's zero consistency except for when it comes to racism and division.

It's not about the respect of the flag it's intentional division of the country. He campaigned as a divisive bum and he's leading as a divisive bum. All we can do is resist and expose the bum's crimes and racism!

Cristiano, I nailed that Pick 6! Why the jealousy?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

You know the obvious reason. Trump is only a leader for 35% of the country. He is the most divisive president ever. He's hijacked the USA flag so he can send a message to his racist base. He called the peaceful protesting black NFL players SOB's. And told the billioniare white owners to fire them. This racism becomes more obvious after you read the next paragraph.

But what did he say about the confederate flag carrying radical White Supremacist protesters in Charlottesville that killed a young lady. Nada! As a matter of fact he said he saw many find people at the protest. The Confederate flag is the most disrespectful message of our union in American history. Waving a Confederate flag has to be worse than kneeling during the NA. But anyway the Bum show's zero consistency except for when it comes to racism and division.

It's not about the respect of the flag it's intentional division of the country. He campaigned as a divisive bum and he's leading as a divisive bum. All we can do is resist and expose the bum's crimes and racism!

I knew you couldn't post without resorting to racism, congrats.

Easy question, Rubber- did you win $41,000, like you told the forum? Or was the bet never made, like we all already know.

Why have you been lying about it for so long?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I knew you couldn't post without resorting to racism, congrats.

Yes I'm such a racist. The reality is I promote equality. When I see a bum calling black professional athletes SOB's and asking the plantation owners to fire the SOB's and then I witness this same bum calling Confederate flag carrying White Supremacists fine people I find it troublesome.

It's obvious you can't relate. I have a feeling it's because of the White Privilege mentality you were raised on.

Cristiano I nailed the $40,000 pick 6. My investment was less than $200. Don't be jealous. I will release my tax return if I have to.

:LMAO

Runner, the ENTIRE forum knows you're lying. Even Bushay and Kane know you're lying. Stop digging.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Yes I'm such a racist. The reality is I promote equality. When I see a bum calling black professional athletes SOB's and asking the plantation owners to fire the SOB's and then I witness this same bum calling Confederate flag carrying White Supremacists fine people I find it troublesome.

It's obvious you can't relate. I have a feeling it's because of the White Privilege mentality you were raised on.

Cristiano I nailed the $40,000 pick 6. My investment was less than $200. Don't be jealous. I will release my tax return if I have to.

It is obvious because I don't see black and white.

About the tax return, why not have Rachel Maddows show it like she did Trump :lol

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I think it's funny so much is made of racism.

If racism is believing certain groups can act certain ways largely thanks to cultural issues, then sure, I'm racist.

But I've never mistreated anyone because they were black or liked someone less or disliked them more because of race.

I have liked or disliked someone more or less based off obesity though. Taking up too much room on a plane. Being too fat in a crowded space. Fuck fats.

Interesting common thread between Runner, Kane, and Bushay- morbid obesity

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Easy question, Rubber- did you win $41,000, like you told the forum? Or was the bet never made, like we all already know.

Why have you been lying about it for so long?

Wow this jealous European faggot is obsessed with me. And I thought Ronaldo was his ideal man.

No chance gay boy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I hope this isn't true. It would be a crushing burial of BigRunner. Worse than when he promised to leave the forum after the election and then came back 2 days later. Did BigRunner lie about winning $41,000? Many, many forum regulars say the bet was never even made.

Let's have the truth. Defend yourself, BigRunner.

And these same posters said I give BJ's at AP. These posters are very jealous of my pick 6 score. I wouldn't believe anything they say. I also hit the late pick 4 that day. A few more dimes.

Faggot I'm always on your mind arent I? Being gay is very common for European men. Cristiano obviously loves Ronaldo's sauage. He can't deny that.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Bigrunner, lets meet at the playground! I bet you can't beat me at kickball

Runner- why don't you slap on the ole feed bag and head down to Old Country Buffet with your sister and her "friend" Deb like a good American slob. Between the 3 of you I'm sure we can scrap together a 95 IQ. Heavyweight political thought! Did you share any of the 41,000 with them?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Air bettor extraordinaire BigRunner, lads.

Consumed! Cristiano is probably the only European faggot posting at EOG. Wait a minute! I'd bet my 40 dimes that Ronaldo also likes the sauage package. But who knows if he even posting at EOG anymore. #1 may have run him off?.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Runner- why don't you slap on the ole feed bag and head down to Old Country Buffet with your sister and her "friend" Deb like a good American slob. Between the 3 of you I'm sure we can scrap together a 95 IQ. Heavyweight political thought! Did you share any of the 41,000 with them?

Consumed ladyboy! Cristiano loves the European sausage package.