Bookmaker free play question

I have to bet it all at once????

Im trying to make bets with the money i won in the bookmaker freeroll, and it won't let me..

I see a checkmark next to use free play money, but from what i see, its gonna bet it all on one bet

Re: Bookmaker free play question

ok i need help on how to bet at bookmaker, confusing looking site

This bet can't be accepted because Balance Exceeded

I did this on a 2 dollar bet and now i dont even see an option to use free play.
Please tell me the rumor of having to be it all on one bet is not true.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

tt..you don't have to bet it all at once, I have been doing smaller freeplay parlays..check the freeplay rules, you can't bet on moneylines or certain sports using freeplay..gl

ouch expires in 30 days, this means i got like 2 days to make 200 worth of bets from getting 3rd and 3rd a few weeks ago?

I tried to do a parlay for ncaa but its only showing 4 games

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I didnt realize the freeplay expired..I'm going to ask live chat to make sure..

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

you're absolutely right tt, it does expire after 30 days, thank you for bringing this to my attention..I must bet mine now as well lol
:cheers

oh well good time to do it i guess. I wish i knew just where u could look to see how many days or have it posted on here i guess

i think its been more than 30 days since my 1st win and that free play seems to still be there unless it took awhile for eog to put the funds there

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Just so you know, pushes lose on Bookmaker freeplays. So on the parlays, I usually buy the half point. Also, there's a maximum amount of teams you can parlay in the freeplays also, I think its either 6 or 8 teams. (That could be why your $2 one didn't go through).

I think they put the expiration date on freeplays because some were saving a year or two (or more) worth of freeplays without ever using them, lol.

Good luck on your plays.

<dl class="accordion-menu"><dt class="a-m-t-expand" id="a-m-t-1-8-1"> Basic Free Plays Rules </dt><dd style="display: block;" class="a-m-d">
  • <dl><dd>1. Free Plays can only be wagered on:</dd><dd>
    • • Football (NFL / NCAA)
    • • Basketball (NBA / NCAA / WNBA)
    • • Major League Baseball
    • • NHL
    • • Soccer
    </dd><dd>2. The minimum deposit eligible to apply for a free play is $300 (it may vary according to the promotion).</dd><dd>3. They can be used only on straight wagers, parlays and teasers.</dd><dd>4. When a customer wins a free play, he receives the win amount only.</dd><dd>5. Ties lose.</dd><dd>6. All free plays are subject to a rollover of the deposited amount. A player must complete the required rollover prior to taking a payout.</dd><dd>7. Maximum payout for any FREE Play is $5000.</dd><dd>8. Maximum bonus awarded is $500.</dd><dd>9. Free Plays can only be used on major sports and cannot be used on prop bets. For football and basketball, free plays can only be applied to spread and total lines; money lines are not allowed. On NHL and baseball, free plays can be used for money lines and totals. On Soccer, free plays can only be used on spreads and totals; 3 way lines (money line) are not allowed.</dd><dd>10. Free plays are not automatic . Customer has 24 hours to request a free play after the deposit is made.</dd><dd>11. If a free play is used in a specific wager whose outcome is a push or a tie, the free play is lost.</dd></dl>

</dd></dl>

smitch124

EOG Enthusiast

Hey guys, do these freeplays have any kind of rollover once completed?

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Hey guys, do these freeplays have any kind of rollover once completed?

A month ago I placed and won a $50 freeplay. It came with a 6x rollover, which meant I would have to put $300 in action before I could request a payout. Didn't have any luck with it, I'm glad to hear Newport2 has done well.

yes, i usualy lose the $ trying to clear the roll over........... Any sound advice or strategies on how to get this done?

its not letting me parlay mlb or maybe im doing something wrong,, ill try a 7 team parlay instead of ten or 11 and see

Corey

EOG Member

I didn't know Freeplays had an expiration date.

Speaking from my own experience, I had $300 worth of freeplay just sitting in my Bookmaker account for at least 6 months (since last NFL season, so however long that is).

I'm not sure that's right. Maybe the freeplay won from the Tuesday night $1000 FP has different terms than the Wednesday Eye On Gambling $1000 FP FR?

tblaze

EOG Addicted

if you want freeplay to last some, do small par3s and par4s with even money odds

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

free plays can be convereted to cash using loyality points

this is not so good idea, better try to rollover them ;)
anyways its a chance to win sum 4 freeoij213490
when u convert and spent ur points, then what???!!!
its good if u got sum massive freeplay like $300-400 but dont think so :)

slyone66

EOG Master

I NOTICE WITH FREEPLAY MONEY IF YOU WON ANY MONEY FROM BETTING WITH IT IT WILL TRY TO USE THAT FIRST FOR FUTURE BETS, YOU HAVE TO BET MORE THAN YOU HAVE IN REAL MONEY ACCOUNT TO ACTIVATE THE FREEPLAY BOX. HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE. GL ON THE BETS

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

I NOTICE WITH FREEPLAY MONEY IF YOU WON ANY MONEY FROM BETTING WITH IT IT WILL TRY TO USE THAT FIRST FOR FUTURE BETS, YOU HAVE TO BET MORE THAN YOU HAVE IN REAL MONEY ACCOUNT TO ACTIVATE THE FREEPLAY BOX. HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE. GL ON THE BETS

I'm not sure what you mean by "activate the freeplay box". On Bookmaker, if you have any freeplay available- when you go to place a wager it always gives you the option to put a check mark in the freeplay box. But I do know the software won't allow you to use your freeplay in parlaying over a certain amount of teams (maybe 7 or 8- I can't remember, and also won't let you play props with it either)

slyone66

EOG Master

when i tried to lay a straight bet. the freeplay box was there. but wouldn't let me check the box. so i upped the bet to over the amount i had in real money and could check the box then, hope that explains it more. sorry for the confusion,and im pissed, signed up last night for the 10 pt buyinn 2500 freeplay tourney, got distracted by that chit college game, and forgot about game. so i lost on both in actuality 2938u4ji23

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

When u play u r freeplay on football u better buy a half a piont b/c tie lose on freeplay!!! Its in the rules Oh I see Jeresy put this a the start of the tread ...just repeating the rules so nobody lose out

Last edited: