BOAT THIS IS FOR YOU:

rainbow

EOG Master
Pinnacle just put the live betting up for the WS/Clev game. They made a mistake and put the Whitesox -4 -108 for the RL, don't worry Heritage put up -4 -110 on the Whitesox too. I' am dead SERIOUS, if the screens ever came to an end, it will be a lot of people unemployed, and thats a fact.

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: BOAT THIS IS FOR YOU:

We are talking about common sense, evidently whoever is moving the lines had their mind somewhere else, I wouldn't think they are that STUPID.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Crap I thought this was the thread where you were going to talk about slang phrases and words gamblers use, like "SLICK"

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

question for you RAINBOW..why are you studying real time live in game wagering lines right now?

rainbow

EOG Master

question for you RAINBOW..why are you studying real time live in game wagering lines right now?
Answer for you, maybe I have something up my sleeve.... Thats Louisiana talk, so I doubt if u understand what I'm saying.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i realized right away your probing something..just looking for a clue..interesting..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Rain man you would think with your expertise in making lines people would be pounding on your door to bankroll you to start beating them, especially the live lines since they are so volatile in accuracy from book to book.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

Rain man you would think with your expertise in making lines people would be pounding on your door to bankroll you to start beating them, especially the live lines since they are so volatile in accuracy from book to book.

:lightbulb:

rito

EOG Veteran

Pinnacle just put the live betting up for the WS/Clev game. They made a mistake and put the Whitesox -4 -108 for the RL, don't worry Heritage put up -4 -110 on the Whitesox too. I' am dead SERIOUS, if the screens ever came to an end, it will be a lot of people unemployed, and thats a fact.

Heritage has a computer program that takes an average of pinny/5dimes/bol (lol) and post that for most of their markets. Or if pinny doesn't have a line like 2q/3q/4q then it grabs from greek or 5dimes. I don't think they even have a person watching it. Since they own sports options they use their feeds from those books.

So what you mention today happens all the time. The other day sports options was getting some sort of random nonsense on pinny tennis. The lines were just moving all over the place with no pattern and no relation to the match. You'd have +220/-240 and then it'd move to -105/-105 and then back etc etc. So heritage's odds kept moving all over the place because they were averaging the random pinny # with the real 5dimes/bol #.

WVU

EOG Master

what would have been the correct line? I wasn't paying attention. If you bet the bad live line would it have paid at either book?

WVU

EOG Master

Heritage has a computer program that takes an average of pinny/5dimes/bol (lol) and post that for most of their markets. Or if pinny doesn't have a line like 2q/3q/4q then it grabs from greek or 5dimes. I don't think they even have a person watching it. Since they own sports options they use their feeds from those books.

Interesting stuff. RickA claims no ownership in Heritage but most of us know better

rito

EOG Veteran

what would have been the correct line? I wasn't paying attention. If you bet the bad live line would it have paid at either book?

line was reversed, and no neither would have payed. but pinnacle noticed immediately and would have canceled bets within 30 seconds. who knows when heritage would have noticed.

rito

EOG Veteran

Interesting stuff. RickA claims no ownership in Heritage but most of us know better

Yea this pretty much proves Heritage has access to whatever feed Pinnacle gives to Sports Options, because I pull the pinny xml/api all day and it was working just fine on Tennis on this particular day (as were the odds on the actuall site) Only sports options displayed the nonsense, and then heritage with their copied lines. I don't play there but I do know they paid bets on those lines too. :LMAO

rainbow

EOG Master

So what you mention today happens all the time. The other day sports options was getting some sort of random nonsense on pinny tennis. The lines were just moving all over the place with no pattern and no relation to the match. You'd have +220/-240 and then it'd move to -105/-105 and then back etc etc. So heritage's odds kept moving all over the place because they were averaging the random pinny # with the real 5dimes/bol #.
I understand what you are saying completely. But why do that with a book as big as Heritage is? 5-Dimes does the samething, I guess it really doesn't matter to them as long as they are making money. Thats something I would never in life do.

rito

EOG Veteran

I understand what you are saying completely. But why do that with a book as big as Heritage is? 5-Dimes does the samething, I guess it really doesn't matter to them as long as they are making money. Thats something I would never in life do.

Tony has way bigger balls than Heritage these days. They don't move exactly off pinnacle as often as they did in the past, plus they have thousands of bets they offer daily that they price themselves. There are only a few wagers available at heritage that they didn't copy the price from somewhere else on. And their limits for profiled players are tiny... Though thats the same everywhere.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Because it's naive to think the person they hire to put out lines will make any less errors than the person making the lines for pinnacle.

So why pay your guy 80k a year and get X amount of errors, when for 50 bucks a week you can have the pinnacle line and get the same or less errors.

Now if you can show you will make less errors than the guy at pinnacle and you will also input them into the system and never make an errors, you might be on to something.

rainbow

EOG Master

Tony has way bigger balls than Heritage these days. They don't move exactly off pinnacle as often as they did in the past, plus they have thousands of bets they offer daily that they price themselves. There is not a single wager available at heritage that they didn't copy the price from somewhere else on.
Compare their baseball totals to Pinnacle.

rito

EOG Veteran

For example STL +108 at 5dimes (+103 at pinny) and LAD -139 (-144 at pinny). It's been like this all MLB season. Never used to see that.

WVU

EOG Master

Rainbow, have you approached RickA for work? I would guess he could find you something

rainbow

EOG Master

Because it's naive to think the person they hire to put out lines will make any less errors than the person making the lines for pinnacle.

So why pay your guy 80k a year and get X amount of errors, when for 50 bucks a week you can have the pinnacle line and get the same or less errors.

Now if you can show you will make less errors than the guy at pinnacle and you will also input them into the system and never make an errors, you might be on to something.
The whole idea of booking is to write business, and expecially when you have the volume like Hertage does. I want to take the bets, not only for the business, I also want to know who I'm taking the wager from. I can't count how many times I put a naked number out there to see if a screen watcher would make the wager or someone I highly respect, and I already know the bettors that bet off numbers, its a lot of work to study all the players, knowing all the screen watchers, the guys that bet strictly off numbers, the guys you highly respect, and lastly the ones that don't want that number out there, because they are waiting to see if they can take a better number, and the last thing they want is for them to lose the market number.

rainbow

EOG Master

Rainbow, have you approached RickA for work? I would guess he could find you something
Spiro, tried to hook me up with Heritage, I called them from Jamaica and they said they would call me back the next day, but that didn't happen, so I called them 3-days later and they said they couldn't use me right now. Spiro said I guess they think u r over qualified.

rito

EOG Veteran

How much action can Heritage possibly take? They limit anyone they think knows what they are doing and they don't allow anyone to sign up.

rito

EOG Veteran

Spiro, tried to hook me up with Heritage, I called them from Jamaica and they said they would call me back the next day, but that didn't happen, so I called them 3-days later and they said they couldn't use me right now. Spiro said I guess they think u r over qualified.

I'm not sure what they would even have you do. I don't think they even employ linesmakers.

rainbow

EOG Master

How much action can Heritage possibly take? They limit anyone they think knows what they are doing and they don't allow anyone to sign up.
I just know Spiro turned all his customers over to them, and it was a lot.

WVU

EOG Master

ask RickA personally. It might not be the job you want, but he could find you something. At some point you are going to have to settle.

rito

EOG Veteran

I just know Spiro turned all his customers over to them, and it was a lot.

Yea, they tossed me after 2 months and some people before even taking a bet. Everyone with a brain just set up non-usa greek accounts.

Good post and 100% accurate

msftkid

EOG Addicted

LOL Being a great linemaker doesnt make money !!!Stores make money by being able to recruit and maintain a clientel that has the financial ability to generate action and settle-up accordingly. Stores can always tail a sharp stores line. EGO BUSTS BOOKMAKERS I learned years ago!!!!

LOL Being a great linemaker doesnt make money !!!Stores make money by being able to recruit and maintain a clientel that has the financial ability to generate action and settle-up accordingly. Stores can always tail a sharp stores line. EGO BUSTS BOOKMAKERS I learned years ago!!!!

another good post

Yea, they tossed me after 2 months and some people before even taking a bet. Everyone with a brain just set up non-usa greek accounts.

I got booted from Heritage before even making a bet and I didn't even win that much at the Greek, although I had been warned a bunch of times about betting props there so I may have been on a list.

rainbow

EOG Master

Well, I got some some bad news for you. I worked offshore with probably the two biggest EGOS ever to EXIST. Me and you could live 100 lifetimes with just one of the bankrolls, and thats a fact. Being a great linesmaker will not only make you more money, but he will minimize the losses per week. I wish I had 5% of what a yoyo costs a book per year. And trust me they come in bunches both offshore and in the states.

rainbow

EOG Master

I got booted from Heritage before even making a bet and I didn't even win that much at the Greek, although I had been warned a bunch of times about betting props there so I may have been on a list.
I have no idea what happened there, because no one was on a list.
I do remember you posting this over year ago.

Most everyone else I know was either not allowed to play at Heritage or quickly booted, so I wasn't that worried about it, and I have no complaint about the Greek, I've mentioned before they've treated me more fairly than any other book. I would get warnings from Wally every once in a while in the summer that I wasn't giving them enough balanced action and that half of my action had to be full game sides or totals or else I'd be limited to $500 across the board, which was a bit of a pain in the summer when there wasn't really anything to bet there, but by August there was soccer and preseason NFL to bet so by then I was able to give more balanced action. I figured it was possible the Greek had a list of winning prop players, but it's also possible Heritage just based it on aggregate winnings or something like that.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Heritage has some kind of computer program that updates their odds with in nano seconds of any move at Pinnacle. Back when I had an Heritage account I would have to always bet my shit at Heritage before I bet Pinnacle.