Boys i have created a program that could be HUGE

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Over the last few weeks, ive been buried in research.... This research has consisted of putting together a Daily Power Ratings Board for professional sports. I have been betting this small along the way, since sept 5..

Here are some of the early results..

MLB: 43-46 (+6.60 units) average payback of about (+1.23) with a win% of (48.3%)

NFL: 5-4 (+2.00 units)

If i failed to mention this, it is for ML underdogs only... I know the sample size is small but the back testing has been very good.

Since sunday, i have researched the TOP play for this program as well and it has went: 4-1 (+3.22 units), only losing with the giants last night.
I have worked on this with The Falcon as well and we have used the selection for our TOP play a couple of these days..

For today (thursday sept 23) it has an unusually large number of baseball plays...

Tor, KC, TB, Oak, Cards, Hou, SF, Fla, and Col.... all are ML dogs... so check out how these 9 do today..

while it is a big card, all selections are done 100% mechanically... so what i think about the games does not matter...

for week 3 in the NFL.... the games selected were (Tenn, Dallas, Oakland and the Jets)... all ML dogs..

just thought id drop in and mention what ive been working on for the last few weeks...

ill post the TOP plays as well..... for today the highest rated play on the board is the Giants with (bumgardner and dempster)... listed pitchers for all baseball selections..

i believe this program will be very dominant in baseball and hockey throughout the long seasons.... it does scare me that some MLB teams have virtually stopped playing hard, so my end of year numbers may take a hit....

just looking for a way to bring you guys at EOG some winners... The Falcon and I are going to go with the giants again today as our TOP play. Hopefully they can get some runs... Ill try and post it in the MLB room later today...

hang loose Kinger..

SSI (FalconWins)

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Boys i have created a program that could be HUGE

hmmm can't argue with Seanie and steak here..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

well maybe you should... blondie..

too many people live in a box and cant expand their horizons...

for a very long time, ive searched for a ML underdog system that could pick winners at about a 50% rate.... i feel the effort that ive made this month has gone a long way toward me reaching that goal...

for baseball and im talking season long: i expect to hit at about 50% over about 140 plays per month, with an average payback of around (+1.25)... i expect close to the same from the NHL, except slightly less wagers (around 100) but with a slightly larger payback...

i feel that i now have in my possession, something that can achieve these numbers.... this is a Daily Power Ratings Board....

i can also use this for the NFL....

i gave out 9 plays for baseball today.... i gave out 4 for the NFL...

Tenn Titans (+1.50)
Dallas Cowboys (+1.15)
Oakland Raiders (+1.80)
NY Jets (+1.15)

of those 4,,,,,, 2 should win...

i am not kidding around with you guys on this....

this program will not work for college sports...... baseball is winding down but this will be in high gear for the playoffs....

i have something very good to offer over the coming days.... pay attention to my posts..... ill deliever the "goods" right here at EOG....

BlueJays (+1.20)
Cards (+1.15)
Royals (+1.35)
TB (+1.35)
Oakland (+1.20)
Houston (+1.10)
giants (+1.05)
rockies (+1.05)
marlins (+1.40)

today there was an unusually large card for baseball,,,,, the normal is about 4-5 plays per day.... in each of the games listed above, i have the dog at a higher Power Rating today than the favorite...

good luck

SSI (FalconWins)

cheapseats

EOG Master

with respect to the new eog and its developing character, i will watch the outcomes. to that end ssi/falcon....do eog a favor and do not vanish should the program head south, but rather take it in stride under the new eog

Halifax

EOG Senior Member

with respect to the new eog and its developing character, i will watch the outcomes. to that end ssi/falcon....do eog a favor and do not vanish should the program head south, but rather take it in stride under the new eog

That's like asking the sun to do you a favour and not rise in the morning.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

cheapseats: ill do my best....

SSI (FalconWins)

SSI

EOG Dedicated

I know you boys dont believe me but if you will give me 1 more shot... i believe i can show you something that will truly astound you... Id like to have that opportunity, with no strings attached.. No hidden agenda, right here at EOG....

there will be some ups and downs with this, right now this program has hit 6 dog winners in a row and has moved to (45-46) since sept 5... thats the day that i began to play this... the last week of baseball may be shaky but i expect big profits for the post-season and a dynamite NHL season... The NFL has started decently and we have 4 games going this sunday but to be honest, i have week 5 targeted for the big takeoff on the NFL...

ill be around, just check in and give me 1 more chance... you may be glad that you did..

SSI (FalconWins)

munson15

I want winners...

Nice start to the day in bases for you, SSI.91023i2ndw;l

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Mike ive wanted to PM you with this info, i always thought of you as one of the good guys and an internet friend.. i know your a dog player, hopefully we can have some convervsations in the coming days..

Brick: id like to win half of them..

Weinke: sorry you feel that way, guess i deserve a few shots... this is my opportunity to make amends a few things...

SSI (FalconWins)

99problems

EOG Member

you've been doing this for years, SSI, trying your systems etc

you need more than 100 plays and 3 weeks worth of small profits to convince us....just post the plays and info or whatever and the results will speak for themselves over time

SSI

EOG Dedicated

99problems: your correct, ive done and tried almost all of it.. but you only need 1 way to work..... this time its more than a whim or a flim.... what i have now is deep rooted is something very solid... as the number of plays grow, i know the success will come... the bigger the sample size gets, the better this will do...

im telling you that i am "on to something" here...

SSI (FalconWins)

heart222

EOG Veteran

hi. good luck of course. if you go back and look at last yr. nfl week 3 the faorites have a big edge. also, i think baseball is diffcult as season is over. if your going to do hockey heres some stats that could help. west usually beats east. the top west teams 1-8 playing the bottom 7 east teams l.y. were 94-47. i don think you can get 2-1. however the weak est teams playing the weak westteams thegames were pretty even so playing weaak dogs west playing weak east teams might give you an edge. best of luck heart222

SSI

EOG Dedicated

bobk, hello long time, no talk.. ill be in touch with you over the coming days.. really miss our conversations of the past..

weinke: sorry about that..

just plain old (SSI) now..

SSI

Good grief

EOG Senior Member

This will not end well. In fact, I would wager on that exact outcome.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

well boys feel free to come on in, kick off your shoes and stay awhile...

SSI

Hal01

EOG Veteran

i gave out 9 plays for baseball today.... i gave out 4 for the NFL...

BlueJays (+1.20)
Cards (+1.15)
Royals (+1.35)
TB (+1.35)
Oakland (+1.20)
Houston (+1.10)
giants (+1.05)
rockies (+1.05)
marlins (+1.40)

today there was an unusually large card for baseball,,,,, the normal is about 4-5 plays per day.... in each of the games listed above, i have the dog at a higher Power Rating today than the favorite...

good luck

SSI (FalconWins)

6-3 +4.30 Nice work

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thx Halo, ill be opening an office today in the baseball room....check out all the plays there...

ive got something here and i want to share it with my friends at EOG.... check me out later today..

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

another invitation for you guys to drop by for a visit...

kinger, i havent seen you in my office yet.......

things are running very smooth,,,,, this could be my greatest "work" in this business...

i am going to beat the books,,, almost exatly the way they beat the player.. time and volume are on my side..

SSI

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

Pretty good stuff in this thread SSI...

Keep posting winners and all the hate from people will go away...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks ticking, you should see what im going to have in store for the NHL....

i have very much mellowed of late....

SSI

tickingclock1

EOG Veteran

thanks ticking, you should see what im going to have in store for the NHL....

i have very much mellowed of late....

SSI

My favorite thing to bet is NHL totals. 2nd favorite is NHL sides. Ill for sure be watching.

For what its worth I think the Saint Louis Blues will be much improved this year. They should be a top 6 team in the west. I actually will be finishing my NHL preseason power rankings tommorow. I cannot wait till the regular season starts.

J

joeybagadonuts

:LMAO

SSI

EOG Dedicated

things are going great....

check out my NFL card for today, down in my office,,,, here at EOG in the baseball room...

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

here are the posted results at EOG, since sept 23rd

One Unit plays: 81-81 (+23.70 units)

thats right on track with a (48%-51%) winning mark and a payback of about (+1.295) or so...

i dont know why you guys are skeptical... but im not going anywhere, anytime soon..

SSI

munson15

I want winners...

Keep up the good work, SSI.91023i2ndw;l

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

have not followed or read your picks..where are you putting these?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

currently in the MLB room, here at eog...

SSI

kid44

EOG Dedicated

keep it up. stay focused, adjust as you see fit. time is the only thing that will show if its a worthy system. stay the course and good luck