Bookermaker 5K GTD Madness Tourney

slyone66

EOG Master
Heads up for anyone interested, registration open for 5K Saturday April 15th at 12.00pm est, cost of tourney, one dollar, get on on it boyz, sly

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bookermaker 5K GTD Madness Tourney

saw it listed this morning...should be fun with rebuys and addon :scooter

I'll probably be in the 250k guaranteed the same day..trying to satty in :pop:

slyone66

EOG Master

no rebuys or addon's jake. 2500 starting chips. makes for a long tourney

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

Sound like fun, we could started today thank you bookermaker

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I can't register..the entry fee is not cash, it is tourney bucks? Any idea how to get in this? :+clueless

tblaze

EOG Addicted

late reg is worse then no rebuys..watch them keep this open for 2 hours of re-reg under their new formatting which is pretty bad to say the least...they could had sent a survey before they made their bad sched worse

late reg is worse then no rebuys..watch them keep this open for 2 hours of re-reg under their new formatting which is pretty bad to say the least...they could had sent a survey before they made their bad sched worse

Why would they send a survey....they never listen to the players anyways.

LCD

I can't register..the entry fee is not cash, it is tourney bucks? Any idea how to get in this? :+clueless

Jake I'm not certain but it might be related to the billion sats to the 250 super sat on Friday night to the 250K. If you win multiple satellite tickets then you get Tourney Bucks for the non-used entries. I know for a fact that a lot of good regs have been grinding the sats to get the TBs to use for other tourneys. After the 250 guaranteed seat super satellite to the 250K tonight then any extra wins (I think) are converted to TBs which could be used for this. Though not absolutely certain.

LCD

I just spoke to support at BM and the TBs from the multiple sat and main event entries are only credited after the 250K starts so you can't use them to get into 5K thing which is starting right now.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

no..busted out in 250 seat satty with AA allin pre out in 288th..over it now..might look to buy 10% of a few in the tourney..

LCD

I think you should buy in. There's going to be a lot of "inexperienced" people in it. There's also going to be some really good people but it's like the biggest tourney in a while so you should go for it and obviously take it down so you have a lot of money to bet on Rashad.