Bookmaker poker's new look

Anyone here like it , its better i guess, but i just got it updated today.

Has voices of the players saying fold, raise , all in, etc.

Shows the cards with your hands and fingers on them:finger004

Kindred

EOG Member
Re: Bookmaker poker's new look

I like the new look, but i wish they would fix the bugs first. I hate when I have a big hand and the bet button is missing.

Corey

EOG Member

As far as I can tell, the new software is actually WORSE!

I had many more crashes on the Freeplay Freerolls with the new software.

Also, the voices and 3D animations have been around for at least 3 years - I don't think that's new. The only "new" thing was the lobby, which is definitely better than the old lobby. It's much easier to see the status and terms of any individual game than it was before. But whatever else they did, is causing more crashes, it drives me crazy. If memory serves me right, the last $1000 FP FR I played there were 3 crashes in 2 hours!

tblaze

EOG Addicted

i had more crashes now too comming to think about it and the lobby looks way better but the software hasnt changed much at all..my updates dont work and i have to uninstall/reinstall to get it to work

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

this network needs a lot of work to the software! poor options and sum very stup1d ip restrictions for newbies freerolls!
and the cards are small as fak, really bad options u even cant change size of cards, thats stup1d!

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

I think the front page looks way better but the table still needs some work

babyfaceatl

EOG Enthusiast

they are a little behind in the poker world, but slowly getting better. just wait 10 years. heeeheee:+clueless

ROYALKNIGHT

EOG Member

I have not played on bookmaker in a month. It keeps freezing up on me. Sometimes it folds my hand when I call or bet. I dont know if its my computer, but I even put it in 2d mode and still have serious lag.

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

I have not played on bookmaker in a month. It keeps freezing up on me. Sometimes it folds my hand when I call or bet. I dont know if its my computer, but I even put it in 2d mode and still have serious lag.

yea 2d is definitely better, its much "softest" than 3d

Corey

EOG Member

yea 2d is definitely better, its much "softest" than 3d

OK, the thing about 2D versus 3D, there is one critical point.

If you get moved to a new table in a tourney, if you are in 3D mode, you can't see your cards at the new table! Unless you click on your avatar's actual hands (the things with 5 fingers on them, not your cards), and then your hands will be animated moving up to your face to actually show you your cards.

The same thing happens in 2D mode; you get moved to a new table and can't see your cards. But since you're in 2D mode, you can't "click on your avatar hands", and you will never know what cards you were dealt.

Does this just happen to me or does it happen to others?