BREAKING: FBI REOPENS INVESTIGATION INTO HILLARY

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated
Re: BREAKING: FBI REOPENS INVESTIGATION INTO HILLARY

The Feds suck. Do you guys know the reputation the Feds have? I'll tell you! If they want to get they will. Their resources are unlimited.

They have been going after Hillary for 1.5 years. Now they announce more witch hunting. Fair? Not even close!

speculation

u dems loved the fed in july, :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rico1

EOG Master

speculation

u dems loved the fed in july, :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You can say that again and again! Reid, Pelosi, Shumer, Biden, that angry black man from Baltimore, potus, the bleach witch, slick, lynch, and all their media hacks could not take their lips off Comey's ass.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Bigrunner should be sent to a hard labor camp until he learns to stop being a cuck.

railbird

EOG Master

This muslim terrorist Huma should cut a deal to put this lying lesbian piece of trash behind bars

rico1

EOG Master

Bigrunner should be sent to a hard labor camp until he learns to stop being a cuck.

He reminds me of the guys that would always ask for a "free play". It's a big problem. Once you give a libtard a handout, they are like leeches.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The Central Park 5 are animals and they belong in cages. Nothing racist about that.

Wow, that is racist. I had an inkling you were a fuken racist.

You better stay far away from me you racist, bigoted pig. Fuck you rdalert.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Bigrunner, do you ever get tired of being a cuck?

rico1

EOG Master

Wow, that is racist. I had an inkling you were a fuken racist.

You better stay far away from me you racist, bigoted pig. Fuck you rdalert.

Wow. Strong. You sure are tough. Everyone take notice. :lightbulb:

Sure is funny though, I never saw your tough guy act used on el fraudo.

rico1

EOG Master

For the EOG record: Rdalert is not a racist in my book. Guy contributes more wagering posts than most.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

The Central Park 5 are animals and they belong in cages. Nothing racist about that.

For the EOG record: Rdalert is not a racist in my book. Guy contributes more wagering posts than most.

RDalert is a racist, bigoted pig! He indicted himself with his the post above yours.

He's falls into the same category as Railturd!

rico1

EOG Master

RDalert is a racist, bigoted pig! He indicted himself with his the post above yours.

He's falls into the same category as Railturd!

Lost the minimal respect I had left for you tonight. You have done nothing but spam EOG with your non-gambling-non-sport related bullshit for months. You are fortunate JK prefers to not aggressively use his ban hammer. Otherwise, you would have been banned a long time ago.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Lost the minimal respect I had left for you tonight. You have done nothing but spam EOG with your non-gambling-non-sport related bullshit for months. You are fortunate JK prefers to not aggressively use his ban hammer. Otherwise, you would have been banned a long time ago.

Don't worry about it. I'll be gone after the election.

I want nothing to do with a forum that is dominated by racist's.

Rico your support of RDalert means you must be racist also.

RDalert is on record as saying the Central Park 5 are animals. In order to deny that a person isn't racist after a comment like that makes you a racist. Don't worry I'm long gone!

Racist Class:

Railturd
RDalert
Rico1

rico1

EOG Master

Why wait? Hell start a poll now. Ask EOG if they would miss you when your gone? I promise I will vote.

rico1

EOG Master

Oh and keep resorting to your bullshit propaganda that has RUINED this forum. I set it at -$100,000 that you HAVE NOT swayed greater than 2' readers to your side. You repeat yourself daily. Add nothing new. I could give a shit if you left. But why wait "tough guy"?

mr merlin

EOG Master

RDalert is on record as saying the Central Park 5 are animals. In order to deny that a person isn't racist after a comment like that makes you a racist. Don't worry I'm long gone!

Racist Class:

Railturd
RDalert
Rico1

I'll be honest with you, no one cares about you one way or another. Stay, go, pick your nose, it doesn't matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Why wait? Hell start a poll now. Ask EOG if they would miss you when your gone? I promise I will vote.

Coming from a racist, probably a Bigot you're not hurting my feelings!

I know Eog won't miss me. It's mutual. Racism is a bad thing.

I'll only be around for 2 more weeks at the most. Tough it out racist pussy!

El Chapo

Banned

Who has the ANSWER:

What the FUCK was a hot piece of ass like Huma Abedin doing with that hook-nosed POS in the first place?
:+clueless

rico1

EOG Master

Look at tough guy runner. His propaganda campaign a failure. So runner resorts to a limp dick attempt at deflecting the subject. Truth? Here is the truth: runner is the greatest racist EOG has ever been disgraced by. Now he says "two weeks" :LMAO. Again. Why wait scumbag, LEAVE NOW.

rico1

EOG Master

Some "true perspective" for runner:

My knock with Newton is that the poor gorilla started to believe his own press clippings.

I may revisit the case of this mentally challeged over-hyped monkey when I see him WIN the SB.

rico1

EOG Master

Spade? Wtf!?!?!

Proof that evolution hasn't succeeded in an attempt to skip a few generations in the journey from man being descended from apes.

Poster boy for Al Campanis's "lacks the necessities" charity.

Just telling it like it is. Speaking truth.

Calling a spade a spade

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Look at tough guy runner. His propaganda campaign a failure. So runner resorts to a limp dick attempt at deflecting the subject. Truth? Here is the truth: runner is the greatest racist EOG has ever been disgraced by. Now he says "two weeks" :LMAO. Again. Why wait scumbag, LEAVE NOW.

Racist, can't I leave on my own terms? Do you think you're the law.

It's only 2 weeks. I want to be here to celebrate an amazing victory and collect on the bets I made. Winning!

Tough it out racist pussy!

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

Racist, can't I leave on my own terms? Do you think you're the law.

It's only 2 weeks. I want to be here to celebrate an amazing victory and collect on the bets I made. Winning!

Tough it out racist pussy!

comey bet da bears....

railbird

EOG Master

Hillary fake marriage to Bill. Huma fake marriage to Weiner.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

Racist Class:

Railturd
RDalert
Rico1

You are without question the whiniest bitch on any site and you make posts with ridiculous absolutes that are untrue (you're a bitch your emotions take over your posts).

Bigrunner

EOG Master

You are without question the whiniest bitch on any site and you make posts with ridiculous absolutes that are untrue (you're a bitch your emotions take over your posts).

That was pretty emotional. Coming from a racist it has to be fake!

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I particularly enjoyed when he said "They're gonna call you a racist, a bigot, and a xenophobe...."