Billy Sink Big Dance contest

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So on the $1000 jackpot, it will require me getting a $10,000 payout before the ape Garza cuts down the nets. That's just for this contest. If here are is another contest a poster hits the jackpot, will require $20,000. And if you can do math, that means $30,000 for 3 and $40,000 for 4. If you go she's perfect and I don't win, to bad. It was a test jackpot.

Guilty please keep in mind, the $250 regular prizes are guaranteed without any not so fasts. I will pay but hopefully I won't have to $1000 total for the 4 contests.

ONWARD AND UPWARD!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
That's a 60 year old man been in more tough spots than 10 Teddy Fukkstiks

Stick to slappin yer qwerty assholes forgive me if I don't throw a frittered fukk your way.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Good morning to everyone but EOG posters who threaten and flirt with other posters and post pictures showing their male tits behind skin tight T-shirts.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Very simple. You cautiously pick winners and wait for everybody to crap out then you win 1 more than the highest score and squat until the shit tournament is over. This is the most likely contest to have a she's perfect.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am already risking $1000 for 4 winners. I can't go farther than that without selling etrade and I am not going to do that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If it was only this contest, I would bite the pillow boy and pay the jackpot but then I couldn't dishonour Big Dummy, Winky and JK. All contests should have a jackpot option. If no sponsor, I'll just set the Lee Corso dial to fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
After these 4 successful contests, my HOF poster status is cemented. Will be HIllaryous if Guesser and I win them all!