Black refs picking on Grayson Allen

railbird

EOG Master
he gets hammerd going for alley oop, gets ignored, next trip down gets called for a phantom trip.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Re: Black refs picking on Grayson Allen

he gets hammerd going for alley oop, gets ignored, next trip down gets called for a phantom trip.

Weak white kid told to get your shit outta here.

The kid outta Villanova would throw down the alley oop.

Allen, Young, and Dorsey all looking shakey in this Summer League.

Dudes are not shooting well.
Tony Bradley playing like a beast for the Jazz in these games so far. Dude is trying to get an NBA contract

Weak white kid told to get your shit outta here.

The kid outta Villanova would throw down the alley oop.

lol

You really need to come up with some new material. You replying to every race post Rail makes with some sort of opposite race opinion is just dumb.
Allen is not weak and has bounce.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

lol

You really need to come up with some new material. You replying to every race post Rail makes with some sort of opposite race opinion is just dumb.

Doesn't have the hops or explosion like Donte Divencenzo. Imo Donte throws down the Alley oop. Gracie cries foul.

I love getting a rise outta ignorance. Did you have over or under 70.5 hot dogs? 😂

Bigrunner

EOG Master

lol

Rail has made 100's of race post. My replies are less than 20?

But in your ignorant comment I clearly see you using the word every. Snowflake, conflator?

texansfan

EOG Master

Doesn't have the hops or explosion like Donte Divencenzo. Imo Donte throws down the Alley oop. Gracie cries foul.

I love getting a rise outta ignorance. Did you have over or under 70.5 hot dogs? 😂

I'm sure you're over 70.5 on dick sucking in 10 minutes.

railbird

EOG Master

why do you always have to use colour in the equation?

color, not colour. I only bring it up because it was relevant here. if ref was white or allen was black he wouldn't have got those 2 unfavorable calls, maybe 1 of them but not both

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated

color, not colour. I only bring it up because it was relevant here. if ref was white or allen was black he wouldn't have got those 2 unfavorable calls, maybe 1 of them but not both

You have absolutely no way of knowing that.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Can’t wait until Allen gets the crap beat out of him this year, it will happen.

Heim

EOG Master

So far with 3 summer league games under his belt a robust 12 for 46 from the field, 26%. I think Grayson would have trouble creating space in the WNBA.

How does this guy get picked in RD 1 & Trevon Bluiett has no takers? Bluiett is going to make the Pelicans & contribute. If it wasn't Utah..Allen would be cut.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

Utah fans want anyone who shows signs of being a new Stockton. Grayson probably wont be the new Mailman Messiah but you have to respect the dream.

railbird

EOG Master

Miles Simon, Luke Walton, Magic Johnson, 3 fake coaches for Lakers

railbird

EOG Master

So far with 3 summer league games under his belt a robust 12 for 46 from the field, 26%. I think Grayson would have trouble creating space in the WNBA.

How does this guy get picked in RD 1 & Trevon Bluiett has no takers? Bluiett is going to make the Pelicans & contribute. If it wasn't Utah..Allen would be cut.
I love his toughness on defense

railbird

EOG Master

imagine these kids trying to make nba team, fullfil there dream and then have to deal with a female ref every summer league game

railbird

EOG Master

12 year old black girl reffing laker game, gives a t to coach for no reason