Black conservative tea party backers take heat

Re: Black conservative tea party backers take heat

Tell me about it.

The only thing worse than a white conservative is a black conservative.

Michael Steele had Oreo cookies thrown at him...it's disgusting what the left does. (Of course, Steele has been terrible as head of the RNC, but that has nothing to do with race.)

Among the 37 black Republicans running for U.S. House and Senate seats in November is Charles Lollar of Maryland's 5th District.

37! Now THAT is awesome!

The loons on the left -- for some reason, our resident faux lawyer comes to mind -- kill me. As if Americans would be rubber stamping Obama's Marxist agenda if he were white. :smackdown

Have you ever heard of anything so intellectually vacuous?

AP discovers that black tea party members exist

posted at 7:10 pm on April 6, 2010 by Allahpundit
<small> Share on Facebook | printer-friendly </small>

Actually, the headline is “Black conservative tea party backers take heat,” which is a considerably more important angle. One purpose of the endless racial demagoguery of the right by the Frank Riches of the world is, of course, to make life hard for minorities who break with leftist orthodoxy.

They’d never admit that, which is understandable, but they’re also rarely ever called on it, which isn’t. For all the media navel-gazing these days about how political rhetoric mainstreams hostility, the “race traitor” accusation that’s almost universally experienced by minority conservatives I know and that’s implicit in any grotesque caricature of tea partiers as some sort of neo-Klan rarely gets attention outside of right-wing media. And no wonder: It’s a fabulously effective form of intimidation.
They’ve been called Oreos, traitors and Uncle Toms, and are used to having to defend their values. Now black conservatives are really taking heat for their involvement in the mostly white tea party movement — and for having the audacity to oppose the policies of the nation’s first black president.

“I’ve been told I hate myself. I’ve been called an Uncle Tom. I’ve been told I’m a spook at the door,” said Timothy F. Johnson, chairman of the Frederick Douglass Foundation, a group of black conservatives who support free market principles and limited government…

Since Obama’s election, Webb said some black conservatives have even resorted to hiding their political views.

“I know of people who would play the (liberal) role publicly, but have their private opinions,” he said. “They don’t agree with the policy but they have to work, live and exist in the community … Why can’t we speak openly and honestly if we disagree?”
Why can’t you speak openly? Because the New York Times op-ed page is telling its readers that you’re complicit in a new Kristallnacht. Be grateful you can walk down the street without being harassed by the Forces of Tolerance.

Follow the link up top for a surreal scene in which a black tea-party candidate cleans up in donations at a bar where the Confederate flag is mounted on the wall. Here’s a new clip from Zo sharing some fan mail he received recently expressing “appreciation” for his ideological diversity.
<object width="480" height="385">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCrss-bXSNo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>​

Tell me about it.

37! Now THAT is awesome!

This is one of the funniest and most hypocritical posts I have ever seen. A person who has continuously called the President racist names like Kenyan, and called the First lady a "chimp," is now celebrating about minorities running for Congress? And before you tell me that "Kenyan" isn't racist, you never refer to anyone else's country of family origin when they are white. Also, don't try to say that you never used the word chimp because I actually did a search and tracked it down.

(post 28 at http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/global-marxist-kenyan-bows-before-258010.html)
Meanwhile...

The Kenyan has military commanders WAITING for word and troops from him, yet he puts them off and shuffles his feet when it comes to actually doing something. Of course, his chimp wife doesn't have to wait even a DAY for "Date Night In New York on Air Force one" at taxpayer expense, or clearance for using Air Force One to go SHOPPING in London and Paris -- again, at TAXPAYER EXPENSE.

This is one of the funniest and most hypocritical posts I have ever seen. A person who has continuously called the President racist names like Kenyan, and called the First lady a "chimp," is now celebrating about minorities running for Congress? And before you tell me that "Kenyan" isn't racist, you never refer to anyone else's country of family origin when they are white.

Why should I?

Unlike the current impostor usurping the Constitution, every president in American history was actually born in the United States.

The KENYAN is very apropos. :thumbsup

Anyway, I'm not one those uber-sensitive PC libs who gets bent out of shape whenever I hear a racial slur, mainly because I don't believe in thought or speech crime. If someone wants to be racist, that's their problem.

I think it's stupid, irrational and unproductive to discriminate against anyone because of race. For example, if an employer practices discrimination, he's giving his competition a competitive edge and won't stay in business very long.

I don't care about religion, ethnicity or sex so long as an individual shares my values. I have far more in common with a black conservative than a white liberal, that's for sure!

It's about values -- nothing else.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

The people who don't exist

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- message --><EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/M9msUFzaJC0&hl=en_US&fs=1& width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
</IF>

tank

EOG Dedicated

The people who don't exist

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- message --><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M9msUFzaJC0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385">
Excellent video.This guy tells the truth.

ironmike67

EOG Senior Member

Black conservative tea party backers are three of the best folks you will ever meet

Spytheweb

EOG Addicted

Black conservative tea party backers are like black mormons, why?
These black conservatives will vote for mitt Romney, Why?

<small>(1848 - 1877)</small> BRIGHAM YOUNG 2nd Prophet and President
"You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, uncomely, disagreeable, sad, low in their habits, wild, and seemingly without the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind.
"Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so."

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Keith Olbermann?s Worst Nightmare

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/P1CLPhz0DHM&hl=en_US&fs=1& width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
</IF><!-- / adsense -->

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

This is Something to be optimistic about

Runaway Slave Movie Teaser

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/55aujTwuJY8&hl=en_US&fs=1 width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Black "Tea Partiers" Fight Racism Charges
Black defenders of the U.S. Constitution, speak at a press conference at the National Press Club on August 4, 2010 challenging the NAACP on its charges of racism within the "Tea Party".

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/GizNwzKo3n8&hl=en_US&fs=1 width=640 height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>