Boater, I'm not blaming you

Wade

EOG Master
Re: Boater, I'm not blaming you

boater i finally got it today. no more worries. usps priority mail signature confirmation is not the way to go. the envelope came two saturdays ago which was ten days ago. nobody was home so they left a notice. i signed the notice and checked off redeliver and put it in the mailbox the same day. i guess the regular mailman was on vacation last week so the reserves dicked it up. moania should just send envelopes with regular mail not priority mail signature confirmation.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I am sure they have and people claim they never get it........ yet the Money orders end up cashed.

Wade

EOG Master

boater, do you like the united states postal service? i think they're incompetent. they're billions of dollars in debt.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I think they do a great job.

For 50 cents I can have a person walk onto my Uncles front porch in Maine pick up a piece of paper and 4 days latter another person walks onto my front porch in Seattle and gives me the piece of paper.

I wish they would raise the price of postage to 60 cents, take the extra dime and put it into a fund, and allow the fund to cover all future needed postal rate increase for the next decade.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

The www has killed the post office. people e-mail now, the scan stuff and e-mail.

Also the UPS not seeing that people would buy off the www and allowing Fed X and United parcel to capture that market place.

The www also killed junk mail, .......... junk mail pays the bills. Now it's sent as spam rather than hard copy junk mail.