Bill Cosby GUILTY!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Bill Cosby GUILTY!

I get it. The recording thing would be an extremely rare circumstance. That is not at all typical. It is a woman making an allegation, the police and/or attorneys reacting to that allegation in many instances with little or nothing in the way of evidence, and the accused forced to defend himself against what could very well be a fictitious event that is concocted. In the meantime, the accused has his life negatively impacted, sometimes in a big way. If it is civil in nature, the accused may pay off the accuser to get rid of it. Funny how these things never happen to people with no assets to speak of. Flip the script

Taylor Swift sued a nobody for $1 for grabbing her ass. Sometimes it is about the principle. But you're right in a sense, there's no point in pressing an issue in civil court if there's nothing to be gained. And this far after the fact, there's almost never going to be enough evidence for a legal trial.

I guess the lesson here is choose your sexual partners wisely.

MrTop

EOG Master

Taylor Swift sued a nobody for $1 for grabbing her ass. Sometimes it is about the principle. But you're right in a sense, there's no point in pressing an issue in civil court if there's nothing to be gained. And this far after the fact, there's almost never going to be enough evidence for a legal trial.

I guess the lesson here is choose your sexual partners wisely.

Even getting married..... when a man does go thru that door he is subject to get bit with leaving money on the table.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Everybody knows he's guilty and he cemented his fate back in 2005 by admitting it. But it is mind boggling that there are those that believe there should be no statute of limitations on these things. Unlike murder where there is no statute, the victim has the power to speak. Flip the script. You are a successful 45 year old married man with a high profile job and a bank account, in Meaty's case, no bank account, but a valuable domain name, and refrigerator full of Nutella. You get home one day and there is an envelope from an attorney as you are being prosecuted and sued by a woman you dated in college who alleges you sexually abused her about the same time you were dating the woman who is now your wife. What are you going to do? How you going to feel? Pay her off? It happens and it's going to get worse. That's the American way and our lawyers make sure of it

Let me know when and where you want to go to dinner.

Since I met a bunch of people around here recently I might as well meet up with you.

Name the time and place.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

Let me know when and where you want to go to dinner.

Since I met a bunch of people around here recently I might as well meet up with you.

Name the time and place.

I can do it the evening of May 2nd. Anyplace that you prefer except Terribles

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I can't give you a yes or no right now.

That's usually the day I go downtown to Catholic Charities and pick up some food for the weekend to eat while watching the games.

If not on the 2nd how about a night after the Kentucky Derby next week?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

When we go maybe we can go to the Clown Joint steak house?

But I don't pay for drinks.

Do you drink at dinner?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

That's fine. Don't worry about the bar bill. I'll handle that.

That defeats the whole purpose of going out to dinner?

Right??

I will let you know my schedule for next week when it all starts to come together.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

I can't give you a yes or no right now.

That's usually the day I go downtown to Catholic Charities and pick up some food for the weekend to eat while watching the games.

If not on the 2nd how about a night after the Kentucky Derby next week?

Meatman has a Clarity Card?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Catholic Charities usually require those to shop in food bank. Proof of low income.

No.

I don't have one(1).

When I go I bring my laptop with me.

I then log on to EOG and let the social worker read about how broke I am, and that I live in a dump.

Usually works.

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

That defeats the whole purpose of going out to dinner?

Right??

I will let you know my schedule for next week when it all starts to come together.

It's Sunday. Sure I will have had a few by the time I get there. It shall be fine.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

It's Sunday. Sure I will have had a few by the time I get there. It shall be fine.

I know.

But I actually have a schedule.

Being Kentucky Derby week it just has not come together as of yet.

Capisce?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

When did you start drinking during the day?

The MeatMan has NOT had a beer/drink before 6:00pm pacific time in over three hundred(300) days.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

When did you start drinking during the day?

The MeatMan has NOT had a beer/drink before 6:00pm pacific time in over three hundred(300) days.

Won't have a drink before the Derby starts?

pbovi

EOG Dedicated

I generally start consumption middle to tail end of happy hour. Correct in that I generally don’t drink during the day which as a horseplayer would not be a good thing

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

It's okay if the bet buys the drink but when the drink buys the bet, the gambler is in serious trouble.

MrTop

EOG Master

got to bet cosby the first year he comes out.....with the long lay off, working out in the gym... he probably has cable which is a plus... he can smuggle in energy drinks ... most important factor is the lines will be low...the books will be caught off guard...

Valuist

EOG Master
Who ever thought they'd see a thread again started by the Meatman?

So if one is Cosby, who drugged and raped multiple women, and suddenly due to a procedural miscue, you find yourself out of jail, is the first thing one thinks of to sue the state? Yes, I'm sure legally he has a case. But if you are Bill Cosby, with more money than you'll ever need, why shine a light on yourself? All it does is bring back memories of the rotten things he did, and if his image last week was a zero, if he sues PA, it will be a negative number. Cosby, take your old ass home and lay low. Live in anonymity. We don't want to see or hear about you again. Ever.

Heim

EOG Master
Nice high priced attorneys Cosby has. Went through a trial, years in jail, now suddenly discover non-prosecution agreement with prior D.A.