Bravo to Chuck Todd !! he just shut Rove down to the Little Lying POS he truly is

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
He shot down the claim that Obama is the most polarizing president AND Rove's article saying just that

Todd explained that many Repubs. have LEFT the Repub. party and have become Independents, and that Obama's approval among Independents is very strong

He also pointed out that even so, 1 in 4 Repubs. support Obama while only 1 in 10 Dems supported Bush

:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Bravo to Chuck Todd !! he just shut Rove down to the Little Lying POS he truly is

This hit's home.The county i live in is about 80% republican and last tuesday we had our elections for city council, school board and all the other local things.Well for the last 20 or so years a democrat never ran or if they did , they would not win or get very many votes.This year their were over 10 people running on the ballot as independents and 4 of them won. I don't feel guilty about leaving the GOP and i think alot of people feel the same way.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Bravo to Chuck Todd !! he just shut Rove down to the Little Lying POS he truly is

Glad to see Jebbie was on FOX NEWS yapping on his 6 Ideas to save
this country

Jebbie .... hint for ya: change your last name as the name of Bush
would be simliar to having a last name of Hitler running for Mayor of
Berlin in 1946