BOOKMAKER POKER JUST GOT ALOT BETTER....

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast
Re: BOOKMAKER POKER JUST GOT ALOT BETTER....

I hope this shit network will be better in the future with Doyles Room joining:yay:cheers

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

I like true poker it's pretty fishy...also hasn't doyles room moved around alot a lot?

Vance

EOG Senior Member

Traffic is definitly up , and a $20,000 tourney next monday

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

I am in a poker tourney on Bookmaker on Tuesday. The $1000 weekly invitational. Already paid the $1.10 entry fee. Hope to see you there.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

great news..more players, more tournies, more money..gl tonight gentlemen
:btj:

it is improved jake. Lots more players with different playing styles. I think doyles room was on the cake network before. I was a member on Doyles and enjoyed the bounty tourneys with doyle and mike caro etc. However I like the 3-d on true poker the best.

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

seems like players are better though i dont know if this is good, I think easier to win tourneys now but harder in cash

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

yea more low cash freerolls and sum nice seats freerolls to fat ass money tourneys:btj: :D

tblaze

EOG Addicted

dont forget DSI.. now lets see if the software doesnt scare everyone away

Corey

EOG Member

Looks like it is good news for Bookmaker, I had a Doyles account (this is like their 4th network..Doyle can't make his mind up) too. I hear in August 2011 they're going to come out with a major software upgrade.

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

Supposedly Doyle's room is in full control of poker now and they are going to be updating the software so they can get all the defects out of the system. You can all ready see the bigger tourneys showing up. As more players come over and join everything will just get better but of course with the pros they bring it will also be tougher. Alot of their players are used to higher stakes so they will be trying to push all the small guys around in cash games in tourneys. Thing I like about it though is that there should be alot more satellites fro trip packages all around the world to the biggest events. 91023i2ndw;l

tblaze

EOG Addicted

update is needed..perhaps the software will actually work right now

Vance

EOG Senior Member

big complaint I hear over and over is that tables cant be re sized and you cant pick where you sit in 2d version. I agree

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

well the defect have always been overlooked because it's low volume site and they were just trying to make do. Now the big boys came in made the complaints and suggestions and now they decided to let doyle's people take over. Give it some time to take effect, but it should make the sight a legit poker site with big trny payouts and juicy cash games. Hope I can get a slice of the pie.oij213490