Bookmaker Poker Freeroll Suggestions

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Bookmaker Poker Freeroll Suggestions

What about the time it takes to complete? Some guys have complained about it.

Currently, the blinds go up every 15 minutes.

I need to talk to Gaby @ BKR to see what can be done, but maybe we can drop it to 10 minutes?

15 minute blinds are fine with me. If you change the blind level timing, then you will hear complaints that 1500 chips are not enough to start with.

would be fun to throw a turbo in maybe once every month or two, nothing wrong with trying out different tourney formats that benefit different people. stuff such as turbo, limit, pot limit

yisman

EOG Master

if they can boot inactive players after 10-15 minutes or something.

tripp

EOG Master

no idea what those things are bricker so im voting against all of them

maybe make a crazy 8's tourney one week kinger. see what you can do :btj:

August West

Rambler

I say 10 minute blinds. This tourny takes 4 hours to finish. that's a bit much.

Also - how about a H.O.R.S.E. tourney? That would be sweet. Probably couldn't make it happen though.

yisman

EOG Master

Kinger asked about changes to the tourney, not the whole fucking poker network software system...:shoot:

I didn't know if it was possible or not

if you look above, someone else suggested it as well

I'm sorry you feel the need to shoot yourself.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I like the 15 minuet blinds I wish it start a hour earlier though.

LCD

would be fun to throw a turbo in maybe once every month or two, nothing wrong with trying out different tourney formats that benefit different people. stuff such as turbo, limit, pot limit

This. The turbo deep stack format that Bookmaker uses would be a nice change. 5000 chips with 5 minute blinds. By a 1/2 hour in the shoving would be non-stop which means more trash-talking and bullying which is always good for the lols. Something about turbos makes the real player come out.

jigroc420

EOG Member

definitley 10 minute blinds. what does it matter i've been out before the blinds change every tourny.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

gets a little long when you get to the top 5 but not sure these tourneys have ever gone over 3 hours...I like the current format

redstripe

EOG Veteran

thanks for having this tourney ... the only thing i could think of is start an hour early :cheers

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

however you can shorten it by exactly an hour would be great.:houra

I really like the $1 buyin, so some of these scrubs and freeroll whores will have to pay to get in

Jake we would lose 20-25 easy for a dollar lol. Most don't even visit Eog let alone have a dollar in their account.

:LMAO

joeblow

EOG Addicted

couldn't agree more, let's seehow the powers that be handle this...:+clueless

I also vote for the $1 buy in:btj:
Bookmaker would also like it,it's a win -win + how funny would it be reading all the crying.:cheers

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

$1 buy in is just scrummy. A free-roll with a buy in? Trying to avoid other people from participating is being selfish- let them play, most likely they are donks - free chips.

Also - the only thing I can think og to make it better is an earlier start time. Shortening the blinds will just turn the tourney's into a kamakazi all in or nothing. It's poker, it takes time.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Whats scrummy is people that dont even visit the site still playing in it, ahem you. You are a peice of shit who doesnt even know what sports wagering is. Get lost you freeroll whore

LCD

I would just do what FTR used to do on Bodog. They had like a $3 buy-in and then added the prize money on top of that. The regulars who play it won't have a problem paying the entry fee. Many of the freeplay whores will.

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

I don't know what sports wagering is? Buddy I pay my bills because of sports wagering.

Your people complaining about the "free roll whores" are being completely self fish and acting like little babies. Grow up. It's a promotional tournament to get people into EOG in the first place.

It's supposed to be fun and for everyone to enjoy. So stop being so grumpy and drink a damb beer already.

redstripe

EOG Veteran

I don't know what sports wagering is? Buddy I pay my bills because of sports wagering.

Your people complaining about the "free roll whores" are being completely self fish and acting like little babies. Grow up. It's a promotional tournament to get people into EOG in the first place.

It's supposed to be fun and for everyone to enjoy. So stop being so grumpy and drink a damb beer already.

hence the word "free roll" :cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

this fukkin chump is back? :LMAO couldn't agree more with Tuckman about this clown :finger004

Wade

EOG Master

more places paying out would be great. top 15. these would be the payouts. more people would be happy.

1. $200
2. $150
2. $120
4. $95
5. $80
6. $70
7. $60
8. $50
9. $40
10. $35
11. $30
12. $25
13. $20
14. $15
15. $10

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

I agree with the person that suggested deep stack turbo/super turbos.

Also, I think it would be more fun if it was a 6 person max table, where knowing how to play position is important, but I doubt most others would like this...

Also, maybe give the winner from the previous week a deadline to choose the format for the tournament the following week (i.e. turbo vs. regular blinds, NL holdem vs. Omaha vs. Stud)