Boater, you must be a smart man

Wade

EOG Master
you got it all. corvette, big house with a pond, hot wife, more guns than a terrorist and you're the contest coordinator at eog. you got everything I always wanted to have. I don't know how you did it.

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: Boater, you must be a smart man

I work my ass off.

many many irons in the fire at all time.

I married into a family with 5 male nephews. The family goal is for each of them to have their own business that is +EV as a stand alone business. With all proceeds going back into the family S-corp and income paid out to all members of the corp.

They share some labor/employees and equipment as well as location(s), but each is run as it's own entity.

About 3 years ago I took on the task of putting each of the businesses in place and making sure they were stable prior to handing over the reigns.

One stipulation is they all had to go to school prior to being given the business.

3 are up and running with the young men at the helm, the other two i manage the day to day operations, as well as assist with the other 3.

In addition I also have my own family and business to maintain, as well as a few small projects such as my work here at EOG.

So bottom line.

Like I said.

I work my ass off.

Wade

EOG Master

having too much work is better than having not enough work. congrats on another break. wish I could have my own business. :doh1

boatboatboat

EOG Master

You can.

Find an item to sell on Ebay.

I have a buddy who sells car user manuals like you get with a new car. He buys them from junk yards and folks he knows, and sells them on EBAY.

Normally 2010 cars or new. He makes about 25 dollars each and sells 3-4 a week. Figure out something along those lines.

Another low cost bizz to start up and do quite well with is Weather proofing homes. You can buy one of those hand held guns that detect heat loss for under 500 bucks. Get some nice shirts with your company logo, pull up to the house in a decent looking service truck. Some calking, weather stripping, door molding.............bingo, bango , blamo, you just helped someone save $ on utility bills and made your self 250 dollars in about 4 hours.

Wade

EOG Master

I was thinking of doing the ebay thing. plenty of things around the house to sell. pain in the arse to ship things though.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

No don't just sell "stuff". Sell the same ITEMS on a reoccurring basis.

Find a niche item, a supplier, and give it a shot.

E-bay has millions and millions of views a day.

Buy Costa Rican coffee for 6 bucks a bag and sell it for 10.

I work my ass off.

many many irons in the fire at all time.

I married into a family with 5 male nephews. The family goal is for each of them to have their own business that is +EV as a stand alone business. With all proceeds going back into the family S-corp and income paid out to all members of the corp.

They share some labor/employees and equipment as well as location(s), but each is run as it's own entity.

About 3 years ago I took on the task of putting each of the businesses in place and making sure they were stable prior to handing over the reigns.

One stipulation is they all had to go to school prior to being given the business.

3 are up and running with the young men at the helm, the other two i manage the day to day operations, as well as assist with the other 3.

In addition I also have my own family and business to maintain, as well as a few small projects such as my work here at EOG.

So bottom line.

Like I said.

I work my ass off.

:doh1:doh1