"Bills' Cole Beasley says he may retire over the NFL's new COVID restrictions for unvaccinated players"

Valuist

EOG Master
I would bet that by the end of 2021, Beasley will have one of the top selling NFL jerseys. Time will tell.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
How many NFL players, professional athletes, or even collegiate athletes have been hospitalized or died from COVID-19 exactly?

Oh. Is it ZERO? The number is zero?

Ok. Good for Cole Beasley for standing up.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Don't you know. Get back to me when you've figured it out.

People who are scared of getting COVID-19, like yourself, have a vaccine available to them. Others who are not scared of it have opted not to get injected with the vaccine.

Let me know when you figure that out.

Maybe it will take you another 8 months or so, but I'm sure you'll comprehend it eventually.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We've now reached the fun part of the vaccination program - watching them whine like little bitches about the 30-35% who dont want it. They burned through all the eager beavers, then the procrastinators, then they bribed the hard up brokedicks.

Now they have no plan other than whining and complaining, it's gonna be a fun summer.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see Jill Biden went to TN yesterday to pump up vaccinations - she addressed an overflow crowd of 10 people, she told them that the only way nashville can get their concerts, etc going again is through vaccination. She's apparently totally unaware that all that stuff is already back, and without vaccinations to boot.

railbird

EOG Master
beasley suspended because a vaccinated coach tested positive and beasley did not have his mask on for 5 steps

beasley suspended because a vaccinated coach tested positive and beasley did not have his mask on for 5 steps

This says a suspension is merely a possibility. And that it's for a "repeat violation — including for conduct detrimental":

“After the NFL fined them $14,650 for refusal to wear a mask, Bills WRs Cole Beasley and Isaiah McKenzie are now subject to increased discipline for a repeat violation — including for conduct detrimental with a maximum fine of one week’s salary and/or 4-game unpaid suspension.”

mr merlin

EOG Master
This says a suspension is merely a possibility. And that it's for a "repeat violation — including for conduct detrimental":

“After the NFL fined them $14,650 for refusal to wear a mask, Bills WRs Cole Beasley and Isaiah McKenzie are now subject to increased discipline for a repeat violation — including for conduct detrimental with a maximum fine of one week’s salary and/or 4-game unpaid suspension.”

Goodell is getting tough as his covid protocols collapse around him. Sweet to watch huh?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just imagine the lunacy of pretending an unmasked player(who's tested almost every day) is dangerous, when the stadiums will be full of 70,000 unmasked fans. you cant make this shit up.