BREAKING: FBI REOPENS INVESTIGATION INTO HILLARY

El Chapo

Banned
Re: BREAKING: FBI REOPENS INVESTIGATION INTO HILLARY

These fucking assholes supported the two worse and worse political criminals in the history of the country for 25 years. Rape, murder, bribery, obstruction, perjury. You name it. 25 years they have supported them and protected them and attacked anybody who tried to expose the truth and that apparently will continue. Nothing other than an actual video of Bill raping Juanita Broaddrick or Hillary shooting Vince Foster in the head will get them to stop supporting them. If that? They will say Putin leaked the videos!

:LMAO

You sound like a full-blown Alt-Right Fever Swamp Nut Job.

Stay away from Breitbart/Drudge/Infowars/Hannity/Etc.

Go outside, and breathe some fresh air.

Hillary WILL be the POTUS for the next 8 Years.

Get used to it.

Accept it NOW. Save some future shrink bills.

cheapseats

EOG Master

there is a bombshell coming from some place, some one, the clintons have run their course in illegal activities, they have few, if any, allies left

El Chapo

Banned

there is a bombshell coming from some place, some one, the clintons have run their course in illegal activities, they have few, if any, allies left
Thankfully, they still have enough "allies" to get Hillary elected President.

After that, who cares?

Everybody will be breaking down the doors to kiss their ass.

rico1

EOG Master

Hope the contrarians and non-"sheep" grabbed-a-bit-of-book-generosity :lightbulb: and took Trump! +$700 to + $850. Oh what a night!

rico1

EOG Master

Who knew? Bleach could actually expire? Damn. Rough way to end October for that chalky cunt.

rico1

EOG Master

Trump: "grab em by the pussy"

Slick Willie: "you ain't Lyin Don! Except for my wife that is! Stay far, far away from that "rotten-box"

rico1

EOG Master

Breaking! Blackhole lemon on the floor, passed out with his Peter North dildo fully impaled!

cheapseats

EOG Master

Thankfully, they still have enough "allies" to get Hillary elected President.

After that, who cares?

Everybody will be breaking down the doors to kiss their ass.
..........................lol, a boat load of people care, and impeachment is a familiar process to the clinton crime family

rico1

EOG Master

Q: What did Slick Willie say to his bleaching-bitch's gynecologist?

A: Enter at your own risk Doc!

rico1

EOG Master

Q: What did Weiner tell Hill's tailor?

A: I love a Velcro fly Podesta! Easier to whip-it-out!

rico1

EOG Master

Down goes Frazie!!!! Wait! Look at Wiener-ringside-whipping-it-out!

rico1

EOG Master

Maxo said it earlier. "Horn-dog-Weiner" made a deal. His wife cut off the pussy a long time ago. He got busted messing with children! Sicko was so messed up that he was duct taping two balloons on catchers mitts! So what did he do? That horny sicko emptied his wiener all over hill-and-huma. Sayonara!

cheapseats

EOG Master

Maxo said it earlier. "Horn-dog-Weiner" made a deal. His wife cut off the pussy a long time ago. He got busted messing with children! Sicko was so messed up that he was duct taping two balloons on catchers mitts! So what did he do? That horny sicko emptied his wiener all over hill-and-huma. Sayonara!
yea, sure billy boy has his crooked penis in the hopper.....................

El Chapo

Banned

Huma would probably be a great piece of ass.

Gotta love that Middle-Eastern 'Tang.:btj:

mr merlin

EOG Master

Huma would probably be a great piece of ass.

Gotta love that Middle-Eastern 'Tang.:btj:
What are the odds, that Huma, was transferring hillary''s classified e-mails' to foreign sources?

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

huma and Hillary last seen in a white ford bronco headed to mexico.....

Bigrunner

EOG Master

huma and Hillary last seen in a white ford bronco headed to mexico.....

Why? What did they do? I heard Trump whiney again. I caught the part where he stated this is worse than Watergate. What happened. This sounds horrible. What the fuck happened.

You, Bomzee, Trump, Trump surrogates, Rico1, Merlin are cumming all over each over! I don't get what happened.

I think I have to believe El Chapo. With 11 days left you are simply circle jerking on each other. That is fuking worse than Watergate. 11 days out and grown men are circle jerking it. Never before has this happened. What a group of deplorables!

boston massacre

EOG Master

Why? What did they do? I heard Trump whiney again. I caught the part where he stated this is worse than Watergate. What happened. This sounds horrible. What the fuck happened.

You, Bomzee, Trump, Trump surrogates, Rico1, Merlin are cumming all over each over! I don't get what happened.

I think I have to believe El Chapo. With 11 days left you are simply circle jerking on each other. That is fuking worse than Watergate. 11 days out and grown men are circle jerking it. Never before has this happened. What a group of deplorables!

Sounds like your doing all the jerking. Even Husband Bill never did that. He has you to do it for him.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Sounds like your doing all the jerking. Even Husband Bill never did that. He has you to do it for him.

What happened? I caught the part where Trump was whining again. When I hear his whiney voice I try and ignore him. It's like the boy that cry's Wolf. I did hear him say "this is worse than Watergate"? I missed what happened. Must be circle jerk code for Boston Massacre and friends.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

For those who are fact based (a small minority in this thread), here is what James Comey, director of the FBI said:

"Investigators have learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. The FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant. And I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Not exactly a smoking gun. Hardly an indictment.

Facts mean nothing. The story line means everything.

No wonder so many people on this site lose at sports gambling.

mr merlin

EOG Master

For those who are fact based (a small minority in this thread), here is what James Comey, director of the FBI said:

"Investigators have learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. The FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant. And I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

Not exactly a smoking gun. Hardly an indictment.

Facts mean nothing. The story line means everything.

No wonder so many people on this site lose at sports gambling.

The story is were any of them classified? Huma did not have security clearance to see or send classified e-mails, if true, this IS THE SMOKING GUN. And by the way, Wiener has been out of office for a long time too, he didn't have the clearance either.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The story is were any of them classified? Huma did not have security clearance to see or send classified e-mails, if true, this IS THE SMOKING GUN. And by the way, Wiener has been out of office for a long time too, he didn't have the clearance either.

What Comey's unprecedented actions interfering with this election is going to make Hillary's victory amazing and that much sweeter!

Watergate! Lol, lol

mr merlin

EOG Master

What Comey's unprecedented actions interfering with this election is going to make Hillary's victory amazing and that much sweeter!

Watergate! Lol, lol

Looks like you're getting worried, new wikileaks dump coming in even as we speak.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Watergate! Lol, lol

Performance as a RUMPSWAB ? A 10. Possibility to be Hoodwinked ? EASY. Make another contribution to the Clinton Foundation.

Make check payable to BILL CLINTON INC. C/O HILLARY

RETURN ADDRESS; A STACK OF FOOLS.

maxo

EOG Senior Member

Vote Clinton, There'e A Chance She Won't Be Locked Up For Decades of Crimes ... Bumper ssticker

brockboogienigh

EOG Enthusiast

exactly.She kept classified documents on her own server in her basement, completely against the law. She lied about it and her aides destroyed any evidence by BleachBit and hammers. She has Bill Clinton meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch before last probe and now we know lynch tried to stop this latest revelation.Wikileaks revelations, tons of revelations from of pay for play from the clinton foundation

This just goes on and on

MrTop

EOG Master

reuters has hillary up 15 points

it looks like a runaway folks

Merl, if I may call you that, it's not the smoking gun. Saying "You can grab their pussies" is the smoking gun.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Merl, if I may call you that, it's not the smoking gun. Saying "You can grab their pussies" is the smoking gun.

If huma had even one classified document, it's a federal crime. If there are hundreds or thousands of them, then it's "lock her up time", and I'm not talking about Huma. The previous investigation had to do with Hillary's e-mails, hillary's server, and whether she mishandled their protection. If Huma had ANY of them, then it's proof that Hillary committed a federal crime.

MrTop

EOG Master

looks like the swamp is getting filled up again. Reuters says Hillary up 2 touchdowns

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The funny thing is that life will go on as usual after the election is over....nothing new will happen and nothing will change.....Politicians win again...

Everyone will have their conspiracy theories and Trumpkin supporters will say that it was rigged....