Bradley Beal No Effect

Heim

EOG Master
2nd leading scorer in NBA avg. 31 out and over money still flooded the market. Don't see that often.

At half looks like over was smart money

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bradley Beal (left hamstring strain) will miss Wednesday night's rematch against Atlanta.

Beal and Steph Curry are in a battle for the NBA's scoring title.

Curry with 31.9 ppg and Beal with 31.4 ppg.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Hawks 125 Wizards 124.

Dog and over.

Teams will run it back in less than 48 hours.

Closing numbers tonight at CRIS: Atlanta -8 (-105) and 237.5.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
less is always more in basketball, fade the injury move in baskets and you would be rich

Not only does the "Next Man Up" play hard for his chance to shine, but the opponent seems to relax when playing against a short-handed opponent.

Not only does the "Next Man Up" play hard for his chance to shine, but the opponent seems to relax when playing against a short-handed opponent.

I've said it many times, shooting guard/forward is easiest guy to replace on the court. Especially if he's not a good defender. Shots just get redistributed and his replacement might play better D.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I've said it many times, shooting guard/forward is easiest guy to replace on the court. Especially if he's not a good defender. Shots just get redistributed and his replacement might play better D.

This is why Lakers will win it all again. They even have Drummond clogging minutes when Davis is on the bench. Griffin guarding either of these guys is going to be a joke.

Not only that but Davis and Lebron will be fresh ready to go.

MrTop

EOG Master

i wish it was easy for my NY Knicks could replace john starks vs MJ ... the knicks could not find anyone to shoot it