huge monday,sets up a nice day.......here are some overnights

nationals +145 2 units.......armas has regained form
pirates +125 2 units
marlins +160 1 unit
brewers +166 2 units
dbacks +125 1 unit
braves +152 1 unit
red sox over 10 -120**5**units
white sox - 1 1/2 -115 4 units (affelt worries me here,but after monday's performance,feel better)
angels pk 4 units
tigers +107 3 units
mariners -170 1 1/2 units
marinersb - 1 1/2 +129 3 units

really found huge value in the doggies.don't love all the plays,but in baseball,the main way to win year in and year out is to find value in lines....there is huge value tuesday.let's hope we come out ahead guys

MC,then I hope you're hot now.......I had a 7-1 day yesterday I think,so would like to keep that roll going......I'm playing good dogs this year and am up over 60 units.......

this is one of the best starts I've had in bases......

I've had better when I was younger,but it was playing fake crazy units and too many games.....very unrealistic......Now that I'm older,I post exactly what I play for the % of BR I use.So 60 + units is a nice way to start the season......just gotta maintain a slow and steady pace all through the year playing great value,and feel plays......

By playing these dogs and value plays today,even if you have losing days,you still have huge well balanced seasons.......

That's why I urge everyone to follow from the beginning of the year....whether it be me ,or Bucsfan,or Hoffa,Mofo,mc....whoever you follow and trust,and follow all year.....this way,when it is all said and done,I assure you with myself,you will have at least 100 more units than when u started....

have a great year guys:drooling:

nationals - 1 1/2 +240 half a unit
pitt - 1 1/2 +245 half a unit
brewers - 1 1/2 +275 1 unit
dbacks - 1 1/2 +230 1 unit
jays - 1 1/2 +270 1 unit
tigers - 1 1/2 +182 1 unit
jays tt over 4 -105 2 units
mariners tt over 4 1/2 -109 1 unit
cubs - 1 1/2 +149 2 units
jays +157 2 units

tooth....just curious,why would you say that?I love Bucs,and think he's a great guy.....but he's not up as many units,and other than today(in which I really played too many plays,but found great value in all of them)have not bet many units on any play

I obviously see,as does anyone with any kind of brain that you have an agenda with me,so why not just state it?you end up looking like an absolute fool.....

and why bring Bucs into this.I'm very happy if we all win $$.....Last year,before I left the RX,myself and Bucs were 1 and 2 in the baseball tracking......looks like we will be that way again this year.So instead of starting shit,why not go do something productive with your time,like playing in traffic,or bungy jumping without the bungy>>>>>

just suggestions buddy:fainting:

you obviously came into my thread yesterday to start shit.have no idea who u are.:sleeping:

Lawrence said:
Lab is up 64.45 units ytd....gl today

tooth,this is what I'm concerned about..

again,I said for you to start fading me yesterday,which I'm sure you did.......maybe that's why you're upset.

anyways I went 7-1 yesterday....only loss was a +175 dog

better luck today

RES

EOG Enthusiast
Lab, nice start to the year buddy. Keep it going.

Here's one I like alot tonight FYI. SD team total over 5.5. Take it from a longtime Pirate season ticket holder -- Fogg is a keg of dynamite about to explode. 27 dingers yielded in 28 starts last year in a pitcher's park. He'll give up a couple tonight IMHO. Good luck tonight. Like the doggies to come through for you.

RES said:
Lab, nice start to the year buddy. Keep it going.

Here's one I like alot tonight FYI. SD team total over 5.5. Take it from a longtime Pirate season ticket holder -- Fogg is a keg of dynamite about to explode. 27 dingers yielded in 28 starts last year in a pitcher's park. He'll give up a couple tonight IMHO. Good luck tonight. Like the doggies to come through for you.

Is this the same Res I'm thinking of?hope all is well if it is Buddy....if not,still great to have you ,and keep posting any thoughts info you have....always appreciated....

Looks like my doggies are barking tonight boys and girRLS!:baseball: :eye:

has the makings of an unreal night....I really hope that a lot of you followed tonight.This night could be the best night all year.No joke.look at the amount of dogs that hit.Then look at the alternate rl dogs to hit.and Red s over,my big play just hit.....I feel fukin fantabulous guys

hope you all do too.....

would love to see if every game were to be played for 1 unit,the kind of night it would be,let alone with multiple unit games.......maybe JROCK can do it just this once.He is the man around here.

enjoy the late games guys.If all goes well,maybe I'll post my leans here tonight:baseball: :baseball: :eye:

Axelp

EOG Member
looking good B Lab. keep up the good work.
as much of real job will let m, I?lll be tailing you like the old days :happy:

Thanks!

Axelp said:
looking good B Lab. keep up the good work.
as much of real job will let m, I?lll be tailing you like the old days :happy:

Thanks!

OMG....a real blast from the past....buddy,you will go down as one of my all time favorite posters......you've always been there through all the lies and the bullshit....a truly good person....hope I can make you some $$$ like the old days.

all the best buddy....how are things?

really a shame my mariners are getting hammered.....they are really a big play for me.would have been nice for them to win,but all together a huge night....will be happy with anything over 20 units tonight:fainting: :fainting:

ax,I know the bases is on fire,but all sports are in full gear now....check out the nba,could be a huge night there as well....I'll also post series bets in hockey.....especially with you back I'm in a much better mood.......hopefully my capping will shine now.Off to a good start,but can always do better.Really great to see you and Res still around.all the best.

still doing the same thing in Mehico?:)):drooling:

Axelp

EOG Member
thanks for the kind words. will be in touch. work is a b#tch though, not online as often as before.

thanks again and best of luck!

I'm gone buddy...git to go to siesta

cheer in our sac over.....could be great nights there.....take us home baby,and good luck playing poker.......all the best!:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

RES

EOG Enthusiast
Blacklab said:
Is this the same Res I'm thinking of?hope all is well if it is Buddy....if not,still great to have you ,and keep posting any thoughts info you have....always appreciated....

One and the same Lab. Boy its hard to chase you from site to site, LOL. Glad to see you are the same old Lab. Keep knockin em dead. Just pissed I didnt follow you on all the dogs tonight. Ought to thank me, if I was on them you would have gone down. I will stay in touch if you dont mind.

Res,great to see you.......

tonight was a tease.....If only 1 of the late plays would have hit it would have been crazy....seattle especially,but hey....still a good day.NBA goes 2-0 as well,so can't complain.

will post soon:+sports2-

some overnights guys

atlanta +125 3 units
nationals +122 2 units
brewers +130 2 units
yankees over 10 -127 4 units
tbay devil rays +270 1 unit
white sox - 1 1/2 -123 5 units