Bookmaker

alfie

EOG Dedicated
F JK! The night he censored me he also banned one other person. A lying far right wing troll with multiple ghost accounts that was posting for the first time in over 2 years. JK wrongly figured it was an even exchange, but he's a dickfor!

yet you came right back.....

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Kamala Harris VP bets and Biden Presidential nominee still not graded by Bookmaker. The suspense is massive. The nominations seem to be up for grabs. Many possible winners. At least thats how Bookmaker feels.

you need money to eat...

Bigrunner

EOG Master
7 months and 200,000 dead. Dumb Alfie says it's all a hoax and fake news. Dumb Alfie said Dumb Trump was talking about injecting hydrogen peroxide when he famously said to inject disinfectants.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
7 months and 200,000 dead. Dumb Alfie says it's all a hoax and fake news. Dumb Alfie said Dumb Trump was talking about injecting hydrogen peroxide when he famously said to inject disinfectants.

i really said this,,,wow

post it so i can recall.......
Dumb Alfie says North Korea denuclearized because Trump said so, plus Trump intimidated Kim Jung Un with an aircraft carrier parked off the coast of NK. Other idiots were calling for Dumb Trump to get the Nobel Prize after he announced North Korea denuclearized. Dumb Alfie claims Trump never announced NK denuclearized. It's all right here.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-theres-no-longer-a-nuclear-threat-from-north-korea

another one i forgot...post where i said n kor de nuked to jog my memory.......

alfie

EOG Dedicated
F JK! The night he censored me he also banned one other person. A lying far right wing troll with multiple ghost accounts that was posting for the first time in over 2 years. JK wrongly figured it was an even exchange, but he's a dickfor!

you lie all the time............

Bigrunner

EOG Master
should ronny post where palmtree called you out for stiffing......lol

Palmtree lied and than died. Some say it was Karma. Now you called me a liar about going to a BLM rally. You asked for a line to be set. I set it at Ev and bet you $200. You lost and stiffed me. I have first hand knowledge you're a stiff. As a matter of fact I don't know of one losing bet you honored. A stiff is a stiff. I wonder if there's a poster that can vouch that Dumb Alfie honored a losing bet?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie says he doesn't like women. They're all lesbians with mustaches. Some marry their brothers. Dumb Alfie says he's crushing on Mike Flynn and Roger Stone. Dumb Alfie might get lucky with Roger Stone. You know he likes men just like Dumb Alfie.

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Palmtree lied and than died. Some say it was Karma. Now you called me a liar about going to a BLM rally. You asked for a line to be set. I set it at Ev and bet you $200. You lost and stiffed me. I have first hand knowledge you're a stiff. As a matter of fact I don't know of one losing bet you honored. A stiff is a stiff. I wonder if there's a poster that can vouch that Dumb Alfie honored a losing bet?

you have to be drinking.........lol.......some say karma......just who is the some besides you....

set a line.........pure comedy. just how did i lose. what was your proof can't recall.....post where we agreed on a bet and i will send the money

you must seen a lot of bets i made with posters........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Dumb Alfie says he doesn't like women. They're all lesbians with mustaches. Some marry their brothers. Dumb Alfie says he's crushing on Mike Flynn and Roger Stone. Dumb Alfie might get lucky with Roger Stone. You know he likes men just like Dumb Alfie.

put the bottle down and take some pills instead.......you might make more sense.......MIGHT

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Alfie says Omar married her brother. Then Dumb Alfie says, I never said that.
you have to be drinking.........lol.......some say karma......just who is the some besides you....

set a line.........pure comedy. just how did i lose. what was your proof can't recall.....post where we agreed on a bet and i will send the money

you must seen a lot of bets i made with posters........

Fuken stiff!

alfie

EOG Dedicated
i did say that about omar .wonder why the fbi is investigating the issue........go figure

The New York Post is reporting that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is investigating claims from a concerned party that Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother.
The news comes shortly after additional reports suggesting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the FBI were looking into criminal activity by the Minnesota congresswoman.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Well, Joe Biden has been the official Democratic Presidential nominee for over 24 hours. Like Donald Trump, the incompetence at Bookmaker is massive. They still have not recognized Joe Biden as the Democratic nominee for President.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Well, Joe Biden has been the official Democratic Presidential nominee for over 24 hours. Like Donald Trump, the incompetence at Bookmaker is massive. They still have not recognized Joe Biden as the Democratic nominee for President.
When Harris officially accepted at the convention last night is when I think it’s official. Props can have a lot of grey area.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Is Bookmaker going reduced Juice? Saw -108 in NHL, NBA, and NFL when I logged in today. Hopefully yes, would be very nice. I was hoping they would when owner CRIS did it a few years ago.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
yet you came right back.....

He should go over to Peeps Place. Those guys say some messed up shit about him. He can go over there, defend himself, and talk politics on the front page. It's a win win situation. I'm not sure if he's banned over there, or just scared to confront Javy Baez and those other posters.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bookmaker sucks. They still think Trump can win the election. They claim people are still wagering millions on the outcome. They still think Trump can win Arizona, Pa, Mi, Georgia, Nevada, and Wi. They won't pay those tickets. But they have paid on Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Texas, and N C. Very strange. But not unexpected. In 2018 they graded Martha McSally as the winner over Krystin Sinema. They also graded Gillum over Desantis. I had to call and notify them of their grading errors. The clerks tried to tell me I was wrong and their source was correct. 😂 I should have learned my lesson them. Bookmaker has no business taking political bets. Amateurs. But they're making 10's of thousands in interest income.

Full disclosure. I understand why they are waiting to grade obvious Biden wins. I don't understand why they pick and choose which tickets to grade as winners. In this case all Trump winners have been graded all Biden winners are being held?

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Bookmaker sucks. They still think Trump can win the election. They claim people are still wagering millions on the outcome. They still think Trump can win Arizona, Pa, Mi, Georgia, Nevada, and Wi. They won't pay those tickets. But they have paid on Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Texas, and N C. Very strange. But not unexpected. In 2018 they graded Martha McSally as the winner over Krystin Sinema. They also graded Gillum over Desantis. I had to call and notify them of they grading errors. The clerks tried to tell me I was wrong and their source was correct. 😂 Amateurs. I've learned my lesson.

Full disclosure. I understand why they are waiting to grade obvious Biden wins. I don't understand why they pick and choose which tickets to grade as winners. In this case all Trump winners have been graded all Biden winners are being held?

broke dick loser..........

do we call you stumpy, peg leg or one leg pete

Bigrunner

EOG Master
broke dick loser..........

do we call you stumpy, peg leg or one leg pete

"Mike Flynn is my hero. He's innocent and free. No collusion"
- Un-American Dumb Alfie.

Un-American Dumb Alfie, another one of you treasonous heros is asking Benedict Donald for a pardon. Russian asset, contact to Roger Stone and the Trump campaign, Wikileaks founder Jullian Assage.

"Jullian Assange is my hero. No collusion".
- Un-American Dumb Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Ray is Bookmaker out of service again? Happeneds way to often and always at the wrong time. Use the millions you've confiscated and improve your website, your rules so they're compatible with your political prop futures. Oy Vey!

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Ray is Bookmaker out of service again? Happeneds way to often and always at the wrong time. Use the millions you've confiscated and improve your website, your rules so they're compatible with your political prop futures. Oy Vey!

hold a telethon............

Bigrunner

EOG Master
hold a telethon............

People have told me I remind them of Jerry Lewis. I've also been told I look just like Mike Tice. I've also been told I resemble Robert, Ray's brother in Everyone Loves Raymond. How about you? Have you been told you look like someone? Maybe Steve Bannon? Or Kid Rock?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
People have told me I remind them of Jerry Lewis. I've also been told I look just like Mike Tice. I've also been told I resemble Robert, Ray's brother in Everyone Loves Raymond. How about you? Have you been told you look like someone? Maybe Steve Bannon? Or Kid Rock?

Mike Tice and Bigrunner resemble one another.

Like Bigrunner, Tice is an avid horseplayer.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Just a heads up. Bookmaker is down again. Makes total sense. Slate of 2:30 games I won't be able to wager on. Yesterday they went down before the 6:00 & 6:30 games. They have obviously put the millions they have confiscated to good use.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Arizona and Wi certified election today. Mi and Pa certified a week ago. Bookmaker still hasn't paid Arizona, Wi, Pa, Georgia, Mi winners. Get this, TX and Florida haven't been certified. Get this Bookmaker paidoff Tx and Florida winners over 3 weeks ago. A very, very shady Bookmaker.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Arizona and Wi certified election today. Mi and Pa certified a week ago. Bookmaker still hasn't paid Arizona, Wi, Pa, Georgia, Mi winners. Get this, TX and Florida haven't been certified. Get this Bookmaker paidoff Tx and Florida winners over 3 weeks ago. A very, very shady Bookmaker.

What are your top books?

At Bookmaker you ALWAYS get paid....

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Haven't heard from Ray or Bookmaker in over a month. One can only assume they know their RepubliCon polices of only grading so called Trump winners and so called Biden losers as extremely unethical, extremely inconsistent and against precedent and stated rules. The fear of Trump caused so many so called professionals to perform underhanded, unethical and questionable actions. Obviously Bookmaker is not alone.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
FWIW I play at one of their skins, had a big bet on Biden that I hedged with a small bet on Donnie and neither one has been graded.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
FWIW I play at one of their skins, had a big bet on Biden that I hedged with a small bet on Donnie and neither one has been graded.
Makes sense. The unethical issues and their inconsistent and unprecedented grading policies occurred with individual State and Senate wagers. All the states Trump seems to have won, I. E. , Fl., Oh, Tx, N.C., Iowa were graded shortly after election day. Winners were paid losers had their money taken. All the states Biden won, Mi, Wi, Arizona, Ga., Nevada, Pa. still haven't been graded. Same with Senate wagers. Republican winners have been graded, democratic winners are pending. Also in 2016, the Trump winners were also paid 2 days after election day.

MrTop

EOG Master
😂. Is SBR in Bookmaker's pockets like BetIslands was?

Btw, Biden won Georgia again today for the 4th time. Bookmaker still hasn't paid those that had Biden to win Georgia?

miller on fox today said trump will win today and you won't be getting a dime from the book. ;)

Bigrunner

EOG Master
miller on fox today said trump will win today and you won't be getting a dime from the book. ;)

Traitor Mike Flynn also said "He's 100% certain come Jan. 20th Trump will be president for a 2nd term". Alex Jones also told a Trump crowd Biden won't be president because something bad is going to happen to him. But these threats and predictions shouldn't affect Bookmakers decision to not pay Biden winning Ga., Pa., Az, Mi. or Wi. They didn't pass the ethical test. They can't be trusted just like most of the unregulated offshore books.